Chapter 33

"I'll get Mila, what Shay wants, Shay gets,"

As Camila walked home, she remembered how Lauren was acting funny at lunch with Shay and how the two girls seemed to have a negative energy, so decided to buy the emerald eye girl a couple red roses.

A smile began to form on Camila's face when she approached the apartment door, wanting nothing more than to kiss the older girl on the other side. When she opened the door, Lauren wasn't in sight so Camila took her shoes and jacket, clearing her throat hopefully to grab Lauren's attention.

"Hey, you're back," Lauren's raspy voice rang out as she sat up on the sofa after having fallen asleep.

"For my princess," Camila smiled, presenting the green eyed girl with the roses.

"They're beautiful, thank you babe," Lauren smiled, pulling Camila gently down and kissing her softly.

"You are most welcome," The brown eyed girl said against Lauren's lips before reclosing the gap. "Is this all you've been doing?" Camila giggled, glancing around the apartment.

"Uh huh," Lauren nodded proudly, stretching her arms and legs. "How was the rest of your day?" Lauren asked, yawning slightly.

"It was alright, we were cleaning out some rubbish and it was really weird, Shay kept "cleaning" my jacket," Camila used her fingers to show quote marks at the word cleaning.

"Wait, what?" Lauren questioned, already becoming irritated after hearing the brunettes name.

"Like she kept rubbing... here," Camila motioned with her hands.

"Didn't you tell her to stop?" Lauren asked, feeling that she didn't really want her girlfriend to be around Shay.

"I said that I can just wash it at home and that reminds me, I need to wash it," Camila said, standing up and walking to the kitchen followed by Lauren.

"That doesn't seem right. I don't like her any way, I'll be honest with you, I mean the looks she gave and the fact that she paid for you... if I didn't turn up then who knows what kind of bullshit she could've tried on you," Lauren said, leaning against the counter. "Ew, and that Austin guy!" Lauren added as Camila turned on the washing machine.

"Babe, I don't know what you want me to do. It's only my second day, I can't quit," The brown eyed girl said, moving so that she was standing in between the older girls legs, "But I'll make it clear to her that I'm not available,"

"Wasn't it clear enough?!" Lauren asked, growing angry again.

"Is someone jealous?" Camila teased, swinging her arms back and forth.

"Yes. I am," Lauren admitted, pulling the younger girl closer to her so there was no space in between the two. "By the way, you're mine," The green eyed girl whispered into Camila's ear, nibbling gently on her earlobe.

"Am I now?" Camila questioned, pulling away slightly and smirking.

"Yes. Mine and only mine," Lauren said in a low tone, centimetres away from Camila's lips.

"I'm yours," Camila whispered, biting down on her lower lip. In one swift movement, Lauren lifted the younger girl up who instinctively wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist, trapping her in a hungry kiss as Lauren made her way towards the bedroom.

Once they got inside Lauren's room, the older girl turned around so that Camila was pressed against the door, and continued to kiss the brown eyed girl passionately before turning around to the bed and lowering the younger girl down, making her way down to Camila's neck.