Ch 4, Beef, Baby Dont Cry, Bubble Tea, and Baking.

The next day:
Emily's POV:
I woke up to the smell of food I would usually have back in America. Bacon and eggs. Yum.
    I got out of bed brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I stayed in sweats and no makeup cuz I was just too lazy. I checked the clock and it was 8:47 am. I was supposed to meet Baekhyun at 12:00.
       I went into the kitchen and decided to make bacon and eggs just like the neighbors were probably making.
  I walked into the kitchen with a surprise guest in the dorm. It was Baekhyun?! 1. How did he get in here? 2. He's early for our date 3. I'm wearing sweats and no makeup!!!
     "Good morning Emilyah. I made you bacon and eggs for your breakfast." He said as he was looking down on his phone. He was acting like my real boyfriend. "Baekhyun. Oppa how did you get in here?" I asked. "I know a guy." He said. I bet he was talking about Kai. Kai and Taemin were so close he probably gave him keys to our dorm.
    "Well eat up. Let's go to the mall after that." He said. "I sat down and started eating. He was staring at me the whole time like he was staring into my soul or something but dreamily I guess. "Emilyah, you know you look cute while eating?" He said with laugh. "Whaff? Ic doof?" I said with a lot of food in my mouth. He just laughed.
     I finally finished my food and headed off to my room to get ready. I put on a pair of jeans, a tshirt, and a thin sweater with my purse. I grabbed my phone and wallet, put on some light makeup, and went out of my room to go meet Baekhyun. Still thought it was weird how he go into the dorm.
     I went out and met him sitting on the couch looking through one our of SHINee's albums. "Baekhyun I'm ready." I said. "Good. Kaja, the mall opens in a few minutes." He said and grabbed my hand and we went out the door.
    He opened the door for me to enter his car and I sat down in the passengers seat. He took the drivers side and turned on the engine. Was this part of our date?
   "So Emily. What are you planning to do today?" He asked me. " well after our date I was hoping I could go prerecord some songs so I know the parts that I'm supposed to sing. And also I'm planning on practicing today too." I said. "Practicing again? With Kai? Maybe you need a new partner. How bout Sehunnie?" He asked me. I didn't have a reservation with Kai today. So maybe Sehun should do. "Ok. Would u call him for me and ask?" I asked him. "Yes of course. When we get there." He said and kept on driving.
     I felt a vibration in my purse and guessed it was probably my phone. I plopped it out of my purse and saw on the screen that right now, right this second, Minho was calling me again. I picked up the phone and said into it while looking at Baekhyun, "Yeoboseo?" "Ne, Emily? Are you busy? Can we talk?" Asked Minho. Of course I was busy! Didn't he know I was on a date right now? I told him yesterday too! "Uh, I am busy right now. Is ok if I call you back later?" I said into the phone. "I'm busy later. We need to talk now." He told me. I didn't want to talk now! Couldn't he tell I was hesitating to talk to him? Plus I was uncomfortable talking to him too. "I'm busy right now. What is it that you want to tell me?" I asked. "I am flying back early. I'll be at our dorm after next week to tell you goodbye when you go on tour." He said. "Oh. Awesome." I said unexcited. I already told him goodbye, now he's coming back? "Emilyah, why are you so busy?" He asked curious even though it was so obvious that I was on a date. "I am on a date right now can you call back later?" I asked. "A date. I see. I'll call back later. Have fun." He said and hung up the phone. I was sick and tired of him interfering my life. He was the love of my life and now, I don't know.
"Who was that? You sound angry." Baekhyun asked me as he stopped the car when we parked. "It was Minho. He's flying back next week to say goodbye before we leave on tour." I said. "Well, let's not worry about that. We have a whole date ahead of us!" He said excitedly. I guess he was right, I couldn't be mad for long.
We entered the mall there were many stores to choose from to go in. I decided we should go into the music one. We made sure to put on masks and hoodies before leaving so no one would notice us.
We went inside the store and tried on a whole bunch of head phones and and played EXO and SHINee music out loud so people in the store can jam to it too.
We finally went out of the store when it was time for lunch. "Beef time!" Baekhyun said and grabbed my hand as we ran to the restaurant. "Table for 2 please." He asked the waiter. I was excited to eat beef. I haven't had it in a while. "Which one should we order?" Baekhyun asked. "Bulgugi! (벌구기)" I shouted. And so we ate all the meat that could fit in our stomachs cuz why not? As we finished Baekhyun took pictures to send to his group chat of the members on Line.
