Chapter 10

Okay so apparently I didn't get any feedback from the people that viewed last chapter. Does that mean you don't like it or something?????? I'm only getting feedback on the chapters with Pan and Tiger Lily together and stuff so I'm guessing that's what you all want. But love doesn't come right away my dear children, it takes time. And usually it will become the most romantic thing ever. I understand all of that, trust me, I'm a hard core RAKer and Oncer but hey! We haven't had the Captainswan wedding! Besides, it took about two seasons until Emma fell in love with Hook so all I can say is: Patience.

Tiger Lily's Pov:

Every night I flew to the beach to meet Sebastian and gaze up at the sky. The Spirit Moon was absolutely gorgeous with it's deep blue at the rim of the full moon. Sebastian said that more stars will peek out during the moon. These stars were everyone who had passed away with finished business. I told Sebastian about my mother. How she had gotten very sick when I was only three years old. I was almost at the verge of tears until Sebastian wrapped his arms around me and soothed me with his calm voice.

"Pick a star that seems brightest to you," Sebastian told me. I scanned the sky, going star after star until I got to the brightest one possible. I nod my head when I found it. Sebastian smiles, "then that's your mother, looking down on you."

I smiled and whispered, "hello mother." The star seemed to twinkle at my words, making me smile even wider.

And every night I would whisper, "hello" or "I love you" or "I miss you". That was until the sky was clouded, blocking my view. So I slumped into my bed on the Jolly Roger and quickly fell asleep.

Peter Pan's Pov

Finally, I was healthy. Sebastian believed that the Spirit Moon had healed me to which I chuckled at his idiocy. Tonight, I finally decided to have a little chat with Hook about him stealing Tiger Lily away from me. I had her first, she's mine.

I teleported into Hook's room, hiding in the shadows. Everything was silent except for when the captain took steady and deep breaths. I snapped my fingers loudly to awaken Hook. Just as I thought, Hook sat straight up in complete confusion.

"Who's there?" He asked. I teleport next to him, my dagger across his neck. One move and I would easily be able to slit his throat.

"Hello Captain," I whispered darkly. Hook starts to tremble, taking quicker breaths.

"I know what you want, and you're not getting it back," he spoke. I tightened my grip on the dagger.

"Then I'll make a new deal. Give her back and I won't kill you right now."

He hesitates at my words, but a pirate is no fool when it comes to their own lives. Especially when one is seeking for revenge.

"Tick. Tock." I grinned, warning him that I was giving him limited time.

He loudly sighs, "okay, she's yours!"

I grin, "good." Then, I put the dagger in my sheath and wove my hand at Hook, "goodnight Captain."

He was about to say something, but fell back and went right to sleep. I smirked and teleported to Tiger Lily's room.

Tiger Lily's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt something cold touch my arm. I shivered as I fluttered my eyes open to see Pan. His poison green eyes gazing at mine. I sat up with furrowed eyebrows, confused why he was here.

"I thought you said you didn't need me anymore. Why are you here?" I cross my arms. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed.

"Because you're mine. I had you first, not him. Besides, I haven't finished teaching you, Lost Girl," Pan explained.

"I know enough, Pan." I sigh and turn my back to him.

He places his hand on my shoulder and turns me around. His eyes were glaring poisoned daggers into me. It seemed as if he was about to say something, in fact, he looked like he was about to burst into tears. However, he didn't and snapped his fingers, making my lost girl outfit appear on me. I sigh again and walk to a chest, opening it and grabbing the pouch of Pixie Dust.

"What's that?" Pan questioned. I quickly tie the satchel to my belt and stand up.

"Nothing, just the dirt from my first home," I lied.

He rolls his eyes and snatches my arm, teleporting us back to the camp. I looked at the sky to see it was still clouded. All of the boys were dancing around a campfire, except for Felix. I turn my head back to Pan only to see him quickly walk into his tent. I shrug my shoulders and walk towards the boys. They all stop dancing and look at me with big grins.

"Tiger Lily, nice to see you again," Felix greeted. I flash a smile at him. All the other boys started to ask me questions about living with the pirates and what I did and ate. I answered all their questions, telling them the little sword fights we would do during our free time and how I always won. I told them about Captain Hook and his story with the "crocodile" and the view of the Spirit Moon from the ship. The only thing that I didn't mention was my nights with Sebastian and the pixies. The Pixies were something that I wanted to tell so badly, however I knew Pan would be able to hear even though he was inside a tent.

Yes, I loved spending time with the Pixies. Sebastian taught me a few things about the Pixie language, to which is a very complicated language to understand. The only words I know are "yes" and "no".  In fact, Sebastian was the only person I could trust, the only one that I loved. I knew deep down inside he shared the same feelings as I do. I knew he loved me, but he was no fool to break one of Pan's sacred rules.

"Boys! Time for bed!" Pan yelled from his tent. Immediatley, the boys went to their tents. Sebastian gave me quick hug and Felix put out the fire with a bucket of water before going into the tent they shared. I walked into Pan's tent and took off my boots. Pan was sitting at edge of the bed, his elbow propped up on his knees with his head resting on his hands. He was tapping his foot quite impatiently.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. He stops tapping his foot and turns his head to me.

"Nothing of your concern," he muttered.

I frowned, "why Peter? Why do you do this?" My words came out rather harshly then I had intended, making Pan stand up and walk to me, his eyes glaring into my soul and slowly burning it into ash.

"First of all, you do not call me Peter. And secondly, I do what I want, you have no control over me, princess," he spat.

I smirk, "what? Is Peter your weak name? A name that shows exactly what you are?"

He rolls his eyes, "and what's that?"

I take a step closer to him, our faces only inches away, "an unloved, lonely, lost boy."

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA GET REAL I CAN TELL YOU THAT!

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE:

I SHIP SEBASTIAN AND TIGER LILY SO FREAKING MUCH WHAT ABOUT YOU PEEPS?
OH AND DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE IN THE SECOND TO LAST SENTENCE? ;)
HEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEH
BUT I ALSO SHIP TIGER LILY AND PETER SO I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO????????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!