Ch. 1, This actually happened?

June 2014
        Did this happen? Too fast too fast!! I can't believe I broke up with Minho. It's breaking my heart. Well I did feel uncomfortable sort of, cuz we're in the same band. But COME ON! We've been dating for almost a year now. Huh everytime I look at him my heart hurts. What do I do?

    If u didn't know my name is Emily. Emily Cha. Or 차수연 (Cha Sooyeon my Korean name) but I like to go by Emily and I'm Korean from America. I'm a member of SHINee who joined in 2012 and have been with them ever since. My birthday is December 16th 1993. I'm the same age as Taemin. Well I hope we can get back to the story now cuz it's gonna be pretty long.

August 2014
  Today's the day the other members of SHINee leave to go on their Japan tour. I'm gonna miss them a lot but I know I can't go, I don't know how to speak Japanese.

My POV:
  "Emily get down here we're going to leave for Japan in 5 minutes!!" Said Onew. "I'm coming!!" I said running down the stairs of our dorm. I was gonna miss them tons and tons and tons! But they're only going to be away for a while it's not that long.
  "Give me a hug Emily!!" Said Jonghyun with a sweet smile. So I ran over to him and gave him a big warm hug. "I'm going to miss you oppa!" I said. "How bout me?" Asked Taemin, "yea u too ya dork." And I gave him a hug. Soon I hugged the rest of the members but as soon it came to Minho my heart froze in one spot. I still couldn't believe we both decided together not to be a couple anymore.
Was he interested in someone else?    How bout that new group red velvet? Irene is really pretty! And Seulgi too!! Oh what am I going to do?? Oh I have to get over him someday right? I hope I can after they come back since I won't see them for a while. I'll be fineee... Not.
I finally waved the members goodbye and went back inside the dorm and switched on the TV. I looked up and saw that EXO was on the TV and I suddenly took interest. It was a commercial for their tour that was coming up in a few weeks. It's called The Lost Planet, EXO planet #1. I was very excited and happy for them.
Hmmm. Exo's having a tour? Can't wait till it goes on dvd so I can watch it. (If u didn't know I am a FANGIRL of EXO.)
Even tho SHINee was very close with EXO. We never talked much. I was only close with Suho oppa and Kai who is the same age as me. I was also close with Luhan and Sehun but not as much.
I decided to sleep on the couch that night, thinking about Minho and I's relationship and how to make it better. I kept thinking that it seemed like I would never get over him.

The next day
    The sun shone through the blinds and the clock showed 4 numbers: 10:22 am. I was exhausted. Not like concert tired but just tired out of no where.
I must have been thinking about things too much. Better go out and get some coffee or something.
   I got ready and went out the door to get some coffee at my local Starbucks.
On the way there the fans were already wide awake flashing cameras and waving at me and so much chaos. It's just what fans do ya know??
    Once I got back I Layed (see what I did there? I'm so lame lol) flat on my bed and thought more about me and Minho. It wasn't good. I was thinking too hard. I needed to get my mind off of things. What do I do?
      Suddenly my phone rang "Rrrriinggg" and I got up and answered even tho I was too lazy.
   "Hello?" As I spoke into the phone. The person one the other side responded. "We need you at the company right now please Emily we have a important announcement." "Ok I'll be there in 15 minutes" I responded. What did they need to tell me? What if they want me to do another fan signing??? What if?... No it's not going to be that. They don't want me to do a solo album. Idk lets just go there and see i guess.
   I dragged myself out the door and with my coffee I sipped it little by little till it was gone. I drove to the company and got out of my car trying to avoid fans. The security opened the door and I entered.
    The girl at the table asked where I needed to go. And really she wasn't a friendly face. "Goodmorning Emily would u like some ice in that coffee because u seem a little red faced about your breakup." She smirked at me. I hated her. Her name is Kim Kyoeun. She is such a bitch I try to avoid her all the time. "Kyoeun, mind your own business, my breakup wasn't that tragic. Where's the room I can meet Sooman sunbae? " I asked her impolitely. "In the third room upstairs. I can do Whatever I want for your information." She said back.
The only thing she can do is direct people. I wish she would get fired. So much for a "friendly face".
   I rolled my eyes after her response and went to third room upstairs.
      I opened the door to the room, and their sat Chairman Sooman, our SHINee manager who will fly to Japan Tomorrow, and Exo's manager which was strange. I came into the room and immediately spoke, "Annyeonghaseo." And bowed 90 degrees. And everyone greeted me back. Now came the news I've been ready for all day.
    Chairman Sooman's mouth opened and he spoke, "Emily we have very important news for you. We are here to discuss if u are willing to do it." My manger and Exo's manger nodded. "Of course sunbae, what is it?" I said. "Sit down first we would like to have u be comfortable." Said Exo's manager. The chairman spoke again. "Emily we would like you, to join EXO as a collaboration, and go on tour with them!" Sooman said with a big smile on his face. My manger looked a little disapproving but it wasn't his decision, it was mine. "Well what do u think?" Asked Exo's manger. "I.. I would love to go on tour with them!!" I said gladly. Finally something to do while waiting for SHINee. I hope they get the news. But I'm going to be gone when they come back. Is that a problem? This is my life. My decision and I've never done anything like this.
  "Emily we have to make sure u know all the dances and songs first. Do u know some?" Exo's manager asked. "I know many of them! Taemin taught them to me." I said. "Well we'll test u later. You are dismissed." Said Sooman. "Thankyou ." I said closing the door behind me. I was ready for the tour. I'm ready to be seen by the fans already. It's almost been one year since our comeback. I'm ready for this. I love my fans, I'm going to do this for them. But what if the EXO fans get mad? Oh well. I'm here it's time. Let's do this.

Authors note:
GUYS IM BACK !!! AND FELLOW EXOLS. WHO IS EXCITED FOR EXORDIUM?!! IM SO EXCITED! Now moving on. I had the greatest idea ever for this fanfic and now I hope I can write this story and complete it!!! Hope u enjoyed it!!!!!!
Love u! And stay tuned!