"Great lunch right?" He asked me as he paid for our meal. I offered to but of course it didn't work. "It was great Thankyou oppa." I told him. It was time I got back to the company and prerecord some of his songs. "I gotta get back to the company." I said looking at the time. "Me too. I need to go and get some shoes tried out." He told me. "If I record music who am I gonna do it with?" I asked "Mostly likely Chanyeol. But if not Chen." He said looking down to find his car keys in his pocket.
"Kaja!" He said. And off we went to the company.
By the time we got there it was 12:43 pm and I exited the car and went inside the company. Me and Baekhyun entered the company holding hands like we were actually a couple. Not official yet guys, not yet.
"Well better go record some of those songs." He said. "and go out on those shoes." I said. Guys I'm so weird. "Ok annyeong Baekhyun!" I said as I let go and went towards the recording studio. "Annyeong!!!" He shouted and waved.
I entered the recording studio and sat on the couch while waiting for the person who was supposed to help me record. I went on my phone and played the game EXO 2048
*Side Note*: Guys, if you haven't got that game, and ur EXOL your missing out.
I kept on playing the game then suddenly a person entered the studio with a guitar. It was Chanyeol. (BIAS ALERT 4 real guys bias alert. He's not my bias in the story tho😢) "Annyeonghaseo." He spoke politely. "Oh. Annyeonghaseo, Chanyeol." I said. I was a little nervous for the recording but I've done it before. "So let's get this recording going. Let's start with.. Growl." He said with a smile as he sat die in the chair. "I entered the recording booth and slipped on the headphones. Chanyeol played the song and I started to sing the lyrics and the chorus "Eureurung Eureurung Eureurung dae." As I sang Chanyeol kept on giving me a thumbs up and smiling widely like the happy virus he was. I sang the songs from Overdose to baby don't cry, to wolf. It was a EXO medley marathon lol.
     The time when it came to the song miracles in December, Chanyeol came in the booth and sang with me. It was like 2 part harmony it sounded great. He kept smiling at me and looking over at me, it was probably bias heaven if he was my bias. (HE FRICKEN IS IN REAL LIFE GUYS DONT GET ME WRONG.)
     By the time we were done it was 6:29 pm, time for dinner. "Hey Emily let's go out for dinner and maybe get some bubble tea after with Sehun?" Chanyeol asked me. "That would be awesome." I said. I loved bubble tea so much it was like the thing I probably needed once a week.
     Me and Chanyeol walked outta the studio and out of the company into the fresh night air. I was sweating from singing so much for about six hours but we got all the songs done at least. We walked toward a place where they served jajangmyeon:) and ate there. We spent little time talking and more eating cuz I was starving.
    When we were done we walked out and met Sehun in front of the bubble tea store. "Hey hyung hi Emily." Sehun told me. We were the same age cuz well Sehun is the same age as Kai or well born in the same year, 1994. I was born in 1993 but a year difference than Kyungsoo cuz he was born in January and I was in December. Ok you get the point.
    "Into the store we go!" Sehun said. Bubble tea was his favorite thing ever. I remember when Luhan would go with him during trainee days. "Ok, I'm getting chocolate! Hyung you get vanilla so we can match!" Sehun said excited. "I can get Whateves I want Sehunnie." Chanyeol said. "Hyung, waeeee??? It was already enough that I'm your friend." Sehun said yet again. They were indeed best friends cuz Sehun doesn't even speak to Chanyeol formally.
   " what are you getting Emily?" Chanyeol asked me. "Well I was thinking Taro.. Yea I'll get taro." I said. "I'll get vanilla cuz Sehun is real annoying." Chanyeol said and I giggled. We ordered our bubble tea and went outside to drink them. "I need to go back to the company to get my stuff." Chanyeol said. "That's ok I can go home alone." I told him. "No no. Sehun take her, no funny business." Chanyeol said and ran back to the company across the street.
   "Well kaja." Sehun said while sipping on bubble tea. "So what were you doing today?" He asked me. "Well in the morning Baekhyun appeared in my dorm and took me on a date until 12. Then I recorded music with Chanyeol for the rest of the day. " I told him. "That sounds cool. I can't believe your going on tour with us." Sehun said. He was such a sweet person with people who were close but he looks really cold on the outside. We neared my dorm when Sehun's phone rang.
