#KindnessToKricken

Again, I'm sorry. But I was on Tumblr after I got out of school and I saw this photo. ⬇

And this is what Sydney deserves

And this is what Sydney deserves. She doesn't deserve hate from people who support her now ex. Like people would do anything to make their dreams come true. And let me tell you, IT WON'T WORK.

Like pretend you're Evan. You are just having some time with your lover and they say that your fans are harassing them. You care and love them so you tell not to worry. And then all of a sudden, they say that they can't be with you because they can't take the hate anymore. Now you're left with a sad and heart-broken person. That's Evan.

People that are like these "fans" are selfish and hateful and stupid. Like stop. Please don't be mean to famous people's loved ones. YOU DONT CONTROL THEIR LIFE OR THEIR DECISIONS. EVAN AND SYDNEY WANTED TO DATE AND THOUGHT THEIR FANS WOULD SUPPORT THEM. ALOT OF THEM (LIKE ACTUAL TRUE FANS) DO BUT THERE ARE SOME RETARDED, SELFISH PEOPLE WHO DONT AND WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. THATS NOT COOL. AND IF YOU THINK THAT DELIRIOUS AND VANOSS ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER AFTER THE BREAK UP. THEN YOURE WRONG. IT WOULD BE AWKWARD. WHAT IF DELIRIOUS IS MARRIED?? OR DOEANT WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. WE DONT KNOW THAT BUT THERE COULD BE A POSSIBILITY.

Sorry. I'm just mad again. Like seriously, I ship H2ovanoss but I would never do that and I know some of you would never do that too. But yeah. I'm gonna stop here. Thank you for reading. And I would like to hear your opinions.

Oh! And if you want to support Sydney, use the hash tag #KindnessToKricken. It was on a blog and I want Sydney to know that here are some people who care about her. And the person wants the hash tag to spread like wildfire so please do it.

Thats all for now, have a good day.

Peace...

-A very depressed Yahire_Calibre