Part 2

I don't know my parents. I know they are both hybrids. I was the first hybrid to be born. My parents became hybrids because of the tests. Since I was the first hybrid born, I was put by myself. Doctors and nurses told me it was because they feared my pack wouldn't accept me. I'm also special because of my blonde hair. When I'm a wolf, I have blonde fur and blue eyes. That's apparently odd since I was told both my parents have brown hair and eyes. (a/n: yes, I know that's not true but please just go with it)

I spend all my days in a little room. Alone. I want to be free. I want to run wild and have my pack back. On some nights, I even dream about being out in the wild. At the very least, I want out of the lab. I don't think I would mind living with humans, but then again, I don't even know if normal humans know about us. I say normal because the people who work in the lab are creepy and anything but normal. Well, not all of them but most of them.

There's one nurse who is really nice. She will bring me food three times a day and make sure I'm okay. Sometimes she'll just sit and talk to me. Without her, I think I would go crazy. The nurse's name is Amy. She has black hair and brown eyes. She's honestly really pretty. She's told me what it's like outside of the lab.

"Good morning, Luke. Did you sleep well last night?" Amy asked one morning as she came to give me breakfast.

"I-I guess. I-I had a-a-another d-dream about b-being in t-the wild." I told her. I forgot to mention that I have a really bad stutter because I don't talk much.

"Remember Luke, you just have to take a breath and slow down on your words. I know you can do it." Amy said as she handed me my breakfast.

She didn't care that I had the stutter but a doctor said I should work on it, so Amy tries to help me. My breakfast was oatmeal and two pieces of bacon. Amy was about to leave but I had to ask her something that had been on my mind for a long time.

"W-Will I-I ever be a-able to l-leave?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, Luke." She told be honestly.