Chapter 4

Willow's POV
I wake up and sit up, I rubbed my eyes, and looked around, yawning. I crawled off the bed, and walked around the room, I said" alpha? Isaac?" I walked out into the hallway, and sat at the stairs, I sniffed the air. I couldn't smell Scott, or Isaac, I whimpered and got up running to the door and out the door. I started running, very fast, I stopped at a tree, and jumped up. I grabbed the branch, and pulled myself up, and sat down, I started crying. I saw someone below me, then I saw Allison, I said" Allison!" she looked up, saying" Willow? Is that you?" I nodded and climbed down the tree, she said" Scott is worried sick about you." she lifted me into her arms and pulled out her phone, calling someone, she said" yeah, I'll bring her back. Be there in 10." She hung up, she looked at me. I said" Is Alpha mad?" she said" no, Scott isn't mad."

We got to home, she helped me out, and we walked to the door. The door swung open, and I saw Scott, he lifted me up and hugged me tightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck, sniffing his scent. He said" Willow, you scared me so much! I thought someone took you. What happened?" I said" no one was here." He said" Isaac left early, and I was fixing my bike, I was home." I said" no scent." He said" the chemicals blocked my scent. I'm sorry." I smiled and kept sniffing his scent, He said" Hey, you're going to stay with Derek for the day, I'll be there to get you in a few hours, okay?" I said" no, no, no, no. Don't leave!" Scott held me tightly, he said" hey, hey, it's only for a few hours."

Scott's POV
I said" Hey, you're going to stay with Derek for the day, I'll be there to get you in a few hours,
okay?" I felt so sad when she looked at me, she said" no, no, no, no. Don't leave!" I held her tightly, she started crying and whining, I felt her claws digging into my shoulders, I said" hey, hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay." She said" no, don't leave me." I said" I won't, I won't." I slowly rocked her in my arms, hoping to calm her down, her breathe slowed, and her heartbeat settled down. I said" see, all better." I put her down, Allison looked at me, I slightly shook my head. Willow said" can we go to forest?" I said" I have to go to school, and you have to go to Derek." She pouted, Allison walked out and went to school, since it was about to begin in 15 minutes. I lifted Willow into my arms and started running to the loft.

Once we got to the loft, I knocked on the door, Derek answered it, he said" hi, Willow." She said" hi." I put her down then bent down in front of her, I said" Willow, I'll be back later today to get you, okay?" She nodded, her eyes watering up, I said" don't cry, you'll have fun." She nodded and wiped her eyes with her tiny fists. I stood up and nodded at Derek, he nodded back. I kissed Willow's head and walked out, heading to school.

Derek's POV
Once Scott left, Willow turned around and looked at me. She sniffed the air, she said" Isaac?" I said" he was here earlier." She sniffed again, saying" Boyd, Erica." I said" they live here." She said" let's play." I said" what do you want to play?" She said" tag!" She started running around, I chased after her, soon she disappeared, she giggled, I looked up to see her on the rails again. She climbed down and sat in front of me, I said" I'll be right back, don't run off." She nodded and continued to play. I walked upstairs to grab the few things Isaac left here for her.

Willow's POV
Derek went up the stairs, I sat down and ran in circles. Then I heard the door open, a new scent, I stood up and growled at the door. I saw 2 boys, I was lifted up and then I was behind Derek. I climbed up his back and saw the boys, Derek said" what are you two doing here?" One of them said" we came back." Derek said" well, Scott and the rest of the pack are at school." The other said" who's that?" Derek said" she's pack, Aiden, and if you dare hurt her, I will hurt you." I whispered" Derek, who are they?" Derek said" they're pack, Willow, it's safe." I smiled and jumped down Derek's back, I walked in front of Derek and looked at the boys that looked alike. I heard Derek walk off, then I heard Scott's voice say" what? They're back?" I screamed" alpha! Alpha! Scott!" I ran to Derek, and jumped up and tried reaching the phone he was talking on. I screamed" alpha!" Derek chuckled and handed me the phone. I said" hi, alpha!" Scott said" hi, Willow." I said" bye!" I handed Derek his phone back and ran to see the look alike boys. I looked at them, staring up at them, they both bent down, I said" hi." One of them said" hi, I'm Ethan." The other said" hi, I'm Aiden." I said" I'm Willow! I wanna play tea party, let's play!" I grabbed their hands and pulled them over to the table, I grabbed a bag that smelled like Isaac and pulled out toys. I smiled and grabbed stuff, I said" yay!" I grabbed teacups and pots and I saw Aiden trying to sneak away, I pouted and ran to him, I said" stay, and play." I tugged on his shirt, he said" okay, okay." He walked back with me, Ethan said" can't you get Derek to play?" I said" no, he has a beard! He can't be princesses!" I heard Derek laugh, I turned and saw Derek, he said" I'll be upstairs." He walked upstairs, I played with Ethan and Aiden.