Ch.3 ; Dancing Dates & New News?

The Next Day:
Emily's POV:
I woke up to the sound of a drill out side of my dorm and it was probably construction as usual. It was 7:36 am and I wasn't tired. So I decided to get up early, get ready, and clean up the dorm a bit.
Ever since I was alone the dorm was all over the place. My clothes in the living room, my toothbrush on the couch, and etc.
One thing I never did when I was alone in the dorm was enter the others rooms. Fun fact I was afraid to go in cuz what if they have stuff in there I'm not allowed to see?... Ok back to the point.
I switched on the tv and started to clean at the same time. And I'm usually at ease when there's more sounds in the dorm cuz if it's just quiet it's awkward, and I get scared easily.
I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a decent blouse with converse and wore my favorite necklace.
I went out into the living room and started to clean there. I haven't been in the dorm for a long while where there needs me to do the dishes but the kitchen was still a mess covered in all my shoes and sweaty clothes from practice lol.
I went to go clean when suddenly I heard a " beep beep" from my phone. So I raced over to see who it was and wished it wasn't Taemin, Jonghyun, Or Minho.
It was a text from Kai. He said
" Hey Emily lets meet in front of the company at 9 and get breakfast. Then we'll practice. Sound good to you?"
I texted back
" Yeah sure I'll meet you there in 1 hour? Ok bye."
First of all if you know me I don't get guys a lot but this one apparently likes me. Now I have to go on a date with him. Does that mean we're dating now? What does it mean?
I grabbed my stuff and headed outta the door. I decided to walk to the company since it wasn't that far and I had half an hour.
I walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked ok you get the point.
By the time I got to the company I was 15 minutes early and apparently Kai was already there waiting for me. I literally stood frozen until he noticed me and stood up and smiled.
"Hey Emily! Ready to go to the cafe?" Kai asked me while shutting off his phone cuz well he was playing EXO Run. "Ready as ever." I said with a smile. Really I wasn't ready I just broke up with another guy! Still not over him! And now Kai asked me on a date! Isn't that great?
"So." I said trying to start a conversation as we walked to the cafe. It was pretty chilly and literally it was September. And I forgot my jacket. "You look a little chilly. You want my coat?" Kai asked me trying to be polite and this JUST set the romantic mood. "Uh no its ok." I said. "No! Take it in fine." He said and smiled AGAIN.
This boi. What am I gonna do with him?
"So. Are we dating now?" I asked him. "Oh. Uh no I guess I just wanted to take u to the cafe that's all." He said with a smile trying to hide something.
We walked to the cafe and finally made it. I ordered some pastries and an Americano coffee and as usual Kai got Orange juice cuz he hates coffee and had a croissant.
We chatted a little about the tour and my schedule and their schedule and finally when we finished I stood up to go back to the company and he followed.
We walked back to the company and Kai opened the door for me and in we both went. At the front desk was Baekhyun. I was expecting Kyoeun but I guess Baekhyun was better than her. But Kai didn't think so.
"Hyung. What are you doing here?" Kai asked nervously. Then I realized I was still wearing his coat. "Emilyah what were u doing with Kaissi?" Baekhyun asked me with all aegyo and stuff. "Baekhyun oppa.. Uh we went to go get some food together." I said nervously while handing Kai's coat back to him. "Mmk... Well I'm here with all the members about some important news or something from our manger and stuff." Baekhyun said. "Hyung.. Let's talk later. I'm going ok Emily?" Kai told me and Baekhyun. I nodded my head. But then Baekhyun rose from his seat and headed toward me.
"Emilyah what were you doing with Kai?" He asked. " We sort of went on a date." I said. "A date?!" He said surprised. "Well he asked me after he was done helping me practice your dances." I said. "Why were you dancing?" He asked. "I... You'll find out. That why ur here right?" I said with a smile. "Oh so you know?" He said. He asked me with a smile.
I loved his smile. I loved everything about Baekhyun. I am attracted by him in every single way. I just didn't know that until that very moment.
"Emilyah, let's get going the other members are waiting in the meeting room for the special announcement!" Baekhyun said excitedly. "Hold on a sec!" I said. "Hurry pleasseee!!" He said with much aegyo I fangurled in my mind.
