Present

Jongdae and Minseok were complete different people with completely different personalities and different backgrounds but they had one thing in common and that is how messed up their past is .

"How old are you Jongdae?" Minseok asked his new roommate " oh um 19" replied Jongdae " oh so your two years younger than me . Pretty young " minseok concluded " I noticed you've decided to call me Jongdae " Jongdae pointed out "oh yeah cus well I think Jongdae sounds nice " Xiumin smiled "really ? Lot of people prefer Chen and that nickname was given to me by my friend who insist on me calling him 'mom' ....yeah I don't get it either " Jongdae exclaimed
" you have a friend who wants you to call him mom? Your real mom might get jealous " minseok said
" oh I wouldn't worry about that cus I don't have a mom " Jongdae said unfazed . Yet it made Minseok feel guilty for bringing it up he slowly tried to block out everything else and just pretend like he never said it . Jongdae being the amazing people person he is immediately understood what his hyung was doing " Aish no worries I never had a mom so it doesn't really hurt and also-" Jongdae was cut off by a loud knock on the door.

"Open up I got food !!!" Called out a soothing voice in Minseok's opinion.
" hold up ...*sigh* ..mom..." Jongdae said reluctantly . As soon as the door opened ...lets just say ' gravity blew up in Jongdae's face '

Minseok was surprised with what he saw right at the moment but he was shocked to what he didn't see . What shocked him was that he didn't see the owner of the voice move to tackle his roommate to the ground . What surprised him was when he was acting like he was arresting Jongdae . Chanting a phrase ' FBI put your hands in the air . You have the right to remain silent , you have the right for an attorney .anything you say or do will be held against you at the court of law . ' which was replied with a shrill scream followed by a muffled laugh and  yelling at the said boy to get off of him .
" Baekhyun get off your not as light as you think you are " Jongdae said his face resting on the floor " who said I thought I was light weighted ?" Said Baekhyun wriggling his eyebrows.

The amount of patience Jongdae must have to put with that amazed Minseok .

" if you noticed I have company " Jongdae cleared . " hah? Oh you do! Um hi yeah sorry for greeting you with such a sight I've really been watching 'Castle' too much " Baekhyun rambled . Minseok noticed that Baekhyun was the kind of person whose comfortable with anyone .
" hi I'm Kim Minseok also known as Xiumin " he introduced himself " and I'm Byun Baekhyun the mother of this adorable child here " he said petting Jongdae's head " yeah and this adorable child is about to be a pancake if a certain someone doesn't get off " Jongdae stated ,clearly wanting to Baekhyun to get off of him .

" mother ?" Asked Minseok " mhm yup I take care of him like my own child ." Baekhyun said while getting off of Jongdae " anyways you said you got food ? " Jongdae asked " oh right ...yeah...no. I just wanted you to open the door as soon as possible  " Baekhyun stated flatly " whyyyy!? I'm hungry now ..." Jongdae whined .
" why don't we go to the cafeteria and get something to eat I'm sure even Minseok -" before Baekhyun could finish Jongdae cut him off saying " hyung, Minseok hyung . He's older than us " " ok , hyung must be hungry too . So shall we go? . And by the way which fountain of youth did you drink from hyung ?" Baekhyun asked with a serious face . Minseok couldn't tell if he was joking or not but he was hoping that it was a joke .

When they arrived at the cafeteria Jongdae and Baekhyun headed towards a group of people seated at the far end and Minseok followed suit .
When they arrived near the table Baekhyun introduced Minseok to the group of people . Minseok noticed a very familiar face in the small crowd ...Sehun .
" Sehun what are you doing here?"
Minseok asked " oh Xiumin hyung didn't you know ? I'm attending classes here " he replied " aren't you like 17 " Minseok asked confused " hyung you do know that I graduated early " 'well that clears up a lot this kid is super smart', thought Minseok .
" Sehun do you maybe want to go for some coffee today ?" A boy next to Sehun asked who Minseok believed was named Jongin . " oh sure nini . Yeah we can go "
After that they all chatted happily  . Minseok met new people that includes Yifan , Chanyeol , Jongin , Jongdae and Baekhyun .

Minseok decided to take a breather and headed out to the gardens. And out of the school grounds . He walked aimlessly without no real destination . He didn't know where his subconscious  was taking him . When he finally stopped he realized where he was taken .
The cemetery. Of course it would be here . He walked towards three tomb stones were aligned in a straight line . He paid his respects to his family members. Next he headed to a single tombstone which was standing in isolation . Xi Lu Han , was engraved in the slate stone . Minseok crouched down and slowly touched the upright stone . " I miss you ... Why did you have to go? First my family then you , I know it's been three years but...never mind . You know I'm turning 21 this year ." He honestly felt really stupid to talk to a slab of concrete but at that moment all he could think was Luhan sitting next to him listening to him like he used to . Sure it looked stupid and Minseok knew it but it made him feel a little less worse .
After his little one sided conversation with ' Luhan ' Minseok noticed some flowers at the bottom of the tombstone . He had a pretty good idea who it was but he was surprised the boy still came to visit Luhan's grave considering how hurt he was to even think about it . The flowers were slowly dying but they didn't look that old .

'So he still comes here ? 'Thought Minseok . That's when he felt a presence behind him . He turned to identify the person even though he had a hunch on who it was .
" hello Sehun " Minseok said nonchalantly " hyung..." Sehun said while crouching down as well " you still come here ? I'm surprised " said Minseok " hyung I can't forget him he was always there , he was like my guardian angel. My own angel , always there for me but now that he's not here ..."sehun's voice failed him as he looked at the ground and sniffled  " did you come alone ?" Minseok asked his hand brushing across the engraving of Luhan's name .
" No hyung ...he came with me " he pointed to a certain place where another figure was kneeling in front of a grave , " he understands me hyung , he's gone through the same thing . It led us to be good friends  " Sehun said smiling at the figure " Jongin ?" Minseok asked turning to look at Sehun.
" yeah he lost someone important to him as well " Sehun said eyes still on the tanned skin boy.
" Luhan would be happy to see you happy Sehun" Minseok said ,even though he didn't know why said it , it just slipped out .
"Hyung ?...what?" Sehun asked puzzled .

" Sehun... It's okay to move on. It's ok to let go..." Minseok smiled at the younger.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's the chapter . This chapter was just like a filler also I needed some way to introduce the characters. Well I hope you enjoyed don't worry the good parts are coming .
Please vote and comment. I would like see your ideas about the story .

Over and out
-Maaya