Ch 6; Competition?

Emily's POV:
I walked out the door with Luhan behind me. "Emilyah slow down! Wait!!" He shouted as he ran towards me. "Sorry. It's.--it's complicated." I responded. I had tears in my eyes. "Emily I know what happened. You don't have to hide it. Just tell me everything I'll help you feel better." He said trying to soothe the pain from what happened. It's never gonna be ok. I never wanted this to happen. I just wanted a nice and relaxing night, just me and Luhan. "Luhan, I--I know your trying to help but, no. I need to solve this myself." I stated. "Let's go back to your dorm." I said walking again but in a slower pace than last time.
We walked without saying a word. I knew he wanted to say something but he was probably afraid of me just saying something back. I was sorry for being mean, but really this isn't his problem.
We made it to his dorm and I stopped in front of the door as he knocked on it standing next to me. And the person who opened the door was Xiumin. "Ahh! Luge! We were so worried about you even the exok members are here!" He yelled. Then looked over to me. "Annyeong Emily. Come on in we were somehow expecting you." He said with a smile as he turned around walking back in and we followed.
When I stepped in the form immediately smelled like food. Like no joke. It was probably chicken. I looked over to see all the exok members munching on chicken and sipping soda. Baekhyun suddenly stood up and yanked me over to where he was sitting. "Hi Emily! What are you doing here??" He asked and sipping soda. "Oh well I saw Luhan playing soccer at 3 o'clock in the morning and I just took him back to my dorm. We watched a movie and went to sleep, I gave him tea. Yeah that's it." I said quite quickly but Kai was turning a little red. I noticed everyone didn't move and just looked at me and Luhan. "Oh god guys NOOOO. Pervs. U guys really?" I shouted as Luhan shook his head too. Everyone then came back to normal. Jesus these perverts. What goes on in here than?? (ChanBaek, KaiSoo, HunHan) 
       Soon everyone started talking again and eating and laughing and anything else EXO does you know? I started to feel like I should go back to my dorm so I started to stand and up and be on my way. "Emilyah! Where are you going??" Xiumin asked me. "Oh, uh, I just thought I should be heading back for a while.." I said slowly. "Wait don't go yet! Come here let me show you something." He told me as he walked into the back of the kitchen. I followed him as he turned into this cupboard area. I looked up as I followed Xiumin, and there was a huge, GIGANTIC, HUMONGOUS, ok u get the point-- it was a big room of a lot of snacks. And if u know me, snacks are the best.
     "Ta-Da!!" He showed me with a smile on my face. "Oppa, this is great!!" I said excited. "Here take some of these before you go." He told me as he handed over some bags of chips crackers etc. "Thankyou." I said as I was turning around to head out someone in the doorway stopped me. And of course, it was Kai. "Kai.. Annyeong??.." I said awkwardly. "Emily lets go practice. " he said to me. "Kai-- I cant?" I said like I was questioning myself. "Why not??" He said he was serious. He wanted to practice with me. "I have to go back to my dorm. The concert is a few days away. I need to pack and prepare." I said. I didn't want to practice with him. I think I was already good enough. "Ok then. " he said as he backed out of the doorway and let me walk through. Xiumin was still standing there listening to our conversation but Kai never noticed him. "Yah, Kaissi." Minseok called out. "Ne, hyung?" He turned to look at his little hyung. "You like Emily don't you?" He asked. "Hyung, does it matter? All the members have already tried to get her and I'm no where close." He said sighed and walked out. "I tried too." Xiumin said to himself.
     I was walking out of the closet when I came out to see what everyone was doing. It was just Chen and Baekhyun on the couch now. I don't know where the rest went. "Yah Emilyah!! Going so soon??" Jongdae asked me. "Ne oppa, I need to go back." I told him. "I'll take you!!" He said. "Uh ok. Walking?" I asked. "Let's drive." He said as he hopped off the couch with a smile and headed for the keys for the car. There Baekhyun stared at me in awe. I guess he was kinda disappointed. "Emilyah, see you tomorrow." He told me with a sigh. "Ne, oppa. See you soon." I told him with a wide smile that made the mood a little brighter. "Emilyah!! Kaja!" Chen told me as headed out the door and to his car. He opened the door for me and I hopped right in. He take the other side and puts the keys in.
    "To ur dorm??" He asked me. "Ne. I don't want to though. But I need to." I said. "Ahh, wae??" He said. "Minho." That's all I said and he understood. It was one of the biggest things when me and Minho broke up. It was like all over the new and social media and etc. Jk not on the news that's too much but you get what I mean. "Well then Emily. Let's go to the mall." He said with a smile. The mall. A place I can go where Minho isn't. "Ne, Jongdae oppa. Kaja. Let's get far away from my dorm as possible."

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating!! I've been busy with  school and etc. i am now on fall break so I can update a little more!! Look out for another chapter!! And happy late birthday Lay!! And Jongdae!!