Ch 15; Leaving For Good?

~Luhan's POV~
Days passed, nights passed, and I was still in bed. Sick. All I did was hang around in the dorm as the members and Emily traveled to different countries for the tour. The last place I went was the bathroom. "Hyung don't complain you need to rest." Chen said over the phone. They were in Bangkok now and the tour was coming close to an end. "Jongdaeyah, I don't want to rest I need to get up and get out, the company hasn't been treating me right and I haven't been doing anything." I complained some more. "Hyung I have to go, the concert is about to start, rest well." He said and hung up. I decided it was time. I was thinking about it over and over but never made a conclusion if I should do it or not.
I grabbed my jacket, and some shoes and headed to the company. I walked out of the dorm and shut it tight. I ran towards to company and ran inside. There was the lady at the front desk. "Luhan! Need something?" She asked. "I need to see the CEO. Bali!" I said and she rushed out of her chair and went to go find him. I say back in one of those lobby waiting chairs and waited for her to come out and show me the room where I needed to have a little meeting with him.
"Luhan. Follow me." She came out with now a folder and took me to the room. She walked in front and she opened the door for me and I stepped in. "Luhan, glad to see you. How've you've been?" He asked. "Young-Min hyung you know what I want." I told him as I pulled the chair out and sat. "I don't know what you want you come to me all the time." He said slyly. "Lawsuit. I'm filing one. To this company." I said and took of my hat. "You're leaving exo? Just like Kris? Are you sure you want this? Is this the right decision? Don't you feel the pain of when Kris left and worry of your members? Do you want your members to feel that way about you?" He said. "I'm trying to get away from this company not my members." I said. "Or are you getting away from me?" He smiled. "Hyung, let's stop. I'm going to go now and don't expect me to come back." I stood up. "Luhanssi, think about it over. Are you going to hurt your members?" "Hyung I have to do what feels right. Don't I ?" I asked. "Go ahead. Fill out a law suit. But don't expect yourself to win it, we are SM Entertainment after all." He said and handed me the piece of paper from across the desk. "Kamsapnida. I'll be going now." I said as a grabbed the paper and went out of the office, then out of the building. I ran back to the dorm as fast as I could.
     -6:48 PM-
    It was already later in the day when I sat down on the counter to fill out the packet of the law suit.       
*bzzz*
    "Yeoboseo?" I asked into the phone. "Luhan." "Oh! Yifan? How have you been." I asked him. "Luhan hyung, please don't leave them. I've already done a lot to the group. Don't you know how much pain they will go through even more?" Kris asked. "Yifan I'm not worried about that. I have to do what's right." I told him. "Hyung please." He pleaded. He rarely called me hyung even though I was older. "Kris I'm hanging up. I'll call you later." I said through the phone. "Ok. Chajayo." And he hung up. Was this really what I wanted to do? The members come back in two days.
   I packed all my stuff up quickly and prepared to leave the day they come back. Tomorrow would be the last day I stay at this memorable dorm.
-10:34 AM, Sept. 15-
I woke up to the sound of nothing again. It was quiet in the dorm and I sat up to get ready for the day of staying in the dorm and doing nothing. I went to the bathroom to get ready then changed. I also got breakfast and watched tv. That's all I did, and the company wouldn't help me at all. I have to 'heal on my own'. That was the case now.

~Emily's POV~
-7:21 PM, Sept. 16-
I made it back to the Incheon Airport and got into the car to go back to the dorm after the Bangkok performance for the tour.
We all made it back to the dorm before 8 o'clock. I rushed inside to greet Luhan so I ran as fast as I can. "Luhan oppa! We're home!" I yelled running in. No answer. "Luhan? Luhan oppa!" I ran around looking in every room of the dorm. I checked the bathroom, the others rooms, the living room, the kitchen, every where. Where is he? "There's a note on the counter!" I heard Tao yell from there. I rushed out as fast I could to read the note. I grabbed it out of Tao's hand and read it as fast as I could or maybe skimmed it. "Read it out loud." Xiumin asked.
"Dear members and Emily. I'm sorry is the first thing I should say. I should've never thought of doing this. But I did what I felt was right in my heart. We've been through a lot together for the past few years. So please forgive me, because I will miss you so much and my decision is final. I am not part of exo any more, just like kris. I will miss all of you. Please don't cry, mourn or stress. I will always be part of exo, please forgive me. -Luhan."
       When I stopped reading I took about 5 seconds before I started crying. The members comforted me but it was no use. They cried they mourned with me. But people come and go. And I don't think this person will ever leave my sight.
       -1:43 AM-
       I was still up watching videos of Luhan and YouTube when I thought, "why did he have to leave us without saying goodbye in person?" Until I remembered. I dialed his number as fast as I could and called. "Yeoboseo?" He answered. I used an unknown ID. "Luhan oppa." I said and sobbed. "Emilyssi. Don't cry! I'm sorry. I really am. I had to do what my gut told me and it was this. Please take care. I'll be tracking you in the future so don't forget about me." He said. "Oppa, why? Why couldn't you say it in person?" I asked crying my heart out. "I'm following my dreams. Did you read the back of the note?" He asked. The back of the note?
      I stood up from bed and quickly went to go grab the note. "Emily I know you're reading this. I love you." I read it over and over. Then broke down and cried as loud as I could. The members came out and hugged me asked what happened comforted me. The only one who stood there and looked at the note then went back into his room was Kai.

Was that a terrible ending of a chapter😂 IM SORRY! Well I'm also sorry for not updating btw..
If you haven't read my other stories YOU TOTALLY SHOULD I MEAN WHERE HAVE U BEENN???
- NCT Mark | Heart
- NCT Yuta | breathe
GO READDDDD! Love yall💗