WildCalibre

Plot: Tyler and Lui are dating and Tyler wants it to be a secret because Tyler feel like the fans won't support them. Lui is depressed because it seems like Tyler doesn't want him.

Note: Lui will be a crossdresser in my one-shots. I won't change that. If you don't like it then too bad. :)

Pictures and/or videos I include in any story are not mine unless said so. Credit to the rightful owners.

Lui's outfit:

Ash by Faedoll ⬆______________________________________

Ash by Faedoll
______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

"Tywer! Hewp me with my bags, pwease?" Said Lui, in his squeaker voice.

"I'll be there in a minute! I have to close this damn bag!" Sighed Tyler, trying his very best to zip up his bag.

A minute later and Tyler came in Lui's room to help him. Tyler stood at the edge of the bed, dumfounded. He saw Lui trying to pack four boxes of Cheerios inside his bag. Lui turned and gave him a serious face.

"I'm bringing Cheerios, whether you like it or not." Lui said in a deep voice. Tyler nodded and helped Lui with the boxes of Cheerios. After they were done, they put their bags by the front door and plattered down on the couch.

*Sigh* "Do we have to do the same routine again?" Asked Lui, quietly. Tyler nodded. Lui sighed. He and Tyler have been dating for 5 months and they have been keeping it a secret from the world and their fans. The crew knew about them and they were happy. Tyler thinks the fans wouldn't accept them but Lui thinks the opposite.

"Well, its almost time to go. Let's go to the airport, my little squeaker." Tyler held out his hand. Lui fixed his sweater and just walked past Tyler. Tyler frowned, he shrugged and went to his room to get a few things.

-At the airport-

They were waiting at the waiting station for Evan, Jonathan, Arlan and Nogla. The others were already at the hotel in California, where Pax was hosting. When the guys came, Lui decided to make Tyler jealous and ran up to Arlan and koala hug him, his legs wrapped around Arlan's waist and kissed his cheek. Arlan dropped his bags and try to balance, then hug Lui back. Tyler glared at Arlan and Arlan backed away from Lui.

"So you guys, who's ready for Pax!" Squealed Jon. The guys smiled and raised their hands. Tyler was staring at Lui while Lui was looking out the big-ass windows. He put his arm around Lui's shoulders. Tyler couldn't get enough of Lui's beauty. There's something about Lui that attracted him.