Ch. 2 Practice Makes Perfect

The next few weeks
The few weeks of practicing Exo's dances and songs and other stuff were so hard. I knew that SHINee's dances were very hard, but I had to learn all these dances in 3 weeks. The tour was after 4 more weeks, and I felt like I was still not ready.

My POV:
"You have to move your arm this way and then over your head and your legs at the same time." Said Jaewon sunbae the dance choreographer. (If u don't know him he's BeatBurgerJae) "I'm trying, it's just I've learned so much in so little time." I said to him. "It's fine I'm sure you'll get there." He said smiling.
He's been my choreographer ever since Exo's debut. And mine too.
"This dance is a little more complicated but I know your not going to be in some of their songs so u have to try harder in the ones ur in." He said "I know. But overdose is so hard!!" I whined. And really guys if u know me I was being lazy probably. I needed to get out more, get some coffee maybe, go out for lunch. I usually go to lunch with Minho--
No. Not thinking about Minho. He's a distraction. I need to focus on these dance movements and all this stuff I need to get this down.
"Emily. Emily?" Jaewon said. "Huh? Oh sorry." I was dancing the wrong movement and yet again thinking too hard. "Emily your almost done your close to the end of the dance you can do this." He said motivating me to try harder.
To be honest I might've had a crush on him ever since I came into SHINee. But I decided to be with Minho and he's always been in such an unhealthy mood ever since. But I broke up with him and he's now smiling brightly. Maybe he likes me back? Plus he volunteered to help me with Exo's choreo. I never asked. I can't like him! I have other things to worry about! He's too old for me anyways!
"K Emily great job. You finished. You need to know a couple more songs but we'll work on those tomorrow. Okay?" He said. "Yeah sure." I said sipping on a waterbottle at the same time. I was so fricken tired.
Jaewon exited the dance room and I settled down and looked myself in the mirror and thought how anyone would like this.
Huh. I have to go and get all my clothes designed for the tour tmw. So much work. But I wanted to do this. I need to do this! I can't stay in the dorm all the time thinking of Minho! Yea no thinking of Minho.
I kept thinking and thinking to myself and didn't even notice the door opening and a person sitting right next to me. Their face was so close to mine I noticed when we were a couple of inches away.
That person who entered my personal bubble was Kai. Kai. The dude who was close with Taemin. Close with me. Close with Kyungsoo. Close with everyone. He is the main face of EXO and dancing machine. Everyone knows him and everyone likes him. He's described as sexy and violent and etc. but I think he's just a cute lil bear.
"Emily? What are you doing in here?" He asked me with a smile.
Ugh that smirk hits me everytime.
"Practicing." I said. "Practicing what?" He said barging into my business. I guess he didn't know I was going to be on tour with them.
"I'm practicing your dances for your songs. Don't you know?" I asked. "Know what??" He said confuzzled. "I'm going on the tour with you." I said calmly. "You are?!!" He said excitingly. "Yeah." I said sounding tired AF. "Well do you need any help? I can help you with the dances!" He said. "Um yea. I need help on that one move in Mama. It's sorta complicated I can't move my arm all the way back and my feet keep getting tangled and I cant really---" I said getting cut off. "Like this?" He said as he went up behind me and got me into the right position still holding on to me. "Uh yeah. Thanks." I said with a smile and weird look on my face. "Anything else?" He asked desperately. "Uh yeah how bout the thing in Growl when you get one the floor and spin around before the chorus--" "like this?" He said, while doing the dance at the same time. "Uh yeah." I said. "You have to just move your arms and legs at the same time and go on your knees first. I'm not the best at it but I think Sehun is." He said smiling. "Ok thanks. I think that's all though." I said. "Ok well if you need anymore help come ask me." He said to me with a smile yet again
"Yea of course." I said back. "Well do you want to meet up at the cafe tomorrow and get some stuff to eat then we can practice together?" He asked. "Um sure?" I said confused. "Then it's a date. :)" he said. "A date?!" I said back prett-y loud. "See you there:)" he said and exited the room. "Wait a date? At the cafe what time? Uh just text me the gigs a guess idk--.." I stopped talking when the door slammed shut. It was a date? Tomorrow? With Kai?! Taemin's gonna be mad. I know Taemin likes me can't you tell?

