Chapter 6

Scott's POV
Willow was snuggled up next to me, Stiles was on my computer searching up Were-Cheetah. Willow's head was snuggled into my stomach, while the rest of her small body was pressed against my legs and waist. I said" Willow, you're gonna go back to Derek's tomorrow while I go school again, okay?" She nodded,

It's midnight, and Willow is not asleep, I said" Willow.. Why aren't you asleep?" She said" not tired." My phone rang, I looked at Willow then answered my phone. ( Stiles- Italic, Scott- Bold)
Hey! So I found something very important, I'll be there in 10.
Okay, my windows open.
Okay!
I hung up, and looked at Willow, she growled at me and then ran around again.

Soon, Stiles climbed through my window. Willow pounced onto him and hung from her arms around his neck. He placed her down and gave her a toy to place with. She started playing with the toy, Stiles said" okay, so I need some more research went further into it. And guess what?" I nodded, he said" the full moon is tomorrow, right?" I nodded, he said" well, she's gonna change." I said" okay, will she be aggressive?" He said" no, actually, she's going to be very playful, hyper and very much like she's on drugs or something." I nodded, I said" what's the best place to take her?" He said" the woods, the thing is, they're not blood thirsty, at all. She'll just need to be kept from going into the road, and we're going to need a lot of help." I looked at Willow, I said" what will she do all night?" He said" well, they play with other Cubs, but since she's the only cub, she'll probably want to play with us. And were-cheetahs they run really, really, really fast as Cubs, especially on their first full moon. So someone's going to have to keep up with her." I nodded, we watched as Willow continued to play. She, finally, tired out and fell asleep. I lifted her up and placed her in bed. Stiles said" and we can't go to school, we have to be with her, because I don't even think Derek could handle her. She's hyper all day, but at night, as soon as the moon rises, she's a cheetah." I nodded, skipping school for one day isn't going to kill us.

I woke up to see Willow on my chest looking down at me, she smiled and jumped off me once she noticed I was awake. I sat up and saw she had attempted to get out of my room. The bottom of my door was slightly scratched up, she smiled at me and said" come on!" She grabbed my arm, and attempted to pull me up. I got up and she held onto my arm, I lifted her into my arms and carried her downstairs, Isaac was there, he said" finally." Willow let go and ran to Isaac, colliding with his stomach, he lifted her up and spun her around. She laughed as he put her down, she ran around again. I said" we're not going to school, the whole pack is meeting at the loft." He nodded, and we left. He said" how are we gonna get there?" I said" well, I was gonna take my bike but I think my mom would kill me if I took Willow on it." Isaac said" okay, you take that. And I'll run her." I nodded, Isaac said" Willow, come on, let's race to the loft." She nodded and ran off, he said" see you there." I nodded, and got on my bike, He ran off in chase of her.

Once I got to the loft, Isaac and Willow were already there, with the whole pack. I smiled as Willow ran to me and jumped, hanging onto me, her arms around my neck. I walked to the couch and let her fall, she laughed and ran around again. I looked at Stiles, he said" I filled them in." I nodded, I said" okay, let's get ready."
Willow was chasing Stiles around while we packed up for the long night. I heard Stiles scream, I turned and saw Stiles on the ground, with Willow on his back, I said" Willow, don't hurt him!" She nodded, got off him, before running to play with Lydia. I smiled, Derek said" who's going to keep up with her?" I said" uh.. Who's fastest?" Everyone looked at me, I said" I'll do it." Soon I was on the ground with Willow sitting on my back. Stiles said" oh yeah, she turns half cheetah." I said" what?" He said" she turns half cheetah, okay, you know how you guys have the crazy side burns, pointed ears, sharp teeth, claws?" I nodded, he said" okay, she'll have a tail, and her body changes into the shape of a cheetah." I looked at Derek, he said" she'll turn into an actual cheetah cub." I looked at Willow on my lap, she pawed at my face then ran off, she collided with Ethan's stomach. He lifted her up and carried her to the couch, he said" Willow, are you hungry?" She nodded, and then jumped off the couch, sniffing for food. I said" okay, let's go grocery shopping." Willow ran off, I said" Willow!" Isaac ran to chase her down, Lydia said" Malia, Allison and I will stay here and continue to get ready." I nodded, Isaac screamed" Willow!" I felt pain, I ran off in direction of Willow and Isaac. I saw Willow attempting to walk, while Isaac was trying to catch her. I said" what happened?" Isaac said" I was chasing her, into the woods, she... She jumped right into a bear trap, but was quick enough to jump out before it completely got her. But her leg got bit." I ran to Willow and looked at her right leg, she whimpered looking at me, I said" it's okay." I saw her leg bleeding and I bent down and went to touch it but she growled at me and backed away.