Ch. 13; Cooked Love.

~Emily's POV~
      I woke up to the sound of footsteps and a shadow. I realized I was sleeping outside in the hall the whole night. "Emilyah, why are u just sitting in the hall way sleeping? Were you here the whole time?" The voice asked me. I rubbed my eyes to look up and see who asked me the question. "Oh Sehun (SEE WHAT I DID THERE HAHAHA I'm sorry back to the point) I'm fine." I stood up slowly only to fall back down since my legs weren't working correctly.
     "You're not ok. Do you need me to carry you to your room?" He offered. "No it's fine. Wait what time is it?" I asked. "About 5 am. I came out to get water. Are you sure you don't need my help?" He asked once more. "Yeah I'm fine Sehunssi. Thank you." I stood up and gripped the wall. Did I fall asleep when I stopped crying?
     I walked slowly back into my room which I shared with Luhan. He was still fast asleep like a baby. I hopped back in bed, and tucked myself in. I laid there thinking about what happened the night before not even trying to sleep. Does Jongin actually like me? While thinking hard I fell asleep while crying again because of guilt and didn't wake up till then next morning.

Time Skip a little..
       It was about lunch time when all the members gathered in the kitchen and onto he couches. I went in the kitchen to start making some food for the members when kyungsoo already started. "No need for help Emily, I got it under control." He told me while smiling. "Ok oppa, if you insist." I told him while giggling and walking out of the kitchen to my room to grab my phone.
     Grabbing my phone i tapped on the screen to check some social media and news about our upcoming concerts and such.
     'EXO's Kai opens up about his love life?' This one article stated. "Love life?" I mumbled under my breath. What love life?
     'I think I have been open to more people in our company. The person I'm looking for should be from our company if I were to date. I haven't made any further decisions since our fans might get upset. But yes I am looking for a new beginning.' Kai stated in the new release of the vogue magazine.
      "Hmph." I said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I walked out into the kitchen again holding my phone and sitting down in one of the stools of the kitchen island. "What's up?" Kyung asked me. "I'm reading this article about Kai that vogue released." I said while munching on some food Kyungsoo made. "Article? About what?" He said stirring some stuff I couldn't really see behind his small figure. "Love." I said quite loud. He turned to look at me with a type of glare I couldn't figure out. "Love? Read me some of the things he said and the questions they asked." He turned again to continue cooking. "It says: 'I am looking for a new beginning.' And the question they asked was if he had any interest in Shinee's Emil---" I said suddenly shocked. Why would they release this. "When was that article written?" He asked me. "2 days ago. When did he have an interview?" I said. "The day after the concert he went somewhere.. maybe it was this interview." Kyungsoo concluded. "It also says: 'I quite like her as a partner from the company to work with, having her around is great.' They asked about deep breath too." I sighed.
Knowing how he actually felt deep down, it made me feel even worse. "I heard you two last night. I went to go get water and I saw the situation so decided not to interrupt." He told me truthfully. "U-uh you did?.." I said turning my head away embarrassed. "He kissed you. He loves you. Don't you see Emily?" Kyungsoo turned to face me with a plate with a nice fried decorated egg and rice. "I-i can't love him back. I can't even quite decide who yet." I told him truthfully. It was the full truth. "Maybe you shouldn't decide. Just do whatever you have to." He told me. It was the best advice I've heard in a while.
I thanked him for the lunch and started eating. Once I finished I decided to go out for bit to get some fresh air. The company was near too so I decided to walk to the SUM Cafe also.
"One latte please." I ordered from the cashier. There were fans taking pictures and recording me as I ordered which I didn't mind. "That would be 4,600 won please." She told me. I handed her my card and then turned around to wait for my drink until I bumped into somebody. "Oh mianhaeyo." I said while bowing only bumping into the person again since we both bowed. "Sorry for bumping into you are you alright?" He asked me. It was one of the SM Rookies Taeyong, and with him Hansol and Johnny. "Oh Taeyong, Johnny, and Hansol! Nice seeing your two again." I said. No wonder there were so many fans. "Ah, Emily noona, how are you?" Taeyong asked.
For the rest of the time we sat in the cafe and chatted about what happened so far. Being younger than me they had much respect and were shy, but they're so cute also! (WHERE ARE MY NCT STANS AT?) At the end they ended up leaving first, and so I decided to leave also. On the way fans asked to take some pictures and sign some things which I didn't also mind.
After all that I started to walk back to the dorm but in a circuitous route. Stopping by some shops and taking pictures of the pretty flowers, and with some fans, until a sensed someone following me. I turned faster than they thought and stood shocked. I wasn't surprised. "It's been a while right Emilyssi?" He asked. I already didn't feel good about this situation.

Qotd: Whose your NCT bias??
Aotd: Markeu~~~☺️

HOW WAS THAT NCT CAMEO GUYS BET U DIDNT EXPECT IT (except for Hansol, but HE WILL DEBUT SOON I CAN SMELL IT)
- Who is the mystery person? Find out next chapter hehe~~~ hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I really wanted to update! Please read this story more guys! I will update more if there is more reads! Also read my NCT Mark Fanfic 'Heart' and enjoy that also! Please love and support this chapter and story! Thanks guys! 엑소 사랑하자! Love yall💗💗