chapter 12

Rose's pov

"Then prove it you little whore," Jeff said. Oh you want a whore? I take a small breath and kiss him. His lips feeling... Not like lips. They felt more like a pair of smooth leather. He put his hands on my shoulders to try to push me away, but I moved them up against the wall by his head, and pushed myself onto him more. He manages to push me off and yells, "what the fuck?!" I laugh and stand up walking towards smile. By now given up on barking he just laid down. I scratch the top of his head as Jeff rose to his feet and whipped his mouth and spit. He mumbles something then shoots a glare at me. "Don't you ever do that again." I just gave him a small smile and pointed to the cellar door.

 "If you got an issue the door is right there. My house, I do what I want." He opened his mouth to say something then looked away. He whistles and calls Smile.

 "Lets go boy," he says. Smile gets up and follows Jeff up the stair, "Have fun! Don't get attacked buy that thing!" I shout.

 The cellar door opens and smile barks, "yeah, yeah. Whatever you cunt. " with that the door slammed shut and I look down letting out a sigh. I stand up and grab the lantern whipping my mouth as I make my way to the stairs into the house.

 'Ugh. Why did I do that.' 'I was about to ask you the same thing' I heard Marco say. 'What the... Why didn't you say anything?' 'not like you would've listened.' I sighed. He wasn't wrong.

I walk upstairs and open up the door, "boys?!" I say loud enough for it to be heard throughout the house. "You can come out now! It's safe."

 Gabriel stepped put of the corner, "who was that?" he asked. 

"What?" 

he stepped closer, "you heard me, Rose. Who where you down there with? I heard a voice that sure as hell wasn't that boy from a while ago, and barking." I let out a nervous laugh.

 "No one. It was just me and the husky from a while ago... I let him out."

 Gabriel grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, his hot breath now in my face. "Don't you dare lie to me, Rose. I am not Jay. I can and will hurt you. You ran out into the woods in a hurry and I sure as hell know it want to scare off or draw that thing away."

I looked away and huffed. "I was talking to myself. He grabbed me by the arm and yanked me closer.

 "If you put any one of my boys in danger you will. Regret it, rose." He let go and went back to his room, I stood there in thought. 

Can I really keep this up? Do I really have what it takes to keep on living this way?

I Walk to the living room and last down and put my face in my hands. "I can't go back to killing," I mumbled to myself. "I can't do what I did to Jays parents again..."

Jays pov

"Something. Is seriously wrong with that kid, Jay." he looked at let from his bed, his hand over his mouth as he thought. "How about you just kill her now... She can't be trusted anymore."

 I looked at him and frowned, "why?" he leaned over and put his elbow on his knees and sighed. 

"I heard her talking to someone and she ran out into the woods after yelling at us to get inside... She is hiding things from us. From you..." I stood up and shook my head and headed for the door. 

"You're over thinking." I opened the door, not bothering to close it behind me and walked towards the kitchen. I stop at corner as I saw Rose sit down and let out a deep sigh.

"I can't go back to killing," she mumbled to herself. "I can't do what I did to Jays parents again..." my breath hitched in my throat and my heart fell to the floor. She couldn't have...

My mind wondered back to the time I meet her. Of course it was too convenient for her to just see a killer leave my house... She might have been planning to kill us all in the first place. I looked at her one last time, the memories of her smile and all of the times we went through flooding my mind. Of course... It couldn't have been perfect timing. To just so happen...

I backed up and went to the room, closing the door slowly and put my head against it. I took a deep breath and looked at Gab, "you're right," I said with a shaky voice. "I'll do it tonight."

Hours past, and I sat on the bed looking at the fully loaded gun. Rose was sitting outside smoking and I was preparing myself the best that I could. Killing a person... Someone I care about. Even if they lied to me from the beginning. I don't think I will be able to bring myself to do it. Gab was in the kitchen drinking while the others slept. I looked at my watch. 12:13, I should get this over with. I looked up and whipped the tears from my eyes. Lets get this over with... I stood up and made my way outside, the gun tucked into the rim of my pants underneath my shirt.

"Hey, Rose... Lets," I took a deep breath and closed the door behind me. "Lets go for a walk."
She looked back at me with a confused look in her gorgeous eyes.

 She put out her cigarette and simply said "sure, but we can't go too far." then... We started walking along the path and to walk into the dark, quiet, Mysterious woods that I once had called our home.