Chapter 18

Tiger Lily's Pov

"Look at you, so weak and helpless," Hook taunted to Peter. The poisoned boy was laying on the ground breathing heavily. He tried to sit up, but his arms collapsed and sent him right back down quite harshly making him wince in pain. "Don't worry,Pan. The fun is only beginning," Hook grinned. Then, he whistled and two pirates, the ones who held me down, walk into the dining tent. "Take him back to the ship," he commanded.

One of the Pirates scooped Peter up bridal style, which made him yelp in response. It made my heart want to burst into pieces. He was going to die and we both knew it. I failed, and he failed as well. Hook follows after the Pirates, too careless to worry about me. I quickly slip into the forest and run. Run wherever my legs wanted to go. I trusted them to take me somewhere that could possibly be useful.

I ran until my lungs felt too heavy to take in more air and my legs burned. I look at my surroundings, a few rocks, bushes, but what really caught my eyes, were the three pine trees. Especially the one in the middle with light pink flowers on the branches. This was Wendy's tree, I remembered. I walk up to it, placing my hand on the trunk and closing my eyes. How do I save Pan? I questioned, half to the tree, half to myself.

When I opened my eyes, my hand was glowing blue, and so was the tree. Startled, I take my hand off and stumble backwards. The tree grew brighter and brighter until it was so bright that I had to shield my eyes.

"Yes, Tiger Lily?" A sweet and light voice spoke. I move my arm away from my face to see a girl. She had curly brown hair, golden brown eyes, and pale skin that glowed like Peter's.

"Y-You're Wendy. Wendy Darling," I assumed.

She nods her head with a smile.

"Wendy I need your help Pet-

"Peter got captured by Hook because he controlled you with the dagger and made you hurt Peter," She interrupted.

My mouth drops, "how did you know?"

She giggles, "I'm apart of Neverland like Peter. I know everything."

"Oh," I said dumbfounded. "Do you know how to save him?"

Wendy pursed her lips and looked down, slowly nodding her head.

I step closer to her, eager for answers, "how? I need to save him now!"

Her eyes stare into mine, "there's a prophecy. A prophecy that you need to be aware of."

Her eyes seemed to turn a dull brown. She sighs and looks down again.

"What's the prophecy?" I asked.

Wendy doesn't look at me. "There's a prophecy where one will sacrifice their self for another out of love."

My body tenses, "it will be me. I will sacrifice my life to save Peter, right?"

Wendy doesn't shake nor nod her head. My eyebrows furrow and I take another step forward.

"Wendy?"

She looks at me and flashes me a smile, "I cannot say. Now, we must hurry." She walks into the thick forest, gracefully walking as if she was walking on water. I follow her as we walk back to the camp.

Wendy was truly beautiful. I could see why Peter fell in love with her. Her smile was absolutely contagious and her eyes were soft and gentle. She looked like she wouldn't hurt a fly, however, the clothes she was wearing said otherwise. She wore dark brown, leather leggings, a tight, green, shirt, and town cuffs at her wrists kind of like Peter's. There was also a brown belt with a sheath with no dagger. If anything, Wendy looked like a warrior angel.

We arrived at the camp in short time. The boys were back in the camp, their faces covered in confused expressions. Except when they saw Wendy and I come their way, the boys' mouths dropped as they saw Wendy walk towards them.

Wendy put on a smile as she greeted the boys. Sebastian runs to her and hugs her tightly.

"I'm not dreaming. It's really you!" He exclaimed.

Wendy giggles, "I wouldn't have if it wasn't for tiger Lily."

The boys turn their heads from Wendy to me. "How?" Sebastian questioned.

Wendy puts her pointer finger to his lips, "it's not important. The important thing is to get Pan back."

"Where is he? What did Hook do?" Felix asked, his voice raging. As he stepped forward.

Wendy sighs, "I'm afraid he has been poisoned and is very weak. He will die if we do not save him in time."

Felix's eyes widen, "well then let's go! Boys get your weapons!"

The boys immediately go into the weapons tent. Wendy follows and so do I. Wendy grabs a sword and a dagger, and I grab a sword and two daggers. Wendy flashes a quick smirk that was barely noticeable.

We walk out of the tent and Wendy stands on a log. She lifts up her sword in the air, a confident smile on her face. "Let's go save Pan!" She cheered. the boys cheer with her, but I stay quiet. How could I possibly cheer when I'm the reason that he's slowly dying in utter pain?

A/N: Things are gonna get real in the next chapter.

Soooooo I ended up adding Wendy into the story. So I've got Darlingpan, Tigerpan, Panlix, and Sebastian and Tiger Lily. Geez.

Who do you think sacrifices their life for the other?
Tiger Lily?
Pan?
Felix?
Wendy?
Sebastian?
Another Lost Boy?
A Pirate?
Who knows!
Oh wait.... I know ;)