Part 7

I was so confused until I realized, I turned back to my human form while I was asleep. Another crappy part of the whole situation was, I was naked. I forgot that once I'm a wolf and turn back into a human my clothes are destroyed. I went to cover myself up and just looked at Michael blankly. I had not clue what to do.

"That's it, I'm calling the police." Michael said and was about to turn away.

"W-w-wait. P-please. I-I can e-explain. Pl-please." I said starting to cry. He turned around and just looked at me.

"Okay, but get some clothes on first." He said and tossed me a pair of boxers and sweats. I quickly pulled them on and he stared at me wide eyed. "Why the fuck do you have dog ears and a tail?" He asked. I guess he didn't see my ears when he first saw me.

"I-I'm a hybrid." I said softly still crying. Michael sat next to me on the bed and looked down at me.

"What happened to you?" He asked slowly.

"P-please don't call t-the police. They"ll t-take me back to the l-l-lab." I cried out with my ears pressed against my head.

"What lab?" Michael asked in a caring tone. I shook my head no. He sighed, "okay. Let's start with an easier question. What's your name?"

"L-Luke." I choked out through the sobs. He gently rubbed my back.

"I won't call the police, I promise, so please calm down. But you have to tell me what happened. Okay?" I nodded and took a few breaths to calm down some. Michael waited patiently and continued to rub circled on my back.

"I'm p-part wolf and part h-h-human. My pack w-was taken and e-experimented on. I-I'm one of the r-results of-of the tests. I-I've never met my p-pack or even my p-parents. I'm the first h-hybrid to be b-born. I-I ran away and then y-you found me." I said trying not to stutter but failing miserably.

"How old are you, Luke?" Michael asked softly.

"Um, sixteen I t-think." I told him.

"Okay. Do you know where the lab is?" He asked and I only shook my head. "Well, I don't have school ‪tomorrow‬ but I do have school Monday. You can't go to school and because of my mum's schedule, you'll be home alone. Do you want food? You haven't been eating the dog food and I guess I know why now."

He helped me stand up and we went downstairs. He got something he called pizza. When I told him I didn't know what that was his eyes almost fell out of his head. We ate pizza and it was really good. After that, we went back up to his room because he didn't want to risk his mum coming home and finding a boy with wolf ears and a tail.

"I think we should tell my mom about you. She's a cop and she could help." Michael said after everything had been silent for a long time.

"Y-You promise y-you w-wouldn't tell the p-police." I said with wide, fearful eyes.

"She can help. The people working at the lab could be arrested. For animal abuse and probably a few other charges." Michael said. Was that all I was to him? Some animal?

"P-p-please d-don't." I said and stood up.

I left the room and Michael follow me out. I went to the backyard. Michael was still pretty for behind me. When I got to the yard, I took my clothes off so they wouldn't get ruined, and I turned into a wolf. I didn't want to talk to him. He did only think of me as an animal. By the time he got out I was already fully a wolf with his clothes on the ground.

"Luke, please don't do this?" Michael said, but I just looked at him with big eyes.

"Don't do what? And you named him a human name?" Karen's voice startled both of us.