Dinner is served.

Explanation for: @YouTubbs4884

Plot: Evan's friends came to his fancy dinner, along with lovers. And the dinner also served spaghetti.

Ships:
MiniCat
Daithi de Calibre
VanDroidd
BasicallyIDoToonz
TerrorSnuckel
Ohmlirious

(Note: This takes place in Los Santos.)

______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

"Tyler, stop moving around." Said Craig, trying to tie Tyler's bow-tie but he keeps moving.

"I don't want to wear this stupid thing." Whined Tyler.

"You're wearing it. Period." Said Craig, finished with the tying and now pinching Tyler's chubby cheek really hard.

"Ow! Owwie! Stop! Okay! You win! Now stop! I hate you!" Whined Tyler. Craig smirked and let go. Tyler was rubbing his now red cheek and glared at Craig.

"Come on you big baby. You love me, don't deny it." He cooed, hugging Tyler, chest on chest.

"I don't anymore. You hurt my cheek!" Pouted Tyler, squeaking and his face blushed after when Craig squeezed his ass. Craig giggled and let go.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." Tyler rolled his eyes and followed Craig to the car.

-Time skipped to Evan's house, brought to you by Baby Lui-

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Ow!"

Knock

"Sorry Evan." Said Craig. Evan rubbed his head and moved aside to let them in.

"You're gonna get it. Watch out, Mini." Evan said, playfully glaring at Craig.

"Bitch please, I have this wild Tyler to protect me." He said, patting Tyler's back.

"Don't touch me." Tyler growled. Craig held his hands out in defense. They laughed and headed towards the dinning room. When they got here, the crew was there, well, except for Luke and Marcel. Lui and Arlan were playing with the forks, Nogla and Brock were talking about random stuff, Jon and Brian were trying to mock their voices, and Ohm was on his phone. The three men sat down and then Evan stood up.

"Well, welcome everyo-" Evan was interrupted.

"Can we get McDonald's?!" Yelled Lui in his squeaker voice. Nogla pinched his cheek.

"No." Said Nogla. Lui mumbled something and slouched on the chair.

"Evan, don't be so formal." Arlan said, grabbing Evan's hand. He blushed and cleared his throat.

"We're having shrimp, pork, stuff that I can't pronounce and spaghetti so Lui, I don't want you to have any sauce. Its for your own good." Lui gasped.

"Bish please. I didn't want to ruin my dress anyways. This cost more than your own house." Said Lui. Everyone chuckled.

-Skip to during everyone is eating because I'm lazy asf, brought to you by spaghetti.-

Everyone was having a great time and Marcel and Luke came when Brock screamed, thinking that the shrimp was moving. Its not like this happens everyday because they have stuff to do which takes most of their days.