Poly

I'm back people! :D

(Note: I always imagine Lui as a crossdresser and I write about him as one in my stories so if you don't like guys wearing dresses then don't request Lui unless you're okay with him being a crossdresser or wait until the next update. :) Thank you.)

Plot: Lui and his boyfriends were outside playing Pokemon Go when someone unexpected came along.

People: Delirious, Vanoss, Wildcat, Mini, Moo, Terroriser, Lui, Daithi, Basically and Droidd.

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)
(Note #2: My brother read one of my stories and was like, "so they're their GTA characters?" And I was like, "not really, it's just the place." So when I say it takes place in Los Santos, it sometimes doesn't mean they're their GTA characters unless I said so. Am I clear? Okay!)

Pictures and/or videos I include in any story are not mine unless said so. Credit to the rightful owners. And I fucling realized that Wattpad didn't save the photos on here. FUCK.
______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

It was a normal, chilly day. Lui was the first one to wake up. Lui sleepily looked around his room and realized that today was a Saturday and the others promised him they'll go with him to the park to play Pokemon Go.

He quickly changed into a white T-shirt with a poke ball in the middle and with red short-sleeves, tucked inside his ripped shorts, white almost-high-knee socks and red converse. And he got his black backpack and walked out the door to wake the others.

He went to the end of the hall, where you can hear everything from there. Lui huffed and puffed and...

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, BITCHES. NOW'S NOT THE FUCKING TIME TO SLEEP, IT'S POKEMON GO TIME SO WAKE UP!" Almost immediately, the guys bursted out their bedroom doors and looked out the hall to see what's going on. They all turned and looked at Lui, who had an 'oh so innocent but so fucking evil' look on his face.

"Lui, what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yelled Wildcat. Which he got hit by a book, from Delirious.

"Lui, can't you just wait until we at least have breakfast?" Asked an annoyed Vanoss, who was helping stand a sleepy Droidd.

"Hmph! Fine! But make it quick! I want to catch 'em all!" He did the Ash Ketchup pose. Some chuckled while some groaned with annoyance. Lui went downstairs to eat some Cheerios while looking at his social media. Some were being rude and telling him that he shouldn't wear girl clothes and were saying that it's disgusting but there were almost a lot saying that he shouldn't care what the haters say and that he rocks in anything. That brought a smile on his face.

He heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He turned and saw Mini and Basically. Mini was hitting Basically with a book while Basically was pulling his Finn hat over his head. Lui giggled at them and said, "Good morning." Mini smiled at him and went to the kitchen to get something.

Next were Droidd, Delirious and Daithi. Droidd was still sleepy and Daithi and Delirious were talking about who knows what. Droidd sat next to Lui and laid his head on his shoulder. Lui smiled and laid his head on top of Droidd's.