    "Gotta take this." He said. "Mmk." I said back. Why was it so awkward between us? Sehun is one of my favorite members, hopefully it won't be like this on tour. "Ok. Yeah, I'll be there. Yeah. Tomorrow? Sure. Bye." Sehun said as he hung up. Sounded like he had a date tomorrow. "Well we're close to the dorm. Might as well stop here." He said. "Sure. We're only a block away." I said back. It was uncomfortable how distant we were. I remember when he was lil baby. Now he's a man. "How bout we meet at the bubble tea shop tomorrow at 5? I'll bring Luhan." He told me. "Ok, I'll bring.." Who would I bring? Chanyeol? Baekhyun? Kai?? "Bring yourself." He said and smiled. "Well annyeong. Goodnight Sehunnie." I told him. "Goodnight." He told me and I walked towards my dorm and unlocked the door and entered.
       When I went in the dorm was a mess. The kitchen was the one that messy though. There was flour all over the place, eggs, milk, and etc. baking utensils. I didn't do this. Who did?
      "Yeoboseo?? Who's in here?" I asked. "Oh. Emily. Annyeong. What are you doing here so late?" Said the person. "Kyungsoo oppa, why are you making such a mess?" I asked him. It was D.O. Making a mess in my dorm and entering without anyone knowing. Who gave him the key? "I'm baking a cake. And if you are wondering, Baekhyun gave me the keys to the dorm." He told me while mixing something in a bowl. "Baekhyun sneaked in here this morning, but anyway. Why are you making a cake here? Can't you do it in your dorm?" I asked. "They're noisy. And they're doing karaoke with super junior right now. And i wanted to bake so I came here. I hope you don't mind." He said. Kyungsoo was one of my favorites because he was always so polite and nice and quiet. "Of course I don't mind. Can I help?" I asked. "Yes. But first go get washed up and ready. You look so sweaty." He told me like a mom. "Ok omma." I said as I giggled. "Yah! Emilyah I'm a guy!" He said as he threw flour at me but I go away.
I took off my clothes and went to go do my normal night routine. I got in some sweats and took off my makeup. I felt more comfortable with D.O more than I thought.
I was done and got out into the the kitchen to see what he was doing. "Emily come here and crack so of these eggs for me." He asked me while getting so milk outta the fridge. "Ok oppa." I told him. I cracked 3 eggs and took a whisk and started mixing "Your not doing it right. It's like this." He came up behind me and took my arm and helped me mix the flour and eggs together. I didn't even know but what was he planning on baking? "Thanks. I got it." I told him
"So is it ok if I spend the night?" He asked me. "Yeah sure. Let me go get one of the rooms ready for you." I told him and walked off to Jonghyun's room since is was the farthest from me. I got some pillows and blankets ready for him, cleaned up some of the mess, and sprayed some perfume so you know it doesn't smell. After that was finished I walked back out to the kitchen and smelled something delicious.
"What is that?" I asked him popping my head out from the wall. "Cake. Wanna help me frost it?" He asked me. "Well yea! I like frosting." I told him and went to go help him on his cake.
Once it was finished it wrote on top of the cake "Emily and Kyungsoo."
"It looks very nice. Good job Emily." He told me wiping his hands off. "Me? You did all the work." I said back. But as I did that I took some frosting and wiped it on his face. "YAH. Emily that's not funny." He told me as I ran away as fast as I can. He was catching up to me as I ran around the kitchen island through the living room over the couch and etc. And finally he got me. "Yah, u should apologize to your oppa." He told me. "Do I have to?" I asked with a smile, I knew if I didn't that cake is gonna go from the table to my face. (For real guys Satansoo😂) "Yah!!" He yelled, "Ok ok. Mianhae." I told him and stood up to wash the frosting from my face.
"Let's clean up this mess." Kyungsoo said. "Or you clean up this mess." I told him. "Well it's fair I was here first. But you helped me!" He yelled trying to get me to give mercy to him. "Ok I'll help you clean up but then we have to go to sleep alright?" I asked. "Ok. Let's do this."
We cleaned everything and it took an hour. We played some EXO music. And when overdose came on he went full on dance mode and I joined him.
After cleaning he took a shower and I waited for him in the living room to be done. It's been a long day. "Emily? Why are you not asleep?" He asked me concerned. "I was waiting for you to be done showering." "Oh ok. Goodnight Emily." He said as he walked inside Jonghyun's room. I stood up and walked to my room.
For a while I couldn't fall asleep even though it was 2:31am. I kept staring up at the ceiling. And then my eyelids started to close and i saw nothing but blackness.

Author's note:
So guys. Here is another part that is a little bit longer also. I hope u liked it!! And can we just take a second and admire the picture on the top? EXO next door!! It was perfect cause this chapter was about all three of them! Hope you liked this chapter!!