Terrorsnuckle (Sad)

Ship requested by this retard: MusicIsMyDaddy6

Plot: Brian is always coming home late at night and Brock is getting suspicious.

Terroriser-Brian
Moo-Brock

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

(Song: Die trying by MICHL)

Pictures and/or videos I include in any story are not mine unless said so. Credit to the rightful owners.
______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

Brock was reading a book, waiting for Brian. He looked at the clock and saw that its two in the morning. He sighed. This was happening every week, Brian comes home all drunk and smells horrible.

They never had sex before so Brock doesn't know the smell of sex.

He heard the door being opened and the sound of familiar footsteps coming towards their room. Brian opened the door and was looking at the ground.

"Hey Bri, how was your night shift?" Brock asked. Brian shrugged and laid down on the bed, close to the edge. Brock had sadness in his eyes, Brian would always try to keep distance away from him and Brock doesn't know why he's acting like this. Brian used to be a sweetheart, he treated Brock like a king and wasn't afraid to show his love for Brock.

"Um, your mom called earlier and asked for you to answer her back when you can. She's worried." Brock broke the silence.

"I'll call her tomorrow." Brian muttered. He then passed out. Brock sometimes had to sleep in the quest room because of the smell of alcohol and something.

The next day, Brian woke up early and looked to his side and saw Brock, sleeping peaceful. He sadly smiled and kissed his cheek. He was feeling guilty. He was cheating on Brock with another guy, Tom, or Syndicate, as Tom would prefer. He got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and left, no note or a goodbye kiss, like he used to do.

Brock woke up and saw no one on the bed besides him. He sadly sighed. Brian told him that his arrival time was changed so he would leave before Brock woke up. Brock turned to the bedstand and got his phone, texting Craig if he wanted to hang out, he replied with a "Hell yeah!" He smiled and got up, changed and headed out.

-3 hours later-

Brock came walking back to his home and saw that Brian's car was in the drive way. That's weird, he never comes home early. Brock thought. He didn't know why but his heart was beating really fast and his palms were getting sweaty. Something wasn't right. He cautiously walked to the porch and surprisingly, the door was unlocked.

He looked around his surroundings and shrugged. He walked inside and went to the kitchen. On his way to the kitchen, he saw some shoes and a shirt that he never seen before, it wasn't a brand that Brock recognized. Now he was getting more nervous. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and got an Arizona. When he popped open the drink, he heard a loud moan.

Brock spit out his drink but held his hand over his mouth before it fell out. Now he was scared. He had thoughts going through his head.