Chapter 19

Tiger Lily's Pov

The prophecy wouldn't get out of my head. Someone was going to die whether they were good or bad. Villain or Hero. And I was going to make sure that it was me. The Lost Boys, Wendy, and I were preparing the boats to go off into the ocean. No one spoke except when telling another what to do. Guilt was stuck in my heart, paining my mind and soul. These boys were going to risk their lives for Pan when I was the one that got us all in this mess. Now I have to pay the price. Death.

***

"Look at this. Tiger Lily and the boys have come to save the day," Hook sneered as the boys and I hopped onto the deck of the Jolly Roger. "My oh my, is that Wendy? I thought she was dead."

Wendy steps into view with a confident smile on her face, "hello, Hook."

"Hello indeed," Hook grinned. He snaps his fingers and a pirate appeared with Peter Pan in his arms. "Oh Pan! Look who's here! The girl that broke your heart!"

Wendy tenses for a moment and then relaxes. Peter looks at Wendy with the wide eyes before closing them, squeezing them shut. The Pirate ties Peter up, even though it was completely unnecessary since the boy looked more dead than alive.

Pan looked absolutely terrible. His face was sweating, making his hair stick to his forehead. Dark circles had formed around his eyes, and his skin was almost as white as snow, except for his veins that were dark and all over his arms. His eyes were half open, rarely blinking. He was lying on the deck, every breath a wheeze.

My fists clenched and my legs wanted to kick Hook, beat him up until he was motionless. I grab my sword and point it at him. "I'm getting him back," I growled.

He grins, "then fight for him, girl!" He takes out his sword and immediately strikes. I luckily block it and attack him.

I fought Hook, dodging and attacking. He was much better than his crew, but not as good as me. "Hook, I thought you would be better after practicing with me," I smirked as I fought him with my non-dominant hand.

He grins, "actually, this is pretty easy for me."

I raise an eyebrow and dodge his attack, "Oh really? Then did I mention that I'm not left-handed?"

I switch hands and attack, slashing my sword left and right. Hook started to struggle. Sweat forming on his forehead. I spin and kick his sword from his hand, making it clatter onto the deck. I point my sword at his neck with a grin. 

"Should I kill you? Or give you another chance?" I wonder aloud.

Hook shakes his head, "please don't kill me."

I smirk and kick him in the stomach, sending him to the railing and crashing to the ground. I sigh and turn around, starting to walk to Peter.

"Tiger Lily look out!" Sebastian screamed. I turn around to see Hook with his sword getting ready to stab me. However, someone jumps in front of me. the sound of the sword piercing flesh could be heard. The person who saved me yelps and slumps to the ground, wheezing. When I see their face, I gasp.

Sebastian.

I crawl to him, putting my hand on his cheek, "no, no, no, Sebastian, you're going to be okay." Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Tiger Lily, y-you were my h-happy ending. B-but I am not yours. G-go to Pan, save him. L-love him," he stutters.

I shake my head, "Sebastian, you were my only friend. Please don't leave me."

Sebastian weakly smiles, "I love you."

His eyes close and his body becomes motionless. I started bawling, my vision was blurry and my heart was aching.

I stand up and turn to Hook who was grinning like he found buried treasure. I walk to him, my blood boiling under my skin. I slash my sword at his arm, tearing his black clothing and then stabbing him in the shoulder. He didn't move, but his eyes were wide, he stumbled backwards, falling and laying there helpless. I kick him in the stomach, he loudly groaned in response.

"Felix, tie him up," I demanded, not taking my eyes off of Hook. "The rest of you boys, if the crew tries to do something then kill them."

As Felix tied Hook, I grabbed my dagger that was in a sheath on his belt, the dagger glowed a brilliant blue. I sigh and put it in my sheath.

The clatter of swords against wood could be heard, and then silence. Except for Peter's loud wheezing the suddenly changed into more of a choking as if it was hard for him to breathe. I spin on my heels and run to Peter. I could see the Dreamshade creeping up to his neck. He was running out of time.

"Wendy! Help me!" I shout frantically.

Wendy somehow gracefully runs to Peter and I, her face full of concern. I put my hand on his forehead. It was burning hot, which wasn't how he was supposed to feel like. "Help me take his shirt off, he's burning up."

Wendy nods her head and we carefully slip the sleeves from his arms and over his head with some difficulty. I covered my mouth with my hand at the horrific view. His stomach was covered with Dreamshade, his cut on his stomach was purple.

"Wendy, do you know how to save him?" I question.

She purses her lips, "I can't tell you, you have to figure it out."

I harshly sigh, "Wendy! I have to know! I already lost Sebastian I.... I can't lose Peter too."

She shakes her head, a tear trickling down her cheek, "I'm sorry."

A/N: Don't you just love cliffhangers?

Hehehehehehehehehehehe I sure don't.... Oopsies