Chapter 15

Stiles' POV
Once we got back to the loft, Willow was still asleep. We got out and walked in, I looked at Scott, his eyes were still glowing. I said" okay! What the heck, man?" Liam scurried off to Mason with Willow in his arms, Allison walked over to us. She said" Scott, why are your eyes still glowing?" He said" nothing. It's fine." I said" fine! Dude! What happened?!" Isaac said" just tell him, Scott." Ethan said" oh my god, Scott yelled at Willow because she disobeyed him. He went all alpha." I said" Scott.?" He nodded, he said" yeah, I did, and I regretted it the second I saw her face. Now she's mad at me." Ethan said" she's not mad, she's sad, that you're mad at her." I sighed, I heard Willow whimper" Stiles." I said" yeah, I'm coming," I walked over to her and took her from Liam's arms and carried her away from the rest of the pack, I said" so Ethan told me what happened between you and Scott, wanna talk about it?" She shook her head, whimpering, I said" why  not? I won't tell, I promise." She nodded, saying" I wanted to help. I s-started it. I f-finish it. I d-didn't mean to." I knew the pack would be listening in, I said" that's okay, but you need to listen when we say too dangerous, Peter the monster, he could've really hurt you, and we don't know you're limit of healing yet." She nodded sadly, I said" hey, it's okay, you made a mistake, you're allowed a million mistakes, you're a kid." I tickled her stomach, she giggled and grabbed my hand with her hands. I continued to tickle her till she jumped off of my lap and ran to the pack, I ran after her and she was behind Aiden, she said" Stiles keeps tickling!" Aiden playfully growled at me, I said" what?!" I looked at Scott, nodding to Willow, Aiden said" you guys are weird." Willow said" you guys are weird." Aiden said" are you mocking me?" Willow said" are you mocking me?" Aiden said" okay, stop." Willow said" okay, stop." Aiden said" how much wood could a woodchuck chuck is a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Willow froze for a second, her mouth agape, we all quietly chuckled at her, she said" how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Aiden said" I give up!" She said" I give up!" She smiled up at Aiden, Aiden shook his head, she pouted and looked at him, she whimpered, Aiden said" what, Willow?" She smiled and hugged him, I laughed, Aiden said" I'm going to get food, be back in a little." Willow watched as he, Ethan, Boyd, and Isaac walked out. Liam and Mason started playing on their phones, Lydia and Allison were in the kitchen, Derek was upstairs, so it was only Scott and I in the main room. I said" I gotta go to the bathroom, so.." I walked off, leaving the cub and alpha in the room.

Scott's POV
Everyone was out of the main room and Willow looked down before walking to the window and sat on the window seal. I walked over to her and bent down, so I could be level with the little cub. I said" cub, Willow.." she ignored me, whimpering, I said" Willow, can you please look at me?" She turned her head to me, her head shrinking down, her eyes looking up at me. I said" don't look at me like that." I gently tilted her chin up so her face was leveled with mine. I said" Willow, I'm sorry I went all alpha on you, I was really scared and worried. I'm not mad at you, I swear, Cub, it's okay."