Chapter 13

A/N: Oh no. Chapter 13. We all know what this means....

Tiger Lily's Pov

"Afraid? I'm not afraid of anything," Peter scoffed. He bit his lip and looked down. I could almost smile at the thought of Peter being afraid of something. You didn't have to talk to him to know that his soul was nothing but darkness. The air around him seemed like it was harder to breathe, as if it was nothing but invisible smoke. Daggers dipped in green poison is the perfect description of his eyes. One glance and it seemed like you've been stabbed in the heart, yet at some moments, they seem more like the forest. Staring deeply into them, it was as if you could get lost in them and not have a care in the world. However, the forest green eyes were hidden and trapped behind the poisonous eyes, rarely did they peek out from the shadows, only to be hidden once again.

But now it was different.

The air around him seemed thin, my lungs taking heavier breaths in with no success. His eyes were neither poisonous nor forest green, but a green that was dull and gloomy. In fact, his whole face seemed gloomy with his widened eyes. I felt pitiful to see him like this when all I did was ask him a question.

"Peter," I softly spoke as I put my hand on his cheek, "don't lie. Tell me what you are afraid of." I give a sympathetic look at him. My eyes full of compassion and trustworthiness.

He sighs and takes my hand. His hand trembled slightly, making mine tremble with his cold touch. This cold touch was warm yet freezing at the same time. Pleasant and unpleasant. He stands up, pulling me with him, and walks into the forest.

The sky darkened as the sun went into its slumber. Quickly, the sky turned from a faint blue, to a pitch black. The only light that was provided was the stars and the glorious Spirit Moon. I wondered how long the moon could stay full like this in Neverland. After two weeks, it seemed like the Spirit Moon could never disappear.

Peter stops at the edge of the forest where the dirt meets the sand. The waves crashed softly onto the shore and the wind filled my nose with the scent of the pleasant, salty air.

"I have a secret. A secret that shows who I truly am," Peter begins. He looks out to the ocean, not once glancing at me to make sure I was listening. "The Spirit Moon shows who I really am."

With my hand still in his, he walks into the moonlight. He takes a few steps back and closes his eyes.

Suddenly, Peter. Started to fade like a ghost with a blue silhouette around him. My eyes grew wide as I realized what was going on.

Peter was a trapped spirit.

A/N: 13th chapter means sHoRt ChApTeR. But a lot happened even though it was 436 words. It doesn't seem like 436 words though. Idk. I thought I wrote very descriptive so that's probably why oh well.

SPOILER ALERT

ROMANCE IS INVOLVED NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR

I THINK....