Chapter Sixteen - Discovering the Betrayal (Gina's POV)

Sorry again for not posting in a while. I hope you all love this chapter. It's full of big things. Make sure to check out my twitter 'killiansxhook' where I will be posting chapter spoilers (e.g. new characters and paragraphs/sentences from unpublished chapters. Comment below if you're following me. Can you guys get me to 18k reads by my birthday? (September 15th) I bet you can, love you all.

{RC, 17,900}

----------------

Finally, it was Friday. My last day at work before the weekend. A weekend I planned on spending with my husband Daniel. I sat at my makeup desk and began doing my makeup. I never really wear much make up for work but if I had one bit of makeup I had to wear it would have to be my signature red lipstick.

I straightened my hair into my usual bob and headed over to my wardrobe. I picked out a long black duffel coat, red high-waisted skirt, white shirt and some black strappy heels.

I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen to make my daily cup of coffee and piece of toast

I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen to make my daily cup of coffee and piece of toast. I loved my apartment so much. It was all modern and white just how I like it. It took me and Daniel three months to get it like this and it was so so so worth the wait and money.

Then I put my mug underneath the coffee maker, adding the coffee pot

Then I put my mug underneath the coffee maker, adding the coffee pot. Instant latte, my favourite. Soon after, my toast popped out of the toaster. I ate my toast and drunk my coffee before putting my phone in my bag, picking it up along with my keys and heading out the door.

I worked at a Canadian and American wide company called 'Miller's Bail Bonds". The building was around the corner from Daniel's office so I decided to surprise him by bringing him lunch. Soon enough I was walking over to my desk.