Chapter Fourteen - 5 Months Later

Sorry for the long wait guys, I feel like every chapter is starting with this!

On the 8th - 12th August, I'll be on holiday with barely any WiFi so I will hopefully write at least two Chapters whilst I'm there.

{RC; 14,185}

----------------

For the past few months I have been receiving text messages every day from Neal.

"I love you Emma" "I'm sorry Emma" "I miss you and Henry"

You would have thought that my ignoring him would have dropped a hint that I didn't want to talk to him, but I guess not.

On the other hand, me and Killian are better than ever. We have scheduled every Saturday. Which is tonight. Tonight we're going back to Capricho's. What better place to spend our 5 month anniversary than the place we had our first date.

Now me and Killian are dating, I can't work for him as Barney's nanny. I have an interview on Monday for a job at a Bail Bonds company.

I headed over to my wardrobe to get out my already planned outfit.

I put my clothes onto the bed and began getting ready. I put knee length dress with white and blue flowers on and a pair of white heels with a matching clutch. I sat down at my Vanity and began curling my hair before putting it in a bun at the back of my hair. I buffed in my foundation before setting with powder. Now for my eyes. I used a dark brown in my crease and pink on the lid. I added my signature winged liner and filled in my eyebrows. I added some bronzer, blusher and highlighter to my cheeks and a dark red lipstick to my lips. A quick spray of perfume and I was done.

I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of white wine. As I drunk my wine I sent Killian a text -

"Ready when you are, E x"

About ten minutes later, I phone vibrated on the kitchen counter. I unlocked it to see a reply from him.

"On my way Swan, K x"

I walked over the the long mirror in my living room and moved around and adjusted my hair to make sure everything looked good. I sprayed a little bit more perfume and some hairspray, then there was a knock at the door.

 I sprayed a little bit more perfume and some hairspray, then there was a knock at the door

I walked over to the door and opened it so see Killian looking as beautiful as ever.
He was wearing all black (as usual - but he suits it) he had on black boots, black jeans a black fitted shirt and a black leather jacket.

He pulled his hand from behind his back revealing the most beautiful bunch of red roses.

"For you Miss Swan" he said, handing me them with that oh so beautiful half smile on his face.

"Killian they're beautiful!" I said, putting them on the kitchen counter.

I got out a vase from the cupboard under the sink and filled it with water before putting the flowers inside.

"There" he said "They look almost as beautiful as you Emma" he said.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me.

I loved that we could kiss and not have to hide from everyone. Henry loved Killian and I love Barney, we're like our own brand new little family. Henry's got himself a girlfriend. Violet from school, she makes him so happy. Just as happy as Killian makes me.

He took my hand and wound my fingers into his.

"This reservation won't wait all night" he said as we left the house.

The cab was waiting outside for us when we got outside.

We got in the cab and soon enough we were pulling up outside and Killian was standing holding my door open. I got out of the cab and we walked into the restaurant. Inside it was dark but beautifully lit with fairy lights and candles.

"WOW, it's empty" I said, looking around the restaurant for people.

"There's a reason for that, I booked the restaurant to be empty so that it was just us"

"Killian, that's so sweet" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Anything for you my love" he said, kissing me on the top of my head.

"Table for Mr and Mrs Jones" Robin said, walking over, notebook and pen in hand.

"Oh, e-erm. We aren't married, she's my girlfriend" Killian said, laughing nervously.

"Girlfriend? He hasn't even called me that to myself never mind to anyone else" I thought to myself, a huge grin spreading from cheek to cheek.

"Oh, my apologies. Your table awaits" he said, ushering us to a booth. 

We sat down and ordered food. I ordered Lasagne and Killian ordered Shrimp Gnocci.

"Bottle of wine on the house" Robin said, holding the bottle in his hand.

"Oh wow, thank you so much" I said.

He poured us a glass of wine each before putting the bottle on the table.

[One Hour Later]

We were just finishing our meal when we heart the door to the restaurant opening and shouting begin.

"Where is she! I know she's here. I followed her" I heard.

"Stay here Swan" Killian said.

About ten minutes past.

"I know you. You stole her from me" I heard as I walked out the booth to see Killian walking towards the man.

All of a sudden I heard a gunshot and before I knew it Killian fell to the floor. Blood seeping through his sleeve.

I looked up to immediately know who the man was.

Neal.