Epilogue

Luke's POV

"Daddy! Daddy's home!"

"Yes he is baby."

Mine and Michael's four year old daughter jumped up and down. I swooped her up in my arms and opened the door to my husband.

"Hello my little wolf and my littlest wolf," Michael kissed me on the lips and Lauren on the forehead. He took Lauren from my arms and kissed me again, making me blush. "Do I smell spaghetti meatballs?"

"Spaghetti!" Lauren yelled, which made both of us laugh.

Our little family sat down and ate. We still live in the town we met in.
This is what our lives consisted of. Michael was a lawyer, and I worked at a daycare. After I'm done with work I pick Lauren up from preschool, give her a bath, and start on dinner. Michael comes home around when dinner is finished and we sit down to eat dinner.

After dinner, Michael takes Lauren to get ready to bed and I clean up and go to mine and Michael's shared bedroom. I got undressed until I was just in my boxers and crawled into our shared bed.

I haven't slept alone since the facility was found. I couldn't imagine a life with out Michael. If he hadn't found me, I would have never found my siblings and parents, never known the love of my life, never be the parent of a beautiful baby girl.

"What are you thinking, little wolf?" Michael's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Thinking about you. That without you, I would have nothing. I owe you everything." I said and watched Michael undress as well.

"I'll call it even if you promise to keep loving me."

"I promise to always love you, Michael."

He kissed me sweetly. The kiss had so much love in it, all of them did, and it still made my heart skip a beat. God, I love m him so much. Michael broke the kiss to tell me something.

"As long as I have you, nothing truly bad can happen. Remember 'to the moon'," Michael said and showed the tattoo on the inside of his arm and waiting for me to complete it.

"'And back'," I said and showed him the inside of my arm, where my tattoo starts where his would end.

This is the end of this book but I will post information about my next one in one more chapter. It'll have the prologue, title, and cover.

I've loved writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it.