Ch. 11; Deep Breath

~Emily's POV~
    I woke up to the sound of a shower and immediately got up. Today was the day of the concert. I went to go get my clothes and I ran into Baekhyun on the way. "Uh-- I--" he started. "Shhhhh." I put one finger up to his lips. It was awkward between us. But I had to deal with it since we are going to be in the same band from now on.
     We all got in the car after this. It was time to go to the Helong stadium we would perform in. And when I say all of us, I MEAN ALL OF THE MEMBERS. We all tried to squeeze in one van which was probably the worst idea they could've ever made like literally. Some had to sit on top of each other's laps too. I sat in the passenger's seat of course, and everyone was behind. I went on my phone to play some games and check some social media. I posted a selfie with everyone in the car and captioned it:
"The squad is squished. 진자."
         After we made it to the concert hall. It was not the biggest but probably fit about 9000 people in it. It was the first concert that I went to with EXO and it meant a lot to me. I hope it'll be perfect. I checked the seats and ran up the stage. The stage at last.
          "Seems like you haven't been on a stage for a while." Sehun said. "Nope. And I missed it." I said sitting down. The concert was almost ready and we had 4 hours to prepare everything. First was practicing some of the dances.
           We all settled down and then got started. We practiced for about an hour. I knew every move well enough. I was just not worried about singing. I was good but in Chinese?.... I tried my best though.
            We all went backstage and get ready. We prepared for the first song and section of the concert. The makeup artists did my makeup girly but not sparkly, cause well they're all boys and I'm the only girl. The makeup was fancy but natural and blended well with my skin tone. I went and wore the clothes for the first thing we had to perform. The theme was black but flowy for our first song Mama. Before is the Haka. Which is practically the chant I had to memorize in 2 days. Stressed is what I am stressed.
             I sat down and the hairstylist started to do my hair in loose curls. She tried to pin up some of my chestnut hair but it didn't work. I dyed my hair just for this concert and the hairstylist back at the company said chestnut would be the best. She finished my hair and I went to put my shoes on. They were sneakers in some sort. But they had really  high insoles. They were also black and sparkly.
These stylists really know their stuff.
        I went into the changing room to put my costume/ clothes on also. I put the pants on which were leather and the front side was a darker shade and the back was lighter. I put on the shirt and it was a cute cut top on the top with straps showing my shoulders. It had sequins that were black on it and had some flowy dangly cloth in the front. I spun around and smiled. I haven't looked this great in a while. I stepped out and all the boys were sitting on the chairs and couch which was outside the changing room. They all looked up and looked at me in awe. "Emily. Woah." Sehun said. "It's nothing. Now shall we get going?" I said excitedly.
            I heard the fans already in the venue. They were screaming at the VCR showed on the screen. I was ready to perform. The stage directors showed me to the platform I was supposed to jump out of and then stand there waiting for the rest of the members. Each member had their own platform. Kai went first. Then Sehun. Then the rest I couldn't keep track. The only ones left were me, Suho, and Tao. The platform rose, and I jumped out. The fans screamed. It's time.
We first performed the Haka. Then came Mama. The concert went on and on until the Ment. We all stood and introduced our selves. Then went on to get ready for the next performances while Chanyeol performed "Rocket Dive". We all then came out and performed Angel/ Into Your World, then Black Pearl. We sat aside and waited for Chen to finish his solo "Uprising". "Woah he's amazing." I said watching the screen back stage while the stylists retouched my makeup. D.O then came and answered me, "That's our main vocalist." He said calmly.
      Chen finished then we all went on stage to perform the SHINee medley + Sorry Sorry by SuJu + Gee by SNSD. We danced our hearts away and sang our sunbaenim's songs + the songs I was originally in. Then we finished the medley. The next song was XOXO. We all held heart plushies and played around, it's one of those fun songs you know. Then it was Sehun's solo "Exorient" he danced his body away. I walked backstage hearing a fan yell "SEBOOOTTTTYYY" i totally agree. He finished and the maknae came back sweaty under his cap. "Good job!" I walked past him and we did a high five. Next was Love Love Love. Another fun song! Then thunder, showing all the members sexy and charismatic sides. Then we all came back yet again to change and retouch while Kyungsoo went up and sang "Tell Me What Is Love" if y'all haven't heard it you're missing out tbh. Then it was My Lady. It was a mirror dance which meant I couldn't do it. It had a lot of hip thrusting which I couldn't do since imma girl.. so they told me to just stay backstage. Next was Baekhyun's solo "My Turn To Cry" piano ver. It was simply nice and beautiful to listen to. Then, Baby don't cry. I couldn't do anything since it was the three of them so I yet again watched. They all sang their hearts away for the audience. It was stunning. Then there was a Ment. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and I now came out to get the crowd ready to cheer us on.
Suddenly the motorized DJ car came out and the music started and Machine played. It was one of the lit songs that night. Then it was Xiumin's solo "Breaking Machine" we all waited then the next song started and one of the funnest. 3.6.5:) we all threw little goodies at the audience and sometimes accidentally hitting them on the head. We danced and sung until it was over. Next was History. This song was supposed to be for only K/M but somehow the choreographer joined all of us together. It was really fun seeing the fans scream and yell. Then the next song played and we all got in position. It was The Star. Luhan originally had a solo in this song until he got sick which means it's my turn. I practiced this solo for 2 weeks along with the other songs. It was one of the hardest things I've learned considering that SHINee had really hard choreography. I tried my best at Luhan's solo when I practiced since he was one of he main dancers. We all sang to The Star until it remixed. It was the solo. I went down and started dancing. The rest of the EXO members changed my name as well as the fans. It was the best feeling ever. Then I finished and walked back to the guys and we finished up the song. At the end I breathed out a little loud for the mic to hear. Then we all walked back stage and waited for Suho's solo "Beautiful" to end. We all then came out singing with crowns on our heads singing Peter Pan. Some of us sat in hammocks from the ceiling swinging back and forth while waving at fans. The song ended and we all waved behind. Tao's solo "Metal" was up and we all changed into different clothes.
Kai changed into the white linen cloth with white pants and no shoes while the stylists did his hair crazy. He put red contacts in and then the stylists moved onto me. Kai turned and smiled. "We can do it. Fighting!" He told me and we high fived. I changed into a more float white linen dress like thing and white pants with no shoes. Kai and I will be doing a duet for "Deep Breath". Tao finished and the Heart Attack VCR played on the screen. The rest of the EXO members got ready for Overdose which was after Deep Breath. I slipped on some red contacts and the stylists just recurred some pieces of my hair and Kai and I waited together on the platform with the throne. The Heart Attack VCR finished up and the fans screamed. The platform rose with Kai sitting in the throne and i stood behind it. Kai started, "I want you." Which was my cue to step from behind the throne. And I did so. The fans screamed he finished up the rest of his lines as he stood up forward and I sat in his seat. He went up and started to dance. He turned around and lifted his arm as I lifted my body from the chair. I stood up and started dancing with him. It was so in sync all the fans screamed so loud at the duet. I felt my heart beating through my chest as I danced and looked into his eyes. They were bright red. I brushed back his hair which was one of the dance moves as he wrapped his arms around my waist and then we finished. I held onto him as he held my arm out as his arm was under my waist and my leg was raised a little above his thigh. Then the stage went dark. We let go after 5 seconds and I ran back stage as he ran to his stance when EXO-K went up in the Overdose position, and they started the song. The rest of EXO-M and I behind stage prepared in another platform for after EXO-K. They sang the chorus and danced until it was our turn. They exited down the stage and we popped up. Chen started singing then Lay then Xiumin, then me who replaced Luhan's part. We danced and danced until the chorus was over finishing it with hip thrusts, and the rest of EXO-K came up and we finished the part of the song. Chanyeol started rapping and we all made a circle around him. Tao then came up finishing up the rap for him, and then we all danced to the last part of the chorus and the last part of the song. Then we finished. The fans yelled and we all ran backstage to change into the encore clothes.
         They showed the VCR of the tree of life. And we all got into the position of the tree on a platform. The VCR finished and we rose up. The music started and we performed Wolf. It was intense as we danced and sang. The song finished as we formed the face of a wolf at the end and the fans cheered and yelled very loud. The next encore song was Growl. The first group went up first consisting of, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, and Tao. They sang the first part and chorus ad the other half of us came up consisting of D.O, Chanyeol, Suho, Me, and Lay. We danced and sang then formed around Chanyeol for his rap. And then we finished the song up. I breathed heavily as my heart thumped against my ribs. I've never danced this much ever since the last concert of SHINee World lll. Then we had another Ment. It was very long as we sang and thanked the fans for coming and watching. I was smiling nonstop and looking at the rest of the members. Kai kept looking at me and smiling every time I looked over. The next song was Lucky. Our last song of the night. We sang our hearts away and threw gifts into the crowd. We waved goodbye after and smiled slowing descending on the platform. The Dont Go VCR played and we all went backstage plotting out sweat with towels.
        I wanted to do more. But our next concert wasn't until a week at Xian. I breathed heavily as a sat and took of my makeup. Behind me stared Baekhyun into the mirror I was using. "Good job out there. Esp-especially deep breath. I wasn't jealous at all." He said the last part sarcastically. "Oppa, no need to be jealous. It was just dancing and acting. I bet Kai was too. You did a great job with My Turn To Cry and everything else. You have an amazing voice oppa." I turned as I said and to him. He nodded and looked another direction. I finished taking off my makeup and went to change into some other stuff so we could head back to the hotel and rest.

~Baekhyun's POV~
       I walked over to the place Emily was sitting and I watched her as she took off her makeup. She looked pretty even though she didn't have any on. She finally looked up. "Good Job out there. Esp-especially deep breath." I stammered. God dang why. "I wasn't jealous at all." I said hinting that I was and I did like her. "Ah oppa no need to be jealous. It was just dancing and acting. I bet Kai was too. And you did a great job with My Turn To Cry and everything else." She said as she complimented me. I nodded and turned over and looked at Kai in the corner. He looked at her with wide eyes then walked away. What was going on? She stood up and went to go change and I took her seat. "Hyung. Why? Does she love you?" Kai came and asked me as I took off my makeup. "She has many on her mind right now, Kaissi. And you're on that list." I said but I knew that I was probably at the top. Then I stood and patted him while walking away. He maybe had a chance if he was her ideal type.

~Kai's POV~
        "Oppa, no need to be jealous, it was just dancing and acting. I bet Kai was too." She said. The words stung in my mind. I couldn't think straight. I was trying my best to make her fall for me and it didn't work? I even practiced extra hard for this with her. And she didn't think I meant it? Emily stood up and went into the changing room, and I walked over to Baekhyun hyung as he took her spot. "Hyung. Why? Does she love you?" I blurted out. I was tired of her not making up her mind already. "She has many on her mind right now Kaissi. And you're on that list." He told me. My heart lightened. My mind eased a little. Baekhyun then stood up and patted me as he walked away. I stood there and thought about what he said. "Maybe I need to add a little more." I said. It needs to be perfect. I need it to be perfect. For her.

~Emily's POV~
        We made it back to the hotel about 2am in the morning. I fell asleep in the car on the way there. We got out and I entered the hotel then our hotel room. I got my clothes out and then went to shower. I got out and then saw both Baekhyun and Chanyeol already fast asleep. I decided to give them both a goodnight kiss. "Goodnight oppas." I said quietly as I saw both of gen smiled after. "Aha! Caught you!" I said and they both flickered their eyes open. "Aish Emily just go to sleep. We need to fly back home tomorrow." Baekhyun said. "Agreed." Chanyeol said. And they both laid back down and closed their eyes. I turned of the lamp and tucked my self in. Tomorrow would be a new day. Time to go home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SO GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE THE LAST CHAPTER IN A WHILE I THINK. My school is starting tomorrow and I wont be updating as often:) so please enjoy and love this story until the next chapter! I had to do a lot of research on the Lost Planet concert though I have watched it twice. So please enjoy EXO-Ls! And look forward to the next chapter! 엑소 파이팅!!! 사랑하자! 💗💘