Chapter 2

Scott's POV
Once we left the loft, Willow was still playing with Stiles, climbing and clinging to his shirt and arms. I said" Willow, you need to calm down for a minute." She looked at me and smiled, I laughed and grabbed her, holding her in my arms, she cuddled into my chest.

Once we got to my house, Stiles said" I'm crashing here." I nodded, I saw it was nearly midnight. We walked up to my room and Willow was still awake, I looked at Stiles, he said" oh, this is going to be a long night." I nodded, she looked at us and started exploring my room, soon I heard the door open then close, I listened carefully, I heard Isaac. He lives with us till I don't know, Isaac walked in, he said" good luck." I said" oh no, you're helping." He groaned, Willow ran to him, she laughed, holding onto his stomach. Stiles fell onto my bed, he said" 5 minutes, that's all I need!" I laughed as Willow ran to him and jumped onto his chest, he groaned, and wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't move. Stiles said" sleep,
Willow." She said" no." She wiggled from his arms and walked around before she got entertained by my jacket hanging up. She started pawing at it and snapping at it but never biting or grabbing it. Isaac and I watched her, I really need to learn how to care for a cub, and fast. She walked onto my rug and curled up, her knees nearly touched her chin and her arms wrapped around her, she fell asleep. Isaac carefully walked out and went to his room, I grabbed a blanket and covered her up, then grabbed a pillow and laid next to my bed, falling asleep, already knowing Stiles was asleep on my bed.

I woke up to hearing Stiles saying" Willow, what're you doing?" I opened eyes and sat up to see Willow wrapped in my hoodie, and pouncing around chasing my lacrosse ball. She said" I dunno know." I looked at Stiles, he said" weird." He got up and walked downstairs, I looked to see it was 9am, I said" come on, Willow, let's go get breakfast." She nodded and stopped playing, walking out following Stiles, I followed behind her. We got to the kitchen and Stiles pulled out 4 bowls, Isaac came down after a minute. I grabbed cereal and tossed it to Isaac, he started pouring the cereal into the bowls, Stiles grabbed the milk and poured milk into all of the bowls, Willow watched us. We sat down and started eating, Willow followed our movements, I said" Willow, do you know what cheetah cubs do on full moons?" She said" we play a lot, but the older Cubs are locked in the basements." I nodded, then said" how much older Cubs?" She said" 15 year olds." I nodded, once we were done with breakfast, Stiles said" Malia is coming over here with Lydia. And Lydia warned be ready to go to the mall." Isaac said" when?" Stiles said" 20 minutes." Stiles rushed upstairs to use my bathroom, I shook my head and looked at Willow, I lifted her up and carried her upstairs, sitting her on my bed. Stiles yelled" Scott!" I said" what?" He said" wait.. Never Mind!" I shook my head and grabbed some clothes from my closet, I said" stay here, Willow." I walked out to go use the other bathroom.

Willow's POV
Scott left, I sat on the bed, and then heard someone downstairs, I got up and walked downstairs to see Lydia and another girl, the other girl growled at me. I whimpered and took a step back, but I tripped, I quickly grabbed the stair rail and stopped my fall. The other girl growled, Lydia said" Malia stop." The other girl still growled and ran toward me, but before she could get to me, someone put one arm in front of me and growled, I looked up to see Isaac. I held onto his arm, whimpering into his arm, he led me backwards up the stairs. The girl, Malia, followed till we were on the second floor, Isaac scooting me back, she still followed, I screamed" Alpha!" Scared and confused why she was growling at me, Scott came out of a door and stepped in front of me, saying" Malia, what's happening? Isaac?" Isaac stood up, he pulled me up by his arm and I held onto his arm. Isaac said" Malia's growling at Willow for no reason." Scott said" Malia, she's our new pack member." The girl, Malia, stopped growling and looked at Scott before dragging him into his room, I looked up at Isaac, he said" hey, how about we go see if Lydia has any clothes for you to change into." We walked downstairs, Lydia said" luckily I had some of my old kid clothes so we can change her into them for now." She lifted me up and took the bag of clothes before saying" I'll need help." Isaac followed, we went into the bathroom and Lydia started helping me undress, Isaac said" can I leave?" Lydia said" no." He groaned and faced the wall, Lydia said" okay, here we go." She pulled the dress over me, and then put shoes on me, I never wore shoes. I squirmed and kicked, Isaac said" what's wrong?" I said" no shoes." Lydia said" it's only for the mall, I was making sure they fit." She took them off and then nodded, I jumped up and ran off, I went to Scott's door, I knocked saying" Alpha? Scott?" The door opened and I saw Scott, he said" I'll be out in a minute, okay?" I nodded and ran downstairs, colliding with Isaac, I growled, he smiled growling back. I pawed at his arm, he started pawing at me, we started playing. I was running around, trying to get away from Isaac, he's playing with me. I laughed as I was pulled off my feet and into arms, I looked up to see Isaac, he said" gotcha." I laughed and climbed up, wrapping my arms around his neck.