H2ODroidd

Plot: When Lui brought Droidd over to hang with Wildcat, Evan and Delirious, Droidd may or may not have a cute crush on the mask-wearing guy.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

Pictures and/or videos I include in any story are not mine unless said so. Credit to the rightful owners. And the picture on top is mine. :3

______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

"Alright, I'll see you there. Bye." Lui ended the call. He got invited by Wildcat to come over and hang out.

Lui walked up the stairs and headed towards Daithi's room. He opened the door and asked if he wanted to come. But sadly, he said he couldn't. Lui sighed and left the room. He has social anxiety and he wanted someone to come with him. Wait, maybe Droidd could come! He thought and ran to Droidd's room. He practically broke down the door and asked in a yell, "WANNA SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND, ARLAN?!"

Droidd literally jumped off his bed and hit the floor. He groaned and asked, "Why did you yell?"

"Because I thought you were dead!" Said Lui in his squeaker voice.

"But I'm not. And what boyfriend?" Droidd asked. Lui gave him a 'you're stupid as shit' face.

"Delirious, of course!" Droidd blushed. Lui and Daithi are the only people that knew about Droidd's crush on the mask-wearing guy. He couldn't help it.

"Wildcat invited me over to hang with Del and Evan and I don't want to go alone. Can you come? For me???" Lui asked, bashing his eyelids.

"Sigh. Fine, but don't embarrass me in front of Delirious."

"No promises!" Lui squeaked.

Droidd put on a black beanie and his shoes and headed downstairs with Lui. And they went off towards their meeting area.

Minutes later, they both arrived at a club, where they saw the three guys.

"Hey guys! I brought Droidd with me!" Lui squeaked. Wildcat smiled, Evan was texting and Delirious ran over and gave them both a hug.

"And right on time, guys! We were about to go in." Said Delirious. They all headed inside and immediately went over to the bar while Lui and Wildcat headed over towards the dance floor. Droidd sat down and asked the bartender for water. The bartender took that opportunity to flirt with Droidd.

"Did you need water cause you realized you're hot?" Flirted the bartender while he was pour in some water for Droidd.

"Nah, I'm just thirsty." Said Droidd. Delirious watched over the two and immediately started to get jealous. He may or may not have a small crush on the hispanic guy.

"I never see a cutie come in here before, what's your name?"

"Arlan." Replied Droidd.

"That's a pretty name. Maybe after my shift, maybe you wanna have some 'fun'?" The bartender winked. Delirious have had enough and walked towards the two.

"Hey babe." Said Delirious, kissing his cheek. Droidd blushed really red.

"Who's this bastard, Arlan?" Growled the bartender.

"I'm his boyfriend. And I couldn't help but hear that you were trying to flirt with my Arlan. He's taken, so go fuck with someone else." Delirious said.

"Nah, he need someone who would treat him like a king." Said the bartender. Now Delirious was getting irritated.

"And he shouldn't be with someone who wears a mask, like what is today? Halloween?" Snarled the bartender.

"Okay you motherfucker, back off or else." He growled.

"Or what?" Challenged the bartender, thinking he's gonna win. Droidd was sitting there, drinking his water and was terrified at what Delirious is gonna do, and he knows not to make Delirious angry.

"Or you'll be on the ground, wishing you never made the son of Jason angry.." And with that, Delirious pulled out a knife and pointed to the bartender.

"Woe man, just chill. Okay, I'll leave your boyfriend alone." And with that, the bartender scurried off. He turned to Droidd and softly grabbed his face.

"You're mine. And will always be and I'm never letting you go." He said. He unexpected, kissed Droidd on the lips and hugged him. Droidd was surprised but happy at the same time. Droidd nodded and hugged him back.

"Why don't we get outta here and have some 'alone time'? What do you say?" Asked Delirious. Before Droidd could say anything, Delirious picked him up and put him on his shoulder and headed out the door.

Droidd couldn't think straight but all he could really think about is the events that happened minutes ago. But he didn't want to think as Delirious dragged him. The next day, Lui found Droidd and Delirious on his bed, naked. Daithi owns him 20 bucks. And Lui headed towards Daithi's room to claim his prize.

The end.
______________________________________

Whoa! I'm beat! But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this and have a good day, peace! And I realized that there wasn't that much stories about Droidd. And I'm sorry for any mistakes.

-Yahire_Calibre