Terrornuckle (Tag, you're it.)

Ship requested by: @upthecool

Plot: Something. I don't know how to explain it. xD Just read it.

(Song: Tag, you're it by Melanie Martinez.)

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos and they're their GTA characters. Also, the lyrics are in bold, bend letters, like this. And the music is on the top if you want to hear it while reading and the video, I've watched it too many times and I can't help but love it.)

Pictures and/or videos I include in any story are not mine unless said so. Credit to the rightful owners.

______________________________________

Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little.

"Nogla! That's the wrong way!" Yelled Vanoss.

"I'll cut you up and make you dinner
You've reached the end, you are the winner."

"I can't turn, you bloody bastard! There's a gate and I don't want to crash!" Nogla yelled back.

Rolling down your tinted window
Driving next to me real slow, he said,

Lui, Mini, Vanoss and Nogla were in one car while Moo, Delirious, Basically and Wildcat were in another. They were trying to run away from the helicopter.

"Let me take you for a joyride
I've got some candy for you inside."

Inside the helicopter was Terroriser, shooting missiles at the two cars. He had a scary look on his face and the red eye on his right side has gone from a light red to a more darker and lighter red.

Running through the parking lot
He chased me and he wouldn't stop.

The others didn't know what happened to him but they thought it was probably their fault.

Tag, you're it,

The guys were shooting at the helicopter except for Nogla and Delirious, who were driving. Moo didn't want to hurt his boyfriend. He knows that if he doesn't shoot then Terroriser is gonna kill them all.

tag,

"Moo! Come on! He's gonna kill us! I know you don't want to but at leat help us!" Yelled Wildcat.

tag,

He still kept chasing us. Moo doesn't think he's gonna stop anytime soon. He really wants to know why he's acting like this but he can't.

you're it.

Mini got shot in the head. Terroriser grinned and started shooting more. Wildcat heard screams in the other car and saw Mini, bleeding all over. He screamed and started crying, not caring if anyone sees, he glares at the helicopter and started shooting a lot.