Ch. 12; Why not me?

~Emily's POV~
We got off the plane by now, and back from the Incheon Airport. I was tired and exhausted and Or next show would be in two weeks which gave all of us time to rest. A lot of time. We all were pretty tired and lately Luhan looked like he wasn't getting better. We finally came back to the dorm and rested.
      Slowly I creeped into the dorm making sure not to wake Luhan. But to my surprise he was sitting on the couch. He looked so pale I wanted to give him a hug. "Emilyah! You guys are back? Missed you guys so much!" He said while he came running and gave me a huge hug, of course I hugged back. "Luhan oppa. Are you okay? Here sit down." I told him. "I'm fine I'm fine." He told me casually. Deep down I knew he wasn't.
"Oppa please sit down. Please?" I begged him. "Fine Emily I'll do it for you." He said as he sat down. "Oh annyeonghaseo hyung!" Kai came in carrying a whole bunch of stuff. "Oh annyeonghaeseo." Luhan said kind of wheezing. "Oppa are you ok? Let me take you to your room." I rush as I stood up and put his arm around me. I carried him or kind of carried him back to his room.

~Kai's POV~
"Oh hyung, Annyeonghaseo." I said as I entered he dorm to see Emily smiling and hugging Luhan hyung. "Oh annyeonghaseo." He said wheezing. Was he ok? Oh no. "Oppa are you ok? Let me take you to your room." Emily said quickly and helped him to his room. I felt a feeling of jealousy grow in my body but I didn't say anything. Though Luhan is sick why does she care for him so much? Why does she always act cute and call him oppa? Why doesn't she care for me?
"Kaissi. Gwenchanheuseo??" Chen hyung asked me. "Oh ne. I'm fine hyung it's just.. these are heavy." I made up and excuse. "You can do it! Fighting!" He said, I only wished it was Emily who said it though.

~Luhan's POV~
She carried me swiftly to my room as I pretended to wheeze in front of Kai. I knew he liked Emily. But you know who does too?
She laid my down on the bed and she went to go grab some stuff to help me feel better so she went to the kitchen? "Oppa, are you feeling better?" She asked me as she sat down next to me. Her comfort was all I needed. "Ne, emilyah thank you for helping me." I told her as I smiled. She was the one I wanted all to myself. "Of course oppa. I'll help you all the time in fact. Just thanks for helping me." She said as she brushed some of my hair out of my face. "Helping you? How what did I do?" I said kind of sitting up. "With the concert and all." She said as she tucked me in. "Oh, of course. And also. I like it when u call me oppa." I said it of no where. But it was true I did like it when she called me that. "Luhan! Don't say that now!" She said embarrassed. I looked in the crack of the door seeing a figure looking at us. "Emilyssi. Don't be embarrassed. You know I love you." I said suddenly. And lemme just say it hit her hard. "Oppa.. um." She said awkwardly. "Aish not like that. I love you as a friend." I said to calm her nerves. I want her to know my true feelings though. "Oh, well of course I love u oppa." And she leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Fighting oppa!" And she left the room while closing it silently. I already missed her presence. When will she come back?

~Emily's POV~
"Shh." Was the first thing I heard once I got yanked to the side of Luhan's room and into the dark. He was pinning me to the wall both of my wrists cuffed by his palms tightly. "Emily. " he said as he moved his face into the light. "Kaissi." I said. He let go of one of my wrists. "Can u call me oppa?" He asked me. "Erm Kai I'm technically older than you. I can't call you oppa." I told him. It's all about status. "I don't care. I just kind of miss you." He told me truthfully. "Kai, I've been here the whole time." I said as slow tears ran down his cheeks. "I want you to my self. Please? Is that not allowed?" He asked me. "Kai look I.. it's hard for me right now. There's a lot of choices. I can't pick." I said. "Am I an option?" He asked. I hesitated. He was. Was. I knew I avoided him mostly it just felt awkward you know?
"Tell me kaissi. Do you like me?" I asked. "Yes. In fact I've just been crazy. I love you." He said not hesitant to tell at all. We were still in the dark. It was pretty late at night and most of them were asleep already. "Kai. You are an option." I said. "AN option? Only one of them? Why I can't I be the only one?" He asked. I didn't love him but he was really one of the options. "Kai why are you asking me this?" I said getting fired up. I knew his feelings but mine weren't the same. "You call him oppa. You call everyone oppa but me. You love and take care of everyone but me. Everything but me. Why not me?" He said tears pouring and pouring down his face as i also cried along. "Kai. I'm sorry. But why do you love me? Look at me!" I said. "You're perfect for me. You're my type. And I've loved you since day 1. And even more ever since deep breath." He told me. Then is when I remembered I still had to do deep breath with him. "I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you. Anything I'll do." I said unaware of the options. "I'm going to kiss you. And you can't push me back." He said sternly. Was he that desperate? "Um. Kai." I said not ready. "Ok are you ready?" He pushed me back against the wall even more. I nodded.
And he pressed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back but it seemed like forever. Actually it was 5 seconds. He let go and I slid down the wall and looked up. He looked still sad and tears were still streaming down his face. "Goodnight Emily." He said turning around and heading back to his room. I sat in shock for about 15 minutes. He was in love with me the whole time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AND THATS A WRAP! Of this chapter:3 guys I'm not gonna end this story whatcha talking about huhuhuh? Well sorry for not updating! I've been quite busy myself. Well I hope y'all enjoyed another Kai chapter! Thanks for reading !!;) 💗💓 support exo, support kpop, (and also support nct cuz they my babies) 엑소사랑하자! 💓💓😘