Then a voice came along: "Baekhyunssi!!! It's the room on the left!!" Kyoeun said. "Saranghae!" She said again to Baekhyun. I gave her a disgusted look and she gave me one back. "Emilyah lets go before that crazy woman comes towards us." He said quietly while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the room.
We finally got to the room when Baekhyun opened the door and we entered. There was Exo's manger, Lee Sooman, and the rest of the EXO members. All of them had wide eyes when we walked in, I wonder why?
Then Kai started to say, "Emily.. Baekhyun? Why are you holding hands?" "Uh... " I said and immediately let go of his hand and say in my seat.
"So EXO. Today is the day you find out why your here." The Chairman spoke. "You are going on tour in a couple of weeks. So we would like to introduce you to your new member on tour!" He spoke. "Emily!!" He said with a grand smile and the others clapped. Baekhyun looked at me with big eyes and smiled. He's just too cute!!
"Uh, Thankyou. I am so excited to go on tour with all of you! It's going to be a fun time." I said with a huge smile. I was so excited. I'm excited to perform new songs and new dances.
"Well that is all, Emily go get your costumes designed immediately. Thankyou all for coming." Sooman sunbae said. "Thankyou Sunbae." I said to Sooman. And exited to go get my costumes designed.
     As soon as a stepped out of the room and into the hallway a hand grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards the left. I was so busy trying to get the hand to let go of me I didn't even notice who it was.
    It was Baekhyun. He yanked me towards the clothes designing room but why?
      "Baekhyun! What are you doing!!" I shouted. "Shhhhh. Let's try not to grab any attention. You don't want Kai coming over here do you?" He said. I quieted down. I sorta wanted Kai to come but it was too late now. "I wanted to show you our costumes for the tour then we can get your clothes designed to your fitting. We've never had a girl on tour with us before." He said nervously. I could tell. He was nervous around me. But why? "Baekhyun well can you show me the clothes?" I asked grabbing his hand. "Of course." He said with a grin. Anything to make his mood brighter was good for me. I like Baekhyun he's a good guy.
     "So this way is all of clothes for the beginning." And he went on and on till the end. By the end I was ready to get my clothes designed. And the whole time Baekhyun helped me pick out the right clothes and makeup. "This one should match your eye color and your lips." He said as he looked at me and I gazed into his beautiful eyes observing his hair and nose and lips and cheeks. "Emily. This shade is good I think." He said to me as he tried it on me.
     By the end we were all done with all the clothes and designing. I spent the whole day or most of the day with Baekhyun and it was 5:21 pm already.
     "It was nice spending the day with you today." He said as we walked out of the room holding hands. I didn't even notice. We were holding hands for most of the time. I guess I fell in love with him. "It was nice spending time with you too." I said with a smile as we walked close to the front desk. He stared at the ground nervously. I knew he was nervous around me. He shouldn't be that nervous. "Baekhyun what's wrong? You've been pretty nervous this whole time." I asked. "Huh you noticed? Well. You want to go to get some beef tomorrow?" He asked me. "That sounds so good! Of course I'll go. So it's a date?" I asked making the first move. I knew I liked him and he liked me back. "Yes a date. And just wait what's going to happen next." He said ruffling my hair. I'm crazy to be in a relationship with this guy. But I guess one date won't hurt right?
     Suddenly my phone rang with Kai's number on the phone screen. I looked at the time and totally forgot. I was supposed to practice with Kai. "Lemme guess. Kai is calling for you?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. Uh, I'll see you tomorrow. " I said with a smile. "I'll come pick you up at your dorm." He told me. Then I ran off to the dance room.

Baekhyun's POV:
"Let me guess. That's Kaissi?" I asked Emily. I didn't want to let her go. But she had to go practice. "Yeah. Well I'll see you tomorrow!" She said hurriedly. "I'll pick you up at your dorm tomorrow!" I said. "That would be awesome. Bye Baekhyun!" She said with a smile and ran to the dance room.
    I stood there and breathed out. I lost her to Kai. What do I do?
