Chapter 7

Scott's POV
She growled at me and backed away. I said" hey, it's okay." I picked her up and sat her on a log, I touched her foot, she yelped and tried moving away. I said" I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I took away pain, I took my hand off and lifted her up, Isaac said" will she heal?" Willow's head was at my neck, taking in my scent, we ran back to the loft,

Once we got back to the loft, I sat Willow on a stool, and looked at the injury. It was healed and gone. I smiled, Ethan said" let's get to the store." I nodded and I went to lift Willow up but she jumped away and ran to Stiles, he lifted her up and ran out. We all left. Stiles, Isaac, Ethan and I in the jeep, while Derek, Aiden and Boyd in Derek's car. Erica went somewhere out of town with her family. Stiles started driving, Willow was being very hyper in the backseat, being between to teen wolves was not her favorite thing right now. She was bouncing around, growling playfully, and pawing at them.

We got to the store, and opened the doors, Willow jumped out and ran, I jumped out and ran after her. I was right behind her, I grabbed the hood of her jacket and pulled her back. She was struggling against my grip, I said" Isaac, Ethan help!" Isaac ran up, and grabbed her legs, and we carried her back to the jeep. I said" Willow, stop!" She looked at me, and calmed down, I lifted her up and we walked into the store. Starting to stock up on food and drinks, Willow was in my arms, she was smelling all the scents around her. She growled into my ear, I said" Willow, stop." She continued to growl, I turned around and saw Argent, he doesn't like us, but Allison disobeys him. I continued walking, trying to keep Willow quiet. Isaac took her into his arms and mimicked her sound, she giggled and played with his hair. I laughed, and walked away from the 2.

Once we walked out of the store, Isaac holding the squirming pup in his arms. She growled at him and nipped at his arms, causing him to drop her. She ran straight for the woods, I said" Willow!" She continued running, Derek watched amused, I said" I'll meet you guys at the loft." Derek said" are you sure?" I said" nope." He said" pups, on a full moon, do not listen to their alpha, even when the alpha was their parent. I, know for a fact, Cora and I didn't listen to our mother on full moons when we were pups. We did listen to other betas, like our older sister or our uncle." I said" okay, I get it. Alpha isn't a friend on full moon." He nodded, Isaac said" I'll get her, and bring her back to the loft." He took off after the pup, I looked at Stiles, he said" let's get the food back. Come on, Scotty Boy!" We got into the car and drove off.

Isaac's POV
I ran off after Willow, I could hear her running very fast, I pushed myself more and soon caught up to her. I jumped and grabbed her jacket pulling her back. She whined and started snapping at me, I said" hey, it's Isaac." She stopped snapping and relaxed, she smiled and pawed at me. I said" Willow, let's get you back." She giggled and continued pawing at me, I held her hand, she said" Isaac! Wanna play! I wanna play!" I said" you can play with Stiles when we get to the loft." She nodded, happily.
Once we got to the loft, she ran in, I ran after her. After a second, I heard Stiles groan, before the pack laughed. Stiles said" what did I do?!" Willow giggled saying" I wanna play!" Stiles said" fine, Willow." Scott said" Isaac, what took you so long?" I said" handling a cub on the full moon, isn't easy!" He laughed, we packed up a lot food and camping gear, we were gonna be there all night. So we needed to make sure we would have everything for the humans, the banshee, and everyone.

Scott's POV
It's night, Willow was very very hyper and very crazy. She growled at me and pounced forward and backwards. We're in the woods, still trying to get further away from the road. Derek and I have a grip on each of her arms, she was trying to get loose. I said" calm down, Willow." She made a weird chatter noise, then made a cat like meow, then purred. I said" hey, Willow, calm down, only a little further." Derek said" Scott, we don't have much time." I looked down to see a tail growing out of Willow's back, then ears then whiskers. I said" Willow, can you control it, only for another mile?" She growled and thrashed, wanting loose, Aiden and Ethan said" let go, we'll chase her, keep her busy, and distracted. You guys get to wherever. And call one of us." I said" I should." Ethan said" we'll be fine. Scott, let her go." I looked down at Willow, her eyes glowed and Derek let go of her, she started shifting, Stiles said" wait. She's not turning into an actual cheetah. Her arms and legs and hip bones are changing but she's not." I let go of Willow and she took off, Ethan and Aiden ran off after her, splitting up in different ways. I watched as they went off. I looked at the pack.