Part 14

"Luke, this can't be the last time I see you. I'll be here all day tomorrow. Please come back to meet me again." She said while walking with me.

"S-sure." I said and continued walking.

When I got back to Michael's house, he was pacing the floor, worried sick. As soon as he saw me he pulled me into his arms into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him and we stayed like that for a while.

"You scared me. I thought someone took you. I thought I lost you. Are you okay? Why were you gone?" Michael asked softly as he pulled but to see my face.

"I-I'm okay. I-I just w-want to e-explore. I went t-to a p-park a-and..." Michael just sighed and kissed me lightly.

"As long as you're okay. Did anyone notice you tail or ears? You are getting pretty good on hiding them." Michael told me. He still looked a little stressed but he had a fond smile

"N-no one noticed. I-I met s-someone." I said softly still smiling at Michael.

"Oh? What were they like?" He said with a small frown.

"She was n-nice. She had dark b-brown hair and e-eyes. She was p-pretty." I said and looked up at Michael. He looked sad. "A-Are you o-okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, did she?" Michael asked.

"W-well, n-not r-really. S-she d-does k-k-know w-wha-what I a-am. S-she..." I said not sure how would react to me knowing my siblings but I didn't get a chance to tell him.

"What?" Michael asked almost in a trance.

"S-she k-knows w-what I a-am but..."

"You told her what you thinking?! How could you let her know?! Luke what were you thinking?!" Michael yelled at me and I shrank away from him. He had let me go and was now pacing again.

"M-M-Michael y-you're s-s-scaring m-me." I whimpered out.

"You know nothing about this girl! What if she tells the world?!"

"S-she w-w-won't."

"How do you know?!"

"S-she's m-my s-sister."

"Oh," Michael now looked guilty, "I'm sorry for yelling. I just care about you so much. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you."

"W-would y-you b-be mad i-if I m-met with h-her t-tomorrow?" I asked shyly.

"No, just be careful. I would like to meet her some day just to make sure you're safe. I really really like you." Michael said. I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

We went upstairs and changed. After that he put on music I had learned because Michael played it so much and we cuddled on his bed. All I could think about was Michael. He made me feel so safe. He wanted to keep me safe, and I wanted that too.

I feel asleep with Michael's breath softly hitting the back off my neck. He's just such an amazing person. He has helped me ever since he found me in the woods. He doesn't try to lock me away or use me. He likes me for me.

The next morning I woke up as Michael was getting ready. He helped me pick something out for when I met with Spencer. He made us a quick breakfast before leaving the house.

At noon, I started my walk to the park. Spencer was where she said she would be. I smiled and she greeted me with a hug. We sat and talked. She asked me about what is was like at the lab, what I'd felt like to escape, and how I liked living with someone. We talked for a long time until I had a quod my own.

"W-what is l-love?" I asked.

"It's a strong for of like. When you love someone you get butterflies in your stomach, smile, care about there safety more than your own, care about them, want to be near them, and you would do just about anything for them. Why?" She explained and I knew I loved Michael.

"J-just c-curious. I-I think I-I need to get b-back home." I said and she walked me to the side walk outside of the park.

I was home before Michael got home. I went up and changed them went back downstairs to wait for Michael. He came home not long after that. When he got home I ran up to him and hugged him. He gave me a kiss on the lips and then pulled me a little closer to his body.

"I-I love you." I said into his lips and as soon as I said it he stopped kissing me and he entire body tensed up.

A/n: I'm really sorry this is a day late. I hope you like it.