Chapter 15

A/N: you people are just amazing Ilysm.

Tiger Lily's Pov

Peter pulled his hand from mine as we neared the camp. My hand felt cold when his hand left mine, even though his hand was like putting ice in your palm. It was a kind of cold that was fierce yet comforting.

Felix came walking towards us with a big frown upon his face. One side of his cheek was bleeding, blood dripping down his face and onto the dirt below.

"What happened, Felix?" Peter questioned. His eyes darted back and forth from Felix to three boys that were laying on the ground and being tended to by other boys.

Felix wipes the blood from his cheek with his sleeve, "Hook.

Tommy, Mason, Ethan.... Bryce and I were hunting. The pirates attacked us so unexpectedly.... We all ran away but.... Bryce didn't make it out alive."

Peter tensed. I take his hand and squeeze it gently, and then release my hand from his.

"He wanted to capture you, didn't he?" Peter assumed.

Felix nods his head, "he wanted answers. Answers about you. He wants to find your weakness and kill you." Felix glances at me and then back to Pan.

"Are you saying that I'm his weakness?" I questioned, blushing. "I'm no one important."

Peter takes a shaky breath, "you're more important than you think, Tiger Lily. Right when I saw you dancing in your camp, I noticed something different about you. Your eyes, the way you could sense something was wrong. I had a feeling that you were able to see spirits. Hook would have noticed as well, for he has been searching for people like you. Waiting for people like you to come. That's why he captures my boys, to see if I have hid one away from him."

"That's why he immediatley agreed to my deal," I added, "but why is my special talent so important?"

He looks me in the eyes, "you can kill me so easily that not even my magic could save me."

"H-How?" I managed to say as I trembled.

He bites his lip and then waves his hand. In his palm laid a silver dagger. The handle was engraved with swirls and flowers with a deep blue jewel in the center. Hesitantly, I slowly grabbed the dagger by the handle, the jewel was smooth at my palm.

Suddenly, a blue silhouette surrounded the dagger just like Peter under the moonlight. I stared mouth dropped and eyes wide at the dagger.

"Wow," I breathed. The dagger was breathtaking, I had never seen something so blue. It was a color that you could stare at forever and still be in awe.

"Cut my arm," Peter spoke.

I turn my head to him with furrowed eyebrows, "what?"

He rolls his eyes, "I said, cut my arm."

The dagger in my hands started to feel heavy. I had no intention of hurting Pan in any way. However, if this is what he wants, then that's what he gets.

Peter holds out his arm and does a reassuring nod. I nod back and put the dagger to his skin. Taking a deep breath, I pressed the dagger into his skin and pulled back towards me, making a red line on his arm. Peter winces as blood started trailing down.

I drop the dagger and hold his arm, "oh Peter, I'm so sorry."

He smirks,"don't be, I did this to show you what happens." He waves his hand around the cut, however, nothing happened. "Felix, get the herbs."

Felix pulls out herbs from his pocket and grins, "already have some." He places the herbs on the cut on Peter's arm.

Nothing happened.

More blood starts trickling down his arm. Peter's eyes started to close, "I feel dizzy."

Felix and I wrapped Peter's arms around our shoulders as we helped him into his tent without him stumbling to the ground. Carefully, we laid him on his bed and cleaned the cut and his arm. He yelped as the cool water made its way into his cut. Luckily, the bleeding had stopped and he fell into a peaceful sleep. I kissed his forehead and walked out of the tent.

A/N: awwwww this chapter is just cute. Just cute. Cute. Cute. PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY!!!!!