Chapter 8

Peter Pan's Pov

It has been five days ever since we fought the pirates. According to Felix and Sebastian, I was still weak and couldn't get out of bed quite yet. Although, I have tried to get up a few times, almost making it to the door until Felix and Sebastian came bolting in and carrying me back to my bed. Sebastian tried giving me special drinks to make me fall asleep, saying that they were medicines. So I lay there helplessly, being stalked by Sebastian and Felix day and night. That was until Sebastian came running in with a wild grin on his face.

"Tiger Lily! She's here!" He cheered with joy.

"What?" I shakily swing my legs over the bed and attempt to stand up, only to have Sebastian gently push me back down to the bed.

"Pan, you're staying in here," he demanded. I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to get me back for not letting him look at Tiger Lily during breakfast.

I scoffed, "you can't tell me what to do." I shakily sat up, but Sebastian pushed me down once again. I was about to yell at him, however a sweet and gentle voice interfered. "Pan? May I come in?"

I turn my head towards the door. Standing there was Tiger Lily in a pirate outfit. Her hair in beautiful black curls that fell a few inches past her shoulders, her blue eyes shone brightly with happiness, and her perfect smile seemed to light up the whole room.

"Tiger Lily? Is that really you?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes and making sure I wasn't dreaming.

She laughed at my question, "yes Pan, it is me. I can't stay for very long though. Hook is giving me until sunset to be here." Her smile turned into a frown.

Sebastian sighs and walks past her out of the tent.

I frowned as well, "I'm going to get you back."    She shook her head, "Pan, I made a deal. A deal is a deal. I can't break the rules."

"Any rule can be broken," I argued.

"Pan, you don't understand! I don't want to stay here only to have each Lost Boy killed and feeling guilty because of the selfish choice I made! I hope you know that I am doing all of this for you! I could have left you and let you die!" She argues back.

I look away from her and scoffed. "You didn't help with anything. I would have been fine."

She glares at me, "well, I guess you don't need me then." She turns around and walks away.

Tiger Lily's Pov

I stormed out of the tent and straight to Sebastian, tears flooding out of my eyes. He wraps his arms around me and rocked us side to side.

"What happened?" He asked. He pulls away from the hugs and tucks some hair behind my ear.

I sniffle, "Pan just being too selfish to understand what I did for him."

He caresses my face with a smile, "how about we do something before you have to leave?"

I smile, "like what?"

Sebastian pulls out a sack from his pocket, "how about we fly?" He opens the sack and lets me peep inside. In the sack was dust. Green dust. "It's Pixie Dust. If you believe enough, you can fly."

He grabs my hand and pulls me into the forest. We keep walking until we got to a field. The field was full of wild flowers. Every flower was a different type and color. None were the same.

"Wow," I spoke as I gazed at the flowers.

Sebastian laughs, "what's your favorite color?"

I turn my head to him and answer, "orange."

He scans the flowers and then walks to a flower and delicately picks it. He walks back over to me and gives me the flower, "here, an orange tiger lily."

I blush with a smile, "it's beautiful."

He blushes as well, "just like you."

I look from the flower to him, an even bigger smile on my face. He slowly leans in and I do as well, my eyes fluttering to a close. His lips collided into mine and his arms went around my waist. Unlike Peter, Sebastian had warm lips that were much more soothing and passionate. I wrap my arms around his neck, continuing to kiss him. For once in my life, I could say that I found love at first sight.

A/N: Or did she? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!! You all are probably like "WHAT ABOUT PAN?!" But tbh I kinda ship Tiger Lily and Sebastian right now. they are just adorableeeeee I will probably update again later tonight so yeahhhhhhhhh
Sorry if I made any editing mistakes!
PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT ON CHAPTERS 6,7, AND 8. THANKS ILY ALL!!!!!!