   "Baekhyunssi!!!! You really asked HER out on a date? She's a such a brat! You should've asked me! You see me almost everyday!" Kyoeun said. Why is she even here? All she does is sit there and directs when they give out maps on the desk. "Noona. You are too old for me I might as well call you sunbaenim." I said rolling my eyes. Kyoeun flirts with all the members. But mostly me and Sehun it was disgusting. "Baekhyunssi. Saranghae!" She said holding up the new EXO-L light stick. (FYI This is 2014 the lightstick is the 1.0 version.) "Glad you're a fan noona." I said and walked to the recording studio where I just wanted to sing about all my feelings. Maybe Chanyeol
can help me write a new song.

Emily's POV:
I ran and ran to the dance studio and finally got there with Kai dancing to Moonlight. He was absolutely stunning. I tried to close the door quietly but he just stopped the music and walked towards me.
    "Emily. What took you so long?!" He said half upset. We were the same age. But he still talked to me as if I was younger. But technically I'm older than him.
   "Mianhae." I said. "I was getting all my clothes and makeup ready for the tour." I said sorta upset. "Ok. I forgive you. But we need to get to work right away." He said. We only had 2 weeks left until the concert in Shanghai. They already did Seoul 2 months ago.
     We danced the night away from Mama to Overdose. We did xoxo and Peter Pan. It was so many songs that I couldn't count all of them.
     By the time it was already 11:23 pm. I was ready to go home and I was exhausted. "One more. I promise." He said. Then we did Moonlight. I didn't know that it was a two person dance. He taught me all the moves and we danced to it.
     "Ok like that. And that's the end." He said as we did the final pose. "But one last thing." He said. As he said that his face started to get in closer, and closer, and closer. I was afraid. We were about to kiss. But then I fell down on the floor because I put so much weight on his arm, couldn't hold me anymore. "Um sorry." I said. I ruined the moment. Again. "Oh that's ok. Uh do you want me to take you back to your dorm?" He asked. It was a little dark outside so maybe company was probably best. "Yes. Wait a sec I need to go to the front for a sec." I told him  and left the room. I walked all the way down the hall way to the front desk. As I got there I grabbed the song list out of the drawer and looked over it to find moonlight. The song was on it, but it was under ballads which was not meant for dancing. So Kai made us dance to moonlight for 2 hours and it wasn't on the list? Oh I'm gonna get him.. Wait how bout that "kiss" that I literally fell on the floor for. It was so close. Better not say anything.
     I walked back to the room where Kai already packed up all my and his things. "Thanks." I said. "No problem I figured I'd do it for you since your tired." He said.  "Well, time to go home. Kaja." I told him. "Kaja." He said too with a smile.
     We walked back to my dorm and we finally made it and I unlocked the door. "Goodnight Emily." Kai told me as he gave me a hug. "Goodnight Jongin." I told him as i hugged him back. I waited for his shadow to disappear then I went back into my dorm. I put my stuff down and headed for the shower. I did my regular night routine and then plopped onto the bed and checked my phone.
     I got just Twitter and Instagram notifications and no texts. I decided to leave my phone alone and go turn on the tv. Then my phone rang at the last moment. It was 2:43 am who would call now?
    "Yeoboseo? " i asked. "Ne, Annyeonghaseo Emily." I heard a familiar voice. But who was it? "Emily how are you doing?" I heard the voice again. "Hello? Hello?" I heard. I couldn't speak. I couldn't speak after what happened. It was Minho. "Minho. Ne. Uh I'm doing alright." I said nervously. "Good. No dating right?" He asked. "I've been going on dates." I said. "With who?!" He said irritatingly. Was he jealous? The whole day today I wasn't thinking about him at all. "Well I'm going on a date with Baekhyun tomorrow." I said. "Oh. I hope your happy." He said disappointed. I was officially over him. But he wasnt over me. "Minho. It wasn't my decision to break up. It was yours." I said. " I know. I regret it." Minho said. "Well. I don't regret but I do regret at the same time." I told him honestly. I wasn't into him anymore I had other problems. "Well ok Emily. Goodnight. Call me tomorrow ok?" He asked me. "Goodnight oppa, we'll see when I can call you I'm pretty busy. Goodnight." I said and hung up the phone and went to bed.

Author's note:
Well guys this was a little bit of a longer chapter. I hope you like it! Vote and comment for more chapters to come! And feel free to comment some theories on what's gonna happen next!
Annyeong!!! 💞💕💖😆