Daithi de Delirious

Plot: Nogla got a present from Lui. Its a raccoon plushie. But, what happens when the plushie is actually alive?

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

(Note#2: THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1.05k VIEWS! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM! THANK YOU! Y'ALL ARE SO AMAZING!)
______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

Knock.

Knock.

"Nogla! Open the door! Its freezing!" Yelled a familiar voice. Nogla put his hot chocolate down and walked to the door. He opened and saw the small dress-wearing man. He noticed that Lui had a box.

"Hey Lui. Come in." Nogla moved aside and Lui literally ran passed him and plated on the couch.

"So, what brings you here?" Asked Nogla. Lui sat up and held the box on his lap.

"Well, remember I forgot to bring you a present for Christmas a couple of days ago because I was with Evan and his family?" Nogla nodded. He remember Lui saying sorry many times.

"And when I was coming over here. I walked passed a plushie store and on the window display, I saw a raccoon plusie and I remembered that you love raccoons and so I wanted to give you this raccoon as an apology." Said Lui, holding the box towards Nogla.

"Oh, thanks Lui. I already forgave you, but this is nice." Nogla held the box and opened it. Inside was he raccoon plushie. It had a Jason Voorhees mask. Nogla's favorite killer mask. He smiled and held it tightly.

"I love it. And again, thank you." Lui smiled and got up.

"I have to go. Evan's cooking tonight and I want to be alive by tomorrow." Joked Lui. Nogla chuckled and waved bye to Lui as he walked out the door.

Nogla looked at the raccoon plusie in his arms. It's so fluffy and soft.

"Well, you need a name." Said Nogla, talking to the raccoon. I'm talking to a plushie. That's embarrassing. Nogla thought but shrugged.

"Delirious. That's it. It's a good name for you." Nogla could've swore he saw Delirious' plastic eyes sparkle. Nogla checked the clock.

"9:43. Well, let's go upstairs, Jon. God, you're so fluffy." He said in a kid's voice, squeezing Delirious.

"Squeak." Squeaked something. Nogla looked at Delirious and squeezing him again.

"Squeak!"

"Delirious? Does the plushie even make sounds?" He said to himself.

He squeezed Delirious again and this time he heard a,

"You're hurting me!" Nogla gasped and dropped the plushie on the couch. Luckily, he landed okay. Before Nogla could even blink, he saw a guy, the same age as him. He had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. His ears were pierced and he had pale soft-like skin. He had raccoon ears on top of his head and a fluffy tail and he was naked. They both looked at each other, not saying a word. Nogla's face was really red, his eyes widen. H-he's beautiful. Thought Nogla. He saw the guy smirk.

"Like what you see?" He asked, covering his front with his tail. Nogla thought he was about to have a bloody nose

"W-who are you?" Asked Nogla.

"Jonathan or Jon or as you called me, Delirious." Answered Jon. Nogla was having mixed thoughts running through his mind.

"A-and you can change into a human?" Jon noddded.