Chapter 5

Sam's P.O.V:

Romeo's friends ended up leaving early and i was upstairs working on a lot of homework.

Ugh.

It was already 4:00 and Geoffrey hadnt texted me or called me or anything. So i was guessing our date was off.

But then again... i didnt even give him my #!
Im so stupid.

*ring, ring*

'Hey Sam its Geoffrey. Um.. soo i was wondering if we were still up for later? If we're not thats okay. But can you text me back to let me know? If not its fine too'

He's so shy!

I love it!

He is just ADORABLE!
AWWE

"Fucking Geoffrey! I hate you! No! SHUT UP!" I could recognize that loud angry voice.

My brother.

Wait Geoffrey was downstairs?!

I ran downstairs to see both of them arguing.

Geoffrey saw me and smiled then looked back at Romeo.

"Sam get out! We're talking!" Romeo yelled.

Rude.

"I live here too you know! You cant boss me around" I answered yelling back at him.

Geoffrey started laughing and i could see Romeo's anger building up.

"Shut Up!" He yelled.

I ignored Romeo and replied to Geoffrey's text.

"Of course! Cant wait :) Sorry about Romeo i told you he's a jerk! But... how did you get my number? Haha"

I sent it and i instantly heard the beep on his phone.

He gave me a wink before continuing his 'talk' with Romeo.

***
This wasnt my first date, but i could just feel it was going to be special.

I drove to the mall to get myself an outfit. I seriously had nothing to wear! Ugh

I got off my Range Rover and a bunch of cameras started gathering around me.

"Um... hi?" I said.

I had no idea what to do.

"Youre Romeo Santos's sister! How is he doing? How's his new album coming along?" They asked.

Of course. Romeo.

"He's doing good, he's trying to take a small break from touring. I think itll be good for him" I answered trying to be nice.

"Thats great! We're glad you shared this with us and didnt try to run us over" They said.

Um run them over?

Wtf!

"Oh. People try to run you over?" I asked trying to hold in my laugh.

Oh my gosh.

"Yeah sometimes. They dont like us following them around. So what are you doing here at the mall?" They asked handing me the microphone.

"I just came really quick to buy an outfit. Im um.. im going out with a friend" I smiled.

They kind of noticed.

A lot.

"Uuuu im sensing a date? Its a date huh?" They asked making me nervous.

Gosh! They really know how to intimidate a girl!

"Oh um no. Its a friend thing. Im going out to watch a movie :) And im so sorry but i have to get going" I smiled again.

"Thats fine. Thanks for granting us this mini interview! What time is your date? ;)"

"Its not a date. But its at 6" I answered.

They finally let me go and i quickly stopped at Forever 21 to find an outfit.

Thats when i bumped into Dave.

"Oh hey Sam! What are you doing at the mall?" He asked with a chocolate ice cream cone in his hand.

They both looked delicious.

I mean the ice cream and ugh Dave 😍

"I came to buy clothes :) and you?" I asked him.

I quickly checked the time on my phone 5:50!

"I was kind of bored so i decided to come get an ice cream lol"

"Aaah i love ice cream i would totally buy one but im kinda in a hurry haha"

"Haha ill invite you to grab an ice cream one of these days then"

"You got it! I gotta go... talk to you later?"

"Ill call you"

Now it was time for my 'date' with Geoffrey 😏

___________________________

Alright y'all... (i dont actually talk like that lol)

Vote!
&
Comment!

And If you guys could like spread this story so more people can read and vote that would be amazeballs (dont think wrong lol)

Deal?

Alrighty thank you guys so much for keeping up with me... i might start updating like once a week or so because i got a job!

At Starbucks! 😍😉

So please spread this story! I would appreciate it! :)

I would love to get 1k votes on one of my stories! "I Fell In Love With The Perv" is soooo close! X)