No Judgements Just Truth

I woke earlier than usual to go  out and buy something for Lauren to eat while I was at my business. I checked her room and found her fast asleep under the covers she looked really tired so I decided not to wake her. I decided to leave a note in the kitchen instead.

"Hey Lauren,

        I saw that you were asleep and I didn't  want to wake you there is fresh orange juice and blueberry muffins for breakfast and I managed to pick up a few snacks just in case you got hungry later, please help yourself, I should be home around 8pm tonight I'll bring dinner ... I hope you are still here when I return.. it's nice having someone to talk to for a change.. if you decide to leave I understand."

                Y/n

__________________________________

"See you tomorrow kelsey" I said to an employee I had just hired. I watched as she walked to her car as I began locking up the coffee shop I decided to change the closing time for on 10pm to 8pm since all of the businesses in that area closed early I felt that I had to "blend in"  I got into my BMW and made my trek home but not before stopping by Stefanos  my favorite Italian restaurant and picking up two pasta dinners for Lauren and I , I  then headed home.

I slid my key into the lock and pushed the door open I walked to the kitchen and set the bag of food on the counter, the note that I had written to Lauren this morning was gone as we're the muffins I smiled to myself happy at the thought that she had eaten. I made my way upstairs towards Lauren's room

Knocking lightly there was no reply.

"Hey Lauren I'm home I brought dinner if your hungry." I said as I waited for an answer I slowly opened the door "Lauren I "

My words were cut short as I glanced around the room I noticed that her bed was made neatly and a note sat on top a pillow. I walked over to the note and read it.

Y/n,

      Thank you for your kindness and for inviting me into your home but this is not the place for me I'd be a burden on you and sooner or later jake would find me iam so sorry but it's better this way please understand I am so sorry.. thank you for everything I won't forget you.

                   -Lauren

I stood in the center  of the room my head lowered as the note I once held fell to the ground I turned on my heels and exited the room closing the door behind me. I then went to the kitchen and ate dinner alone. I guess this was going to be my life now I didn't think I'd ever have anyone stay in my life when all I wanted was a friend, someone to talk to so I wouldn't feel so alone but I guess this was what my life would be like it is what it is I guess..

After eating dinner I showered and headed to my room, I lay in bed once again staring at the celing. I couldn't help but think about Lauren hoping that she was okay out there in the streets.. I'd probably never see her again but it was nice having her here... it was nice... I couldn't judge Lauren for what she did with men I would never judge her  seeing as I didn't know her life nor what she had been through..  iam sure that she had a reason for doing what she did, but it was none of my bimusiness either way I wouldny judge her...no Judgements  Just truth...