Chapter 10

Scott's POV
I wake up being shaken, I jolted up and I saw Ethan, he said" what happened?" I said" Argent, he got Willow." Ethan growled, I said" Ethan, where is everyone?" He said" I don't know, come on." He pulled me up, I said" did you call anyone?" He said" Aiden." I said" where are they?" He said" still in the woods, trying to find Peter." Stiles ran in, causing Ethan to growl. Stiles said" whoa, whoa, what happened?" I said" Argent got Willow." He said" crap! Okay, I found something. So Lily Powder, it causes were-cheetahs to loose all control of their human selves. Pretty much anything can take total advantage of them, make them evil, make them kill. Then after it wears off, the cheetah is very very weak, for days at the least, months at the most. The younger the cheetah, the more they're weakened and the more they can get their advantage taken." I said" crap." Stiles said" now, let's go get our cub back." I nodded, we all left and I tracked her by the bond an alpha and cub have. I said" they're in Argent's basement." Stiles said" I'm calling Allison." He got on his phone, I said" I'm going in." Stiles grabbed my shoulder, he said" Scott, he took you down last time, he can do it again." I stopped, I felt pain, I groaned and fell onto my knees. I said" t-they're.. hurting my cub!" Stiles said" Allison, they're in your basement, we're outside, get Willow out of there! They're hurting her!" Ethan said" the pain, it's going to spread to the other wolves." He groaned, his eyes glowed. Stiles said" Allison, hurry." Then he put his phone down, I groaned as another ping of pain happened. Stiles said" wait, my phones ringing." I listened in, Stiles said" yeah?" Allison said" Stiles! She's too hard to control, she won't listen to me, she's trying to bite my arm off. I need someone to help me. And my parents are leaving right now." Stiles helped us hide then we saw Argent's car drive pass us. We walked to the house, Allison said" come on." Ethan and I still in pain, Allison said" before I show you Willow, she's really, really hurt, she's not healing." I nodded, she opened the basement door and we all went in, I saw Willow, shifted and angry, she growled at us. Stiles said" you can see she's in a limbo, her eyes are green. She has no idea who we are, and she'll remember what's happening." I said" Willow, willow, it's me. It's Scott, it's your alpha." She continued to growl and snap. Allison said" we have to go, now." I lifted up the cage with the help of Ethan, and we got out of there fast. Allison and Stiles took the jeep, while Ethan and I ran back hoping that Willow would calm down.

Once we got to the loft, Stiles was already filling the pack in on what's happening. Ethan and I sat the cage down, Willow still snapping and growling at us. I said" Willow, I know you can hear me and I know you're in there somewhere. Just know that you are safe, and we're trying to help you, it would be easier if you'd calm down." She looked at me, I looked away, I'm not going to take advantage of her. She's a cub. Stiles said" okay, uh.. from what I found there is no short cut into getting the powder out of her system. It'll just go away after a few hours at the most. Hopefully." I said" hopefully?" He said" okay so, uh.. well, I found that.. if we don't find a way to get the powder out of her system in 48 hours, she goes into shock and slowly dies." It felt like my heart collapsed, I fell to the ground, holding my heart, Stiles said" Scott?!" Derek said" Scott, you have to calm down." I breathed out heavily, I looked at Willow, she growled and then screeched, everyone covered their ears. I said" someone go talk to Deaton, she's not healing and I need her to calm down, we need a tranquilizer." Stiles said" I already called him, informed him, he's on the way." I nodded. Soon Deaton came through the door, he said" a horse's tranquilizer should keep her out for at least 5 hours. I'll need someone to distract her, while I give her the tranquilizer." I nodded, I said" Willow." I walked to the other side and she growled at me, Deaton grabbed her arm and pushed the needle into her arm. She growled and turned around, Deaton let go and pulled the needle out. Willow looked around and then passed out. Deaton said" good luck." I nodded, he left, I opened the cage and carried her to the couch, I instantly started making sure she was not badly hurt. I cleaned the wounds and then bandaged them. I said" Willow, you need to come back to us." I kissed her head and laid her back in the cage, closing it. I sighed, Derek said" you're connected to her, as long as she's like this, you'll have a shorter temper span, and you're emotions won't be nice. Like a cub's." I nodded.