Change

Warning :Mentions of non con and implying on non con .
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

" Hello~" Chen's voice rang through the dance studio . Other than the devil himself there was one more person in the large room . Jongin looked up confused by the sudden presence .
" Jongdae hyung ? What are you doing here ?" Jongin asked curiosity prominent in his voice .
Chen exaggerated his sigh as he pouted at Jongin.
" Why is everyone calling me Jongdae ? Even a alpha wolf can't recognize me ! What has the world come to?!" Chen exaggerated .
" And why do you always look like a lost puppy ... No pun intended since your a wolf and all but doesn't that make you a cub ? Or was it pup? " Chen said making a thinking face .
" Yeah whatever . Where was I ? Oh right ! Jongin-ah I'm sure you know why I'm here . And I'm not your Jongdae hyung , I'm Chen . Ring a bell ?" Chen asked tilting his head to the side . Jongin visibly stiffened as he heard the name .

Chen ... Jongin has heard the name before several times .
His mother used to tell him stories about a jokester demon who loved to play with literally everything . Your mind , your body , your whole damn existence ,literally anything that amuses him . Until he gets bored he will make fun of it , humiliate it ,basically making his victims life a living hell. But that was  until he was taken down by an Angel . No one really knows  who the Angel is but everyone call him ' the guardian' because he protected them from the demon ,well demons because Chen never acted alone he always had his partner with him . Equally destructive but somehow different than Chen .
There was a rumor going around saying Chen has been reincarnated to a family but not in a human form , he acts as a form of subconscious until powerful enough to break free . If Chen has risen that means his partner will too . That scares Jongin to no end . The other spirit  is somehow more reserved but extremely dangerous , mischievous , cocky and is a demon known for his destructive actions . This spirit is also the wolf spirit Jongin is harboring . His wolf is extremely dangerous , his wolf is a god feared by many that is also reason Jongin is supposedly the next head alpha in his pack . Even though this spirit is evil if Jongin knows how to control it he's with out question the most powerful alpha in the pack . Jongin is sure he is capable of restraining the wolf but if something is strong enough to enrage the wolf, Jongin will have no say in it .

Back to Chen . Jongin clearly knows the reason Chen is here for .
" You won't get what you want from me" Jongin says calmly as he could .
" Is that so?" Chen singsonged .
" oh pretty please with sugar on top " Chen fake whined .
" Or should I say , pretty please with Sehun on top ? Or is it bottom ? I'm sure it's bottom but let's just go with top for the sake of phrasing " Chen with a sweet but obviously fake smile .
" Leave him out of this " Jongin sternly warned .
"*gasp* kitty got claws . I'm sorry that's offensive to you so...puppy got claws? Yeah let's go with that " Chen  said .
Jongin glared at the jumpy figure in front of him now .
" will you quit it  with the jokes . I'm not going to let the damn wolf lose  ." Jongin raised his voice .
" guess I'm not getting any help from you but I guess you noble alphas value your pride a lot ...and now I'm bored  . I wonder if Sehun would be free to entertain me " Chen wondered out loud .
" leave him the fuck alone ! Don't you fucking dare touch him " Jongin warned .
" Ooo protective alpha I see . What ? Afraid your poor little omega might get hurt ? Afraid your pretty little toy might break ? " Chen  was really pressing Jongin of course he wanted that because he wanted him to snap.
"Submit" Chen  was now in front of Jongin whispering sternly in his ear .
" I . Won't . " Jongin gritted his teeth .
" If you don't submit to your wolf I'll make sure your little fucktoy does " Chen said his voice dangerous and unstable .
" You think you can make me do what you want by threatening to rape my omega ? What do you take me for huh? You think I would make it easy for you ? I'm the strongest in my pack . I'm not the best for nothing Chen-ssi ~" Jongin countered . His gaze stern .
" and how is black mailing me about assaulting my mate going to get what you want ?" Jongin raised an eyebrow .