Ch. 7; Dinosaurs and More Trouble

Chen's POV:
I asked SHINee's Emily to come to the mall with me today. I knew what was going on. Everyone likes her. And so I wanted to join the fun! So here I am taking her to the mall.
Once I left I turned to see Baekhyun pouting and fingering his phone in jealousy. He's jealous. Is that good?
    I exited the dorm calling out to Emily saying I'm coming and left the door to the dorm unlocked.
  I hopped in the car with Emily on the passenger side on her phone playing a game. I broke the silence by asking her, "Yah, Emily where to?"
    "Anywhere is fine really. Just not back to my dorm that's all." She said calmly still playing the game on her phone. "We'll go get some jjajangmyeon then!" I yelled. I heard it's one of her favorite foods from Baekhyun. "Alrighty Jongdae! But we have to go to the candy store after!!!" Emily said with a huge smile on her face. And can I say, I know why they all are so in love with her now.
    I drive onward to the restaurant near the mall and finally came to a stop. "YAH WE'RE HERE! I HAVENT BEEN TO JJAJANGMYEON EVER SINCE MY DATE WITH baekhyun..." she trailed off looking another way. I know she's been on a date with like 3 or even 4 of the guys. "Yah, how bout we make this a date too! I'll treat you. And we'll also go to the candy store!" I said. She turned to look at me with wide eyes and turned the other way instantly. I smiled at her. Usually she isn't that shy. What did I do?..

Emily's POV:
"Yah Emily how about we make this a date too! I'll treat you. And we'll also go to the candy store!" Jongdae said with a wide smile.
        I instantly turned red I could feel my heart skip a beat. THE DINOSAUR JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE. Yet again I've went on dates with like 3 of them already. Soooo. I need to go back and pack for the concert though.
    "Yah what are u waiting for?" He asked waiting outside the car. I exited the car softly trying to not act shy anymore.
    We entered the restaurant and took our seats. We both wore hooded clothing to make sure people not recognize us.
     "What would you guys like?" The waitress asked us. "Two Jjangmyeon and two hot teas please." Chen said. "I'll be right back with your order." The waitress said quickly and left. "You like jjajangmyeon too??" I asked him. "I like everything! Including you." He said with a smile. I FRICKEN BLUSHED. "Yah Jongdae stop my heart belongs to someone else already." I said teasingly. "You do??" He said wide eyed. "Oh no, I was just teasing." I said with a playful smile. He smiled back but I could see he was hurting inside.
  "Here are your orders enjoy." The waitress said quick and left. Chen ate quietly and so did I for about 5 minutes with out breaking the silence, until: "Yah Emily, does your heart belong to someone else?" He asked nervously. "I don't know. But I love all the guys in EXO." I said. "The other night. You and Luhan slept on the couch together. What was that about?" He asked me. "Oh we were watching a movie. And we fell asleep that's all." I said calmly. "Oh. Ok." He said. I could here jealousy in his voice. "Hey it's alright. I love all of you equally ok? Don't be jealous." I said lifting up his hood a little. "When did I say I was jealous? I was just worried." He said with a smile. It was one of those fake smiles. He would never do that. "Jongdae oppaaaaaa!!!! Mianhaeeeyo!!! I didn't mean it oppaaaa!" I said with puppy eyes leaning close to his face. He looked at me and couldn't help smiling. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
    "Yah Emily. Let's go to the candy store." He said as he left money for the restaurant. We stood up and left.
    I went in the car first. And he followed after me. I could see the sorrow in his face. He was jealous. This dinosaur..
   "To the candy store!" He said yelling. "Yah! Let's go!!!!" I told him and we drove there.
When we got there he stepped out of the car first and opened the door for me. "Why thankyou, such a kind dinosaur." I said with a giggle "Yah it's just cuz we're on a date." He said with a smile.
We entered the candy store. There were many candies to choose from. And then I saw the EXO candies I WAS SCREAMING. Yes I was an EXO-L and the same time as being in SHINee got a prob?
"Emily look at the SHINee candies!!" Chen said motioning me to come towards him.
It was a piece of candy with me and the other members huddling together. "Huh. I miss those days." I said with a sigh. "When was this?" Chen asked. "During the MMA's last year." I said. It was the year we won the best artist of the year award. "Ah. I remember. You and the SHINee hyungs did a good job." He said to me. It was back when Minho didn't break up with me yet. But he did a few days after.
"Let's just go back to the dorm." I said walking back to the entrance of the shop. He followed. He understood. But I felt like he pitied me. No need. I dont want to remember when I was with Minho anyway.
We went back to the car and I hopped in. Chen started the engine and we drove off. "Where to?" He asked me. "My dorm. I have to pack for tomorrow." I said. "Alrighty then. I'm excited to go to Changsha. We'll get to see the fans again." He said with a smile and a sigh. He missed the crowd. I feel him. I haven't had a comeback ever since the end of 2013. Almost a year ago.
    We arrived at my dorm and I hesitated to open the door of the car. Chen hopped out and opened the door for me. "Have fun packing. I'll see you tomorrow." He told me hugging me for about 3 seconds. "See you tomorrow." I said back heading to the door of the dorm. He went back in his car and I watched him drive off.
     I put my hand on the handle of the door. I didn't want to enter. I know who was there. And it wasn't good news. 
   Finally after 5 minutes of standing at the front door freezing I opened the door lightly. And ok the couch waiting and reading was Minho.
     "Where have you been all day?" He asked while looking up at me when I closed the door and took off my shoes. "None of your business." I said and walked toward the kitchen. "It is my business. I live here." Minho said standing up and walking over to the kitchen. I made hot water and took out a tea bag. "Tea isn't good at night. You're not going to sleep." Minho told me. I ignored his response. And kept going with life as usual. "Look. I know you're mad. But you don't have to be. I'm here. And I know you missed me those couple of days. So I came back." He told me putting his head down on the counter. "I didn't miss you. I missed you as a friend and band member. And you were the one that got mad at me not the other way around." I said calmly though my blood was boiling. "Emily. I came back to say sorry. I felt bad. And that was such a while ago. Are you still not over this? Plus I'm still in love with you."  He said standing up so he could walk over. "Look. You can apologize. But it will forever be awkward. Just stop loving me. And don't you see? The other guys are jealous of you. And when we broke up, they were relieved. So I can't go back to loving you again. Plus my heart is with another person." I told him pouring the tea into my mug.  "Luhan? Emily really? Come on. How about we make our relationship private this time? Give me another chance." He told me standing close to me watching as I drank tea. "Really. I don't like Luhan like that. We are just friends. And really is not giving you another chance. I'm happy single and that's that." I told him as I walked into the hall. "Emily, please." He said following me. I turned and said, "Don't you see? I'm not interested." I turned and walked into my room closing the door behind me.
Geez. This boy. Wont leave me alone and wants me to give him another chance. That's funny.
    I went over to my dresser and pulled open the drawer. I threw out some clothes on the floor and went over to get my luggage. I opened it and stuffed my clothes in and some other stuff as well.  I went over to my bed and opened my phone to see who texted me.
    "Emilyah! Are you safe at home? Rest well! I'll see you tomorrow!" Chen texted to me.
"Oppa I will. Sleep well also. Tell the other members to rest easy and don't be nervous. And also tell Luhan oppa to get well soon." I texted back.
    I switched off my phone and tucked in bed and went to sleep. I was ready to leave tomorrow.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys I'm so sorry for not updating!! I've been really busy this past quarter in school! So plz wait! This week is the last week of school for me until winter break! So plz look forward to reading the next chapter soon! Thank y'all for the votes and reads! I'll be back soon!!!
사랑해요! 💗💖💘