Flashback few months ago:
"Can I have a hug too?" Taemin asked before he was going to leave for Japan. "Yea come here ya little dork." I said after I hugged Jonghyun.

Back to present:
Kai's POV:
"Well then it's a date." I said. "A date?!" Emily said a little bit disapproving but who cares? I've known her for a long time. And I've liked her ever since trainee days. I even helped her with dances. And this reminded me of that. Was that a problem?
After I exited the room and Emily stopped talking about our date in the dance room. But I heard her say "A date? I just broke up with Minho! I can't go on another date!" She said.
She's so cute. I wish she never had dated Minho. Why did he dump her? She's a great person. But now she's single and hurt. But there's me! ;D
I walked out of the company and into my dorm where most of the members were already asleep except for one who was sitting on the couch. Baekhyun. Was he waiting for me? Did I do anything wrong?
"Kaissi! Welcome back. Where were you?" Baekhyun asked me. "Hyung I was just at the company helping Emily dance." I said. Oops. I said too much. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone I was helping her dance. It was a surprise she was going on tour with us.
"Emily?" Baekhyun's eyes brightened a bit. "Why?" He asked. "She just needed help with some dances of ours. "Why? Oh I know what's going on." He said suspiciously. " You do?!" I said worried he found out. "She's covering our dances! How cool!" He said. I breathed out a deep breath. He didn't figure out.
"Well I'm going to bed hyung." I said "Goodnight Kaissi." He said.

Baekhyun's POV:
Emily? Kai was helping Emily? She isn't trying to cover our songs. There's something else going on.
"Rrrriinggg" the phone went off. I ran to it as soon as possible so it wouldn't wake the other members.
" 이 분은 누구시죠?"(who is it?), I said asking the other person on the other side to answer. "안녕하세요,  (hello) Baekhyunssi. This is Kyoeun. I wanted to tell you that you have to be at the company tomorrow with all the members." She said trying to make herself attractive. Ugh Kyoeun. She's such a brat. And the bad part. She likes me. "Kyoeun goodnight noona we'll be there tomorrow. " I said. "You better." Than I heard a growling sound. Ew. So I hung up the phone and went to bed.

Emily's POV:
I walked back to my dorm and on the way thought about how Kai asked me on a date.
Why would he wanna date this? Was he serious? Was he faking? Was he just asking me if we could get some food tomorrow? I'm so confused!!!
I got back to my dorm and showered and changed into my pjs and go into bed. I took my phone out and saw some notifications. I decided to check Instagram and Twitter. And then I noticed I was in a group chat. Named "SHINee members." So I clicked on it to figure out what the heck this was.
It was group chat with all the members of SHINee and the first text was from Taemin.
"Hey Emily we made this group chat just for you so we can all text you!" He said with a smiley face emoji.
"Yea it's gonna be fun! Already miss you!" Onew said.
Then I texted:
"Guys thanks for remembering me. I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep. Oh yes I'm going on tour with EXO just to let you guys know. And going on a date with Kai tomorrow." I said I didn't know I said way too much.
" on tour with EXO? How awesome Emily how long?" Key asked
"A date?!" Minho said. And then I realized I said too much.
"Yea a date?!!!" Jonghyun said.
" Hope you have fun!" And hope Kai will embarrass himself!" Said Taemin yup he was jealous. All 3 of them are.
"Night guys so exhausted from practicing dancing. Goodnight." I said
"Goodnight! Sleep well." Key said.
And that was the last thing I read before shutting off my phone and going to sleep.

AHHH GUYS! Second part! Excited on what's going to happen next? Vote and comment! I SAW CLIPS OF EXORDIUM IN SEOUL AND DIED. Bye guys!!👋🏻