Chapter 9

Willow's POV
I wake up in a cage, I said" Scott! Scott!" I saw a man, he said" oh, Scott isn't going to be saving you." I said" w-who are you?" He said" someone who isn't a friend." I whimpered, I growled and pushed against the cage, he said" oh, I know what your weakness is, cheetah cub." I froze and looked at him, his eyes glowed red, I screamed, I said" what weakness?" He said" Lily powder." I screamed and started kicking at the cage, he blew the powder into my face. I fought against the power, but failed, I roared and my tail came out, my fangs came out, my claws came out, my eyes thinned, and my bones changed. I growled staring at the red eyed monster in front of me. He flashed his eyes at me, I froze, he said" you are now in my control, Cheetah." I tried to resist, but I couldn't, I nodded, I want Scott! I want Stiles! I want my pack! He unlocked the cage and I followed him, he said" now, call for your pack." I nodded, I screamed" Alpha! Scott!" I sat down on my hind legs, and after 10 minutes, my pack showed up. They all looked at me, Scott said" Willow!" He ran to me and hugged me, he said" what's wrong?" Then I saw pack thrown, Derek screamed" Scott! It's a trap!" Scott looked at me, and backed away from, the pack ran to the door, then I heard the man say" don't you want the cub back? I don't need her anymore, I'll take care of her if you don't want her back." He grabbed me and held me by my neck, his fangs at my neck, I screamed" Alpha! Scott!" Scott said" put her down! We want her!" The man put me down and I ran to Scott, he lifted me up, and we all ran out. I said" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I-I don't know, I-I.." Scott said" shh, shh, you're overwhelming yourself, shh, shh." I cried into his neck, he rocked me slowly, I closed my eyes. Not falling asleep.

Scott said" hey, we're safe." I looked up, I said" where's Ethan and Aiden." He said" they're okay, they're resting right now." I said" I-I... why?" He said" I don't know why he wanted you, what did he do?" I said" h-he w-weak me. Lily powder, weakness." He said" like wolfsbane." He hugged me, he said" get some rest, cub, you need it." He laid me down on a bed, and I fell asleep.

Scott's POV
I laid her down and she fell asleep almost instantly, I looked at her, Stiles said" okay, we have to figure what the.. why Peter wanted her, and what Lily powder does to a were-cheetah." I said" I know, but I need to be right here with her. It's like my heart is aching so much when I'm not right next to her." Derek said" that's the thing about an alpha and a cub, that's why Cubs or pups don't leave the house much, alone." I nodded, Stiles said" hey, Scotty, I think we should be concerned about the fact that, something seriously messed her up and we need to find out how and why." Derek said" Scott, Stiles is right, if something can hurt her, we need to figure out what happened." I said" fine." We walked to the table, and Stiles said" so Lily Powder, simple enough, a flower ground up into powder. I'll go home and do some research, see if I can find anything." I said" okay, call me if you do." Derek said" I'll take Boyd and Isaac, and see if we can find Peter." Aiden and Ethan came down, Aiden said" we'll go with you." I said" no, if Peter does come back and decides to try and kill her, I'll need some help." Ethan said" Aiden, go with Derek, I'll stay with Scott." Aiden nodded, I said" Malia, Lydia, Allison, I want you all to go home. This is way too dangerous and Allison, if you see anything from your dad, call me. Everyone needs to stay away from the woods." They nodded and headed out, soon Stiles, Derek, Boyd, Isaac and Aiden left too. Ethan and I sat on the stairs, Ethan said" she'll be okay, Scott." I said" yeah, let's hope so." Then ear piercing, hunter! I said" Ethan! Get out of here!" Ethan groaned, he's too weak still, Ethan stood but fell down the stairs, I squeezed my eyes shut. I opened my eyes and saw Willow, she was still asleep, I said" Willow! Wake up!" She didn't wake, then I heard Argent say" she won't wake up, Scott. She's drained of energy. Goodbye Scott." He walked to Willow, I roared and Argent said" Scott, I don't want to do this but I will." I said" don't." He said" this is to protect my family." He took out a needle and stuck it in Willow's neck, willow's eyes opened and she screamed, she shifted, Argent smirked. I said" no! Willow!" She looked at me, she roared, then passed out. I tried getting up but the buzzing was still going on. Argent grabbed Willow and walked out. I passed out.