Chapter Twenty Five

A/N: The 7/27 tour has officially started and I'm up at 2:30 in the morning watching the live stream 😩. THE OUTFITS THOUGH 🔥😍. AND WORTH IT HAS 1BILLION VIEWS #proud

"The world is better with you in it,"

Camila spoke, her head buried into Lauren's chest as she yet again was fighting tears that were threatening to fall.

"I'm not that special," Lauren said, "Pero se puede cambiar el mundo con sólo su sonrisa," (But you can change the world with just your smile).

"No Lauren, I really mean it. Who knows what I could've been like now, it's hardly been that long, but you have literally changed my entire world," Camila gently said, still cuddled up into Lauren. "I love you," The brown eyed girl whispered.

"I love you too," Lauren whispered back, smiling at Camila's beautiful and kind words.

"I was looking out the window," Camila began, walking back towards the living room with Lauren's hand in hers. "And whenever I saw green I thought of your eyes and how they shine so much," The younger said, gazing out of the window.

"But why would I need a view when I have you right here?" Camila asked into the room, turning to face Lauren and kissing her gently, cupping her cheek.

"Babe, can we go back to bed?" Lauren yawned, leaning her forehead against Camila's.

"Yeah, of course," The brown eyed girl softly spoke, kissing Lauren one last time and walking into the older girls bedroom and instantly getting comfortable.

"Dulces sueños mi amor," (sweet dreams my love) Lauren whispered, kissing the top of Camila's head and laying down. "Wake me if you need to," The green eyed girl said before wrapping an arm around the younger girl and holding her close, falling asleep quite quickly. Soon after Camila also joined Lauren in the peaceful slumber of sleep, leaving their apartment quiet once again.

As the time approached nine o clock, Camila slowly began to wake up, thankful that she had not had another dream, or one that she could remember. Sitting up, she glanced around Lauren's room, her eyes finally falling on the sleeping beauty next to her. How is it possible that someone can be that beautiful? Camila thought to herself, playing with the ends of the older girls hair. Deciding that she wanted to go for a quick walk outside, the brown eyed girl carefully stood up, but it was enough movement for Lauren to notice and sleepily open her eyes.

"Where you going?" Lauren asked, clearing her throat and sitting up slightly.

"I just wanted to go for a walk," Camila replied, stretching.

"But I want you to come cuddle," The older girl pouted, trying to reach for Camila's hand. "Come heereee," She whined. "Por favor," (please).

"Fine," Camila huffed getting back into bed with Lauren and curling up into her side, acting like she didn't want to but it was obvious that she did.

"Better," Lauren sighed happily, breathing in the scent of the younger girl next to her. "I love you," The older girl soflty spoke into Camila's ear, sending shivers down the younger girls spine.

"I love you more," Camila whispered, swiftly moving so that she was straddling Laurens hips and kissing her deeply on the lips. "I really love you," The brown eyed girl spoke, tracing her tongue over the green eyed girls bottom lip. "So beautiful," Camila murmured, running her hands through Lauren's messy dark locks and kissing the older girl passionately.
Pulling back, Camila smiled at the older girl who was lovingly staring at her, running one finger over Lauren's jaw line.

"That tickles," Lauren squirmed, wiggling around as Camila intensified the tickling. "Nooo!" Lauren laughed, trying to fight off the younger girl who eventually flopped back down after a couple of minutes, giggling quietly to herself.