Chapter 3

Tiger Lily's Pov

Pain can be described in numerous ways. My pain was torture. Complete torture. I had passed out from struggling to get away from the hands that pulled me away from my home. Right now, I was in a cage, being stalked by a bunch of boys, glaring at me like I was their prey. I sat in the cage, keeping my mouth shut. The cage wasn't big enough for me to sit up, so I slouched, keeping my head down. A cool breeze blew into the cage, giving me goosebumps. I knew exactly what that breeze meant and it gave me chills down my spine at the thought of having to see that face again. His face. In front of the cage, the boy magically appeared. His smirk, still stuck on his face. His eyes, a poisonous green, filled with ideas for his devilish games.

"Comfy, Tiger Lily?" He smirked. He walks closer to the cage and kneels down.

I look up at him, glaring into his eyes. Anger fumed out of me like the smoke from a fire. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes.

"Don't like talking, Tiger Lily?" He questioned, putting his hand through the bars and lifting my chin with his pointer finger and thumb. His touch made me shiver and his eyes pierced me.

"That's Princess Tiger Lily to you, Peter Pan," I growled, slapping his hand off my chin. He quickly pulls his hand out of the cage, rubbing it with his other hand. His smirk immediately changed to a frown, his eyes were green fire, ready to burn me alive.

"Looks like we have an aggressive opponent, boys," Peter Pan announced. He stands up, his eyes were still darting to me, "the game is going to be more challenging then I thought."

Peter Pan's Pov

I walk back over to the cage, "Princess Tiger Lily, I want to make a deal with you. Now, listen up."

She looks at me, a huge frown on her face. However, it wasn't a frown of anger, but a frown of sadness. She's never been away from her family. Her eyes drooped with sadness, along with her head. For a moment I felt guilt. Being torn away from her tribe and into a new, strange land, being held captive in a cage, clueless. I shaked the thought away and snapped back into reality.

"What's the deal?" She asked softly. I open the cage, offering my hand. She hesitates before taking my hand. I pull her out, tightening my grip on her hand.

"Don't even think about running away," I snarled at her. She tenses at my words, but nods her head. "Now, the deal. I want you to stay with me for a while. I want to train you and see if you're worthy enough for me. In return, I will let your tribe stay here and we will be allies. Do we have a deal?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Is my tribe safe right now?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

I nod my head, "They are frozen in place and under a protection spell. Nothing can harm them."

She sighs in relief, moving her arms to her side, "I'll take the deal. Just know that I'm only agreeing for my tribe. Not because I want to."

I smirk and take her hand, "that won't be for long. Pretty soon you'll want more of me and the darkness. Pretty soon you'll beg for more of the evil that I plan to put into you."

She starts to giggle, and then it becomes a laugh, "is that what you did? Beg for darkness and evil?" She continues laughing.

I dig my nails into her skin. Her hand was warm, it felt soothing. But I was too angry. She starts to wince and tries to pull away from my grasp, closing her eyes. I could feel a warm liquid at my fingertips. Blood.

"Anger issues much?" She said between gritted teeth. I dig my nails even farther, the dirt on my nails making it more painful for her. She yelped in pain, tugging harder to get away from me. The blood started to trickle down my hand, along with hers.

"S-Stop. Please stop," she begged. I smirk, using all of my strength to dig into her skin. She starts to whimper, squeezing her eyes shut. Another yelp escaped her lips, and then she began to scream. She knew that if she tried anything on me, she would go straight to the cage and our deal would be broken. My smirk becomes a grin as I see tears trickle down her cheek.

"Pan, she's going to pass out again," Felix warned. I roll my eyes and continue holding my grip on her hand. Tiger Lily starts to breath heavily, her eyes stung with pain.

"I hope you learned your lesson, princess," I whispered in her ear and shoved her to the ground. She winced as her head crashed onto the forest floor. I couldn't help but laugh at her, "pathetic much?"

***

A/N: So Pan is pretty evil. What do you think? Please vote and/or comment!!!!!!
I might post later tonight.... Not sure