Where was I?

Aye. Its me. I'm sorry this isn't an one-shot. But you might know that I haven't been updating lately. I'm sorry. And I might be active in two weeks. Because, for starters, my boyfriend and I broke up. We been together for almost a year but we had to end it. Because of my health. I noticed that I've stopped eating. All because I wanted him to think I'm pretty. And he told me I was. And I've been crying for two hours now.

And second, I've been bullied at school this week. More than usual. Which makes me have mental breakdowns. And the teachers won't do anything. They think I just want attention. And that's not true.
And finally, my mom and I have gotten into a lot of fights. And yesterday, she hit me. She told that she didn't mean to but she still did it. And I just can't do it.

I'm done. I'm fucking done. I'm done with life. I have a lot of battles to fight and I have no one by my side. I have to fight alone. And I can't. I can't take the pressure anymore.

This girl, who liked my ex before and now we're friends. We didnt like each other because of that and she has been rude to me but now we're chill. When one of my friends told me that my ex has been talking to her, I was fucking done. I thought that she was gonna take him away. I know that it's not my problem anymore. He can date whoever now but like, I can't stand the thought of someone taking my place. I just fucking can't.

I'm sorry. I'm rabbling too much. But I had to tell you guys why I wasn't updating lately. And again, I'm sorry. No, I'm not gonna kill myself. But I just don't like life anymore. So yeah, have a good day you beautiful shippers and I'll see y'all next time. Bye...

-Yahire_Calibre