Chapter Eighteen - Big Suprises (Robin's POV)

So, Once Upon a Time is finally back. Comment below your opinions on the show so we can talk about the episode.

{RC; 20,463}

----------------

I couldn't wait to get back to work, I still had time off because of my injuries from the shooting at my restaurant. I felt completely fine in myself but neither the doctors or my boss thought me fit to work. It was so frustrating.

I warmed up the left over Chinese from last night and sat on the couch, and pressed play on my remote. I was watching 'The Walking Dead' when my phone vibrated on the coffee table, I picked it up to see a text from Killian on my screen, it read:

"Hiya mate, it's Killian. Fancy going out for a few tonight? Liam's said he can look after Barney and Henry".

I began typing my reply:

"Sure, why not. Rabbit Hole at 7. See you then".

I looked at my phone to see it was already 3. I couldn't get back to work for the fact that my sleeping pattern would return back too normal.

I got up, washed my dish and went in the shower. I got out still wet in my towel and headed in to my bedroom to get ready. I put on black jeans, dark shoes, a grey shirt and my usual khaki green bomber jacket.

I headed into the kitchen and sent a text to Killian saying:

"Ready when you are mate"

I poured out a glass of Rum while I waited.

"In the cab not mate, won't be long" the text read as I opened my phone.

I poured myself another glass of Rum while I waited to be picked up.

I finished my second glass when my phone rang, I looked at the screen to see that it was Killian calling, I slid my finger across the screen before holding the phone to my ear.

"Hello mate, what's up?" I asked.

"I'm outside" he replied.

"Coming now mate, I didn't realise. Sorry" I said.

I hung up the phone and quickly put my phone and wallet into my pocket. I then left and locked the door before putting my keys into my pocket too. I walked down my path and got into the cab. Soon enough, we were heading into the bar. I ordered us both a Rum whilst Killian found us two empty stools at the bar.

An hour and a bit passed and as I looked to Killian to see his face immediately light up. I turned to face the direction he was looking in and we both stood up as we saw Emma walking over to us, then I noticed her friend I assumed. Wow, was she beautiful. She had a red dress on that hugged her in all the right places, her hair fell around her face perfectly. She was beautiful. We all greeted one another.

As Killian and Emma began to kiss, Gina and I said at the same time "Get a room?!"

We all sat down in a booth and the drinks began to flow and then all of a sudden the bar tender was shouting for last orders.

"Already?!" Emma said "Carry on the party back at ours?"

Everyone agreed as we were all very much under the influence of alcohol.

We called a cab and soon enough we were searching through the alcohol cupboard trying to decide what to drink next.

[2 hours later]

Everyone was having such a good time, I was liking Gina more and more. She was just so beautiful but I couldn't go there, she had told us about all the mess that her husband put her through and I had only just gotten divorced myself.

"Guys, it's getting late. Do you want to just stay in the spare room? Your cabs will be so much more expensive. The only thing is there's only one bed" Killian suggested.

"I'll just take the sofa" we both said at the same time.

"Well decide amongst yourselves, we love you both but I don't know about Killian but I'm exhausted and I really need to go to bed" Emma said, slightly drunk.

"Yeah, I do too" replied Killian, yawning.

"Don't worry, we will" Regina said, laughing.

"See you in the morning" they said, getting up and heading upstairs.

"So boring" Gina said, pulling out a bottle of wine and pouring us both a glass of wine.

Half an hour passed and we were beyond the point of drunk. Before I knew it we were practically telling each other our life stories. The way her husband treated her made me feel so angry and sick, if I was married to her, I would never treat her like that.

"I'm so happy Emma introduced us" Regina said, looking right at me.

"M-me too" I said, laughing nervously.

Suddenly, Gina moved closer and placed her hand on my cheek.

"I love stubble on a man. Daniel didn't suit it at all. You do though" she said, her face was so close to mine.

She was so close I could kiss her in one move. I wanted to kiss her. I told myself all day that she is beautiful all day but she was, she really was.

"Thankyou" I said, laughing. The drink had definitely caught up with me.

Then I did it. I kissed her. I actually kissed her.

She didn't pull away, and before I knew it she was lying on top of me as we kissed. Then our clothes were off.

"That was amazing" I thought to myself when it was over.