Chapter 12

Tiger Lily's Pov

It's been only a few days since I left Peter's camp and came to my camp. Ever since then, I've felt lonely even though I was home with a big family. I wanted to see Sebastian more than anything, I wanted to talk to him, maybe go visit the Pixies with him. I was still deeply in love with Sebastian, however, my mind was always on Peter. For some reason, the thought of Peter was pleasant, something that I needed to make myself feel better. On the other hand, Peter was slowly poisoning my mind. I wasn't the same girl as I was before, all because of Peter Pan's game. And I was too late to stop the poison that Peter had put in me when I didn't even know it. Darkness was the path that I had mistakenly chose when I agreed to Peter Pan's deal.

***

I told my father that I was going to visit the Pixies, which was a complete lie. I was actually going to talk to Peter about some things that I needed to know. I climbed a tree outside of my camp, quickly grabbing branch after branch. When I high enough, I jumped from tree to tree, carefully landing on think and strong branches just in case Pan sent his Lost Boys hunting today. It wasn't that I was afraid of the boys, but the fact that Peter doesn't want to see me, kind of means that if the boys see me, I'll most likely be punished by Pan. I kept tree jumping until I saw the glow of a fire down below. I also heard Pan's shouts of demands to his boys. Quietly, I climbed to the lower branches to get a better view, yet still well hidden behind the trunk and leaves. I saw Peter standing next to the fire, tapping his foot with his arms crossed. Felix walks to him and starts to talk to him, however I was too far away to make out what they were saying. But from Pan's frown, it didn't seem good. Peter says something to Felix and then Felix walks into the forest.

Snap!

The branch under my feet broke off the tree making me grab the branch above me and swing my legs to another branch close by. I put my back against the tree, my breaths more slowly quiet even though my lungs were begging for more air. I knew for a fact that Peter heard the branch snap. Please don't come over her, I silently prayed.

After a few minutes of nothing happening, I quietly turned around and peered from the trunk to see if Pan was still there.

That was a mistake. A big mistake. He was standing there, his poison green eyes glaring right at me. "Tiger Lily!" He furiously shouted. I froze on the branch, my eyes widened as he kept glaring into my soul. "Get. Down here. Now."

I slowly climbed down the tree and walked to him. The warmth of the fire against my skin made it feel like I was burning, along with Peter's poisonous eyes. Inside, I wanted to apologize and run away, forgetting this all happened and never return.

But on the outside, I showed I wasn't afraid and glared right back at him. "I have some unfinished business that we need to discuss," I spoke.

He rolls his eyes, "I don't care." Peter turns around and starts to walk into his tent. However, I grab his arm and turn him around so he is facing me.

"Just a few questions, Peter. You can handle that, right?" I raise an eyebrow and stare deeply into his eyes. He stares back, the green turning less of a poison.

Peter sighs, "fine," and walks to a log, sitting down with his arms crossed and foot tapping like he was in a hurry. I sat down next to him and looked at the ground.

"Peter, you said that you were going to take the light out of me. That you were playing a devious game, but, it feels like you stopped ever since...." I trailed off, not ready to say my next words.

He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows, "ever since when?"

I sigh, "ever since I showed you that memory. The one of me visiting my dead mother. You seemed.... Afraid of something."

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN! Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to do something called a Q&A! Ask me some questions! It can be about the fan fic or about me! Whatever you want and I'll share them!