About Me

Hey, my name is y/n y/l/n I'm just an ordinary girl well, ordinary by my standards sure I am a bit reserved and shy, I mostly stay to myself ,and I have no friends that doesn't make me any more different than any other person right? The fact that I was ridiculed in high school and bullied kinda gave me a tougher skin as I grew older thank goodness those high school days are finally over.

I was born June 4 1996 so I was a 20 year old privlaged kid yeah I mean I am rich, I was born into a very wealthy family. My dad's dad owned a highly popular hotel chain in which after my parents passed away I became the only heir to. I was an only child growing up neither of my parents wanted kids so I guess when they had me it was a mistake. How can a child be a mistake? My mother was a very stuck up snobby woman who looked down her nose at those who were less fortunate than we were which is wrong in all sense of the word wrong. But my father on the other hand he was a sweet man very gentle always helping those who were in need wether it be food,money, clothing whatever and he also gave to many charities my father's goal was to help those who were unable to help themselves and he was great at it thank God I got my personality from his side of the family my mother on the other hand well.. she loved to spend ,spend, spend she'd always go on long exhursions and putting with her freeloading friends spending my dad's money yeah, my mom was something else I don't even thing that she loved my dad and I knew that she was only married to him for his Money my mom and I didn't get along too well but for the sake that she was my mother and also my father's pointless urging of me to try and get along with her I only did it for him.

Being an only child I had damn near everything handed to me when I was a kid all I had to do was point to what I wanted and it was mine but as I got older I began to want to do my own thing. Break off from my parents money and just be a normal person if that was even possible. I wanted a normal life and a 9-5 job so I decided to buy a little building ,renovate it and turn it into a coffee shop and art studio odd pairing o know but it worked for me. for myself I loved to paint I was a self proclaimed artist painting took me away from my problems I know what you're thinking what problems you're rich but I'm talking about problems of having so much yet I having no one to share it with.. so I paint to escape reality but sometimes fantasy isn't so bad right?