Chapter 41

"Would you like to join me?"

"Baby, wake up," Lauren was currently on top of Camila, kissing her face all over in an attempt to wake the younger girl.

"Camz," Lauren whispered, pressing a kiss on the younger girls unresponsive lips. "Babe," She placed another kiss on the plump lips. "Please," Another. "Wake," Another. "Up," Another. "We." Another kiss. "Need," Yet again. "To," Another one. "Get," By this time Camila was slowly beginning to wake up, enjoying the feeling of Lauren's lips in the morning. "Ready," Lauren said, placing one more kiss on Camila's lips which she finally responded to.

"Okay babe," Camila whispered, her raspy voice sending shock waves through Lauren. The green eyed girl cupped Camila's face gently and connected their lips.

"I love you," Lauren mumbled against Camila's lips, causing the younger girl to smile into the kiss.

"I love you too," Camila spoke, her voice seeming rough, making Lauren fall in love with the younger girl even more. "But can I sleep for five more minutes?" Camila sleepily asked.

"We need to get ready now, sorry baby," Lauren said softly, kissing Camila once more then rolling off of the younger girl. "Come, I'll make you breakfast," Lauren offered, holding her hand out for Camila to take hold of.

"Carry me," Camila smiled, holding her arms out and waiting patiently.

"Of course princess," Lauren returned the smile then swooped Camila up into her arms bridal style as they made their way to the kitchen. "And what would the princess like to eat?" Lauren asked, setting Camila down on the counter in her still sleepy state.

"Nutella banana," Camila quietly said, her eyes adjusting to the brighter light in the kitchen and they finally settled on her girlfriend who was slicing open a banana. "You look so beautiful Lo," Camila whispered, almost as if she was in awe of the older girl.

All Lauren wore was a white t shirt a couple sizes too big so that it stopped mid thigh, black lace panties and her hair was messy yet the perfect mess.

"So beautiful," Camila spoke again, admiring the way that Lauren's fingers grasped the knife in her hand.

"Says the living piece of artwork," Lauren smiled, glancing at Camila who's cheeks were slightly flushed. Lauren had wrapped the banana in foil and was heating it over the hob while Camila watched intently.

"So that's how you do it," Camila giggled. "But can you hurry up please," She begged.

"That hungry?" Lauren asked, turning the banana over.

"Yeah but I want to kiss you as well," Camila mumbled, staring at her feet.

"Why don't you just come over here?"

"Then I'd have to use my legs,"

"Okay princess. Nearly done," Lauren said, turning the flame off and carefully unwrapping the foil.

"Finally," Camila sighed, placing the banana on the counter and pulling Lauren into her so that she could passionately kiss the older girl while holding her close. "I love you so fucking much Lauren," Camila whispered, pressing her forehead against Lauren's.

"I don't even have the words to express how much I love you. A thousand paintings couldn't even express my love for you my dear," Lauren said, her hands placed on Camila's hips with one hand wandering up the younger girls toned stomach.

Lauren reluctantly pulled away with one last delicate kiss. "Eat then we need to get ready," She said, pouring herself a glass of orange juice and admiring Camila's tanned legs that were dangling